NIKOLA TESLA'S YOUTH AND STRENGTH AT 78

Ableton

Isn't it interesting how most geniuses at some point experiment with different diets and foods to find what works best for them?

Like they intuitively know that to do their best work they must master their bodily rhythm

whats funny is that I intuitively tended towards peating before discovering him. And I’m far from a genius. And I didn’t stick to my gravings because of main stream manipulation (sugar bad, dairy bad and so on) and social circle/convenience regarding that.
I asked my mom to cook without fat at like 16 before ever hearing from pufas. Which ofc she did not do lol.
What could have been, oh well

EIRE24

I love things like this. In my early 20s, my best health, I ate 2 big meals a day with lots of water in between. No milk, cheese, or butter mind you, and barely any fruit.

I wonder if most of us spend our lives constantly catching up - catching up on missed sleep, decalcifying, removing lipofuscