Flaky, red skin, itchyness and poo pebble bowl movements

SamYo123

Causes of these redness, and flaky skin? The flaky skin is always there in the morning, and redness 24/7 My scalp itches too..

My bowl movements are also like pebbles, usually daily, and sometimes every other day, I use to have good solid poo like the one you see in the bristol chart

Also my skin around my upperback, upper arms, itch at night quite alot..

Anyone know whats going on?

I take Vit D, magnuesium, B1, B2, B6, B7 Vitamin E and Vitamin K2

Coffee, sugar, fruits, (satsumas, grapes, watermelon) beef steak, sometimes brown rice, potatoes, ketchup, salt, milk, orange juice, water sometimes kale, weekly, eggs and liver

Ive had this for a while now...

141672256_3721043414616868_8577861128898284496_o.jpg

Last edited:

Maljam

When you say you used to have a good solid bowel movement and now don't, what changed in your diet in between? What were you eating before? Was the itchiness and flakiness a problem too or is that also a recent change?

OP
S

SamYo123

When you say you used to have a good solid bowel movement and now don't, what changed in your diet in between? What were you eating before? Was the itchiness and flakiness a problem too or is that also a recent change?
there was some redness and flaky skin i noticed with eggs, but i seem to get that still even with no eggs, diet very much the same, apart from kale, liver, all the supplements, but i brought the supplements to see if it fixes these issues, but nope.

I was getting alot of sun back in 2017/2018 but still, these symptoms shouldnt be like this without missing that much sun, I still have the same amount of energy as i did back then.

Im sitting under a 175 incadesent heat bulb alot more now though too

Maljam

How much milk are you drinking, is it cows milk? Drinking cows milk or goats milk is the difference for me having constipation, the little pebble bowel movements you mention and having smooth, easy movements. See Travis's posts on the opioid potential of cow dairy compared to goat for more information. That would be my first experiment I think, in your situation.

OP
S

SamYo123

there was some redness and flaky skin i noticed with eggs, but i seem to get that still even with no eggs, diet very much the same, apart from kale, liver, all the supplements, but i brought the supplements to see if it fixes these issues, but nope.

I was getting alot of sun back in 2017/2018 but still, these symptoms shouldnt be like this without missing that much sun, I still have the same amount of energy as i did back then.

How much milk are you drinking, is it cows milk? Drinking cows milk or goats milk is the difference for me having constipation, the little pebble bowel movements you mention and having smooth, easy movements. See Travis's posts on the opioid potential of cow dairy compared to goat for more information. That would be my first experiment I think, in your situation.
It is this milk On-demand groceries | Co-op delivery

Sometimes a litre or 2, but then alot of days, just pour some in about 3-4 coffees, so sometimes not great lot..
Where can I find travis post? Back when I didn;t have the itchiness back and good poop, i was drinking 1-2 liters. But at that time I still had some flaky skin and redness on the cheek area

Last edited:

Maljam

It is this milk On-demand groceries | Co-op delivery

Sometimes a litre or 2, but then alot of days, just pour some in about 3-4 coffees, so sometimes not great lot..
Where can I find travis post? Back when I didn;t have the itchiness back and good poop, i was drinking 1-2 liters. But at that time I still had some flaky skin and redness on the cheek area

If you search at the top bar, type in the username "Travis" it won't pop up, but if you search amyway it will work. Look at his posts about goat dairy, cow dairy, opioids. Worth experimenting with, if nothing else to rule it out. I'd be intrigued if your redness and flakiness went away from changing the dairy too, I've heard of that resolving it before.

gaze

skin issues are highly correlated with vitamin A. if it started after you added liver and kale in, it may be too much vitamin A causing it. Also ray doesn't really reccomended vitamin E supplements, or any supplement besides vitamin D and maybe K for that matter. Most supplements have some i'm purifies to cause some problems. may be worth stopping one by one to see if anything changes

OP
S

SamYo123

skin issues are highly correlated with vitamin A. if it started after you added liver and kale in, it may be too much vitamin A causing it. Also ray doesn't really reccomended vitamin E supplements, or any supplement besides vitamin D and maybe K for that matter. Most supplements have some i'm purifies to cause some problems. may be worth stopping one by one to see if anything changes
Had the red marks and flaky skin before the supps and liver, but seems butter, eggs, liver make the flakiness worse

OP
S

SamYo123

If you search at the top bar, type in the username "Travis" it won't pop up, but if you search amyway it will work. Look at his posts about goat dairy, cow dairy, opioids. Worth experimenting with, if nothing else to rule it out. I'd be intrigued if your redness and flakiness went away from changing the dairy too, I've heard of that resolving it before.
Cant find it

gaze

Had the red marks and flaky skin before the supps and liver, but seems butter, eggs, liver make the flakiness worse
have you tried cutting out all three to see if it improves? none of those are really necessary so long as you eat other nutritious foods

Maljam

Cant find the main topic of what you talk about

Travis made so many posts about the opioid effects of cows dairy, you can't help but find one if you simply read some of his posts. They are all fantastic and worth reading.

OP
S

SamYo123

Well I stopped coffee, satsumas, orange juice so far and i've had 2 bulky bowl movements, and red skin and flakiness has minimized dramatically aswell ive been having alot of butter, with rice, tuna and eggs, and bacon. I've also been taking 15mg Zinc, 250mg magnesium oxide and 2 activated charcoals, so its hard to pinpoint whats, what

Do you think it could be the extra fat doing me good? Ill give it more days and add in OJ, if results are well, then ill add in satsumas, coffee and so on.. and then remove 1 of the certain supplements to see what happens

I'm suspecting coffee is the problem, coffee or the caffeine, I've tried 2 types, I started having an itchy scalp, and back, after 3 coffees today, plenty of sugar and milk with it.

Last edited:

Maljam

Well I stopped coffee, satsumas, orange juice so far and i've had 2 bulky bowl movements, and red skin and flakiness has minimized dramatically aswell ive been having alot of butter, with rice, tuna and eggs, and bacon. I've also been taking 15mg Zinc, 250mg magnesium oxide and 2 activated charcoals, so its hard to pinpoint whats, what

Do you think it could be the extra fat doing me good? Ill give it more days and add in OJ, if results are well, then ill add in satsumas, coffee and so on.. and then remove 1 of the certain supplements to see what happens

I'm suspecting coffee is the problem, coffee or the caffeine, I've tried 2 types, I started having an itchy scalp, and back, after 3 coffees today, plenty of sugar and milk with it.

Glad to hear you are having improvements already. Yes I think the fat will be benefitting you, also OJ, coffee can be very irritating to some people, so possibly one of them was bothering you but you already know that. Sounds like you have things figured out!

OP
S

SamYo123

Glad to hear you are having improvements already. Yes I think the fat will be benefitting you, also OJ, coffee can be very irritating to some people, so possibly one of them was bothering you but you already know that. Sounds like you have things figured out!
I hope it is the coffee, i dont wanna stop the OJ, for the enegry benefits and easy to use on the go, glucose/fructose

TMCMac

Causes of these redness, and flaky skin? The flaky skin is always there in the morning, and redness 24/7 My scalp itches too..

My bowl movements are also like pebbles, usually daily, and sometimes every other day, I use to have good solid poo like the one you see in the bristol chart

Also my skin around my upperback, upper arms, itch at night quite alot..

Anyone know whats going on?

I take Vit D, magnuesium, B1, B2, B6, B7 Vitamin E and Vitamin K2

Coffee, sugar, fruits, (satsumas, grapes, watermelon) beef steak, sometimes brown rice, potatoes, ketchup, salt, milk, orange juice, water sometimes kale, weekly, eggs and liver

Ive had this for a while now...

View attachment 21373
I have the exact same rash on my face as does my brother. It flared up really bad like two years ago when I was taking ashwaghanda also foolishly was using minoxidal for a bit. For me it lowers when I cut out PUFA and wheat. Ive read Riboflavin or Biotin can be potential defeciencies. Energin I've been taking has helped me as well, but not too sure because I take so many things. But my flares are growing further apart. Seems to be fungal as well.

OP
S

SamYo123

I have the exact same rash on my face as does my brother. It flared up really bad like two years ago when I was taking ashwaghanda also foolishly was using minoxidal for a bit. For me it lowers when I cut out PUFA and wheat. Ive read Riboflavin or Biotin can be potential defeciencies. Energin I've been taking has helped me as well, but not too sure because I take so many things. But my flares are growing further apart. Seems to be fungal as well.
I tried riboflavin and biotin no difference, riboflavin turns my pee neon yellow i dont know if thats normal or im not absorbing it?

Back
Top Bottom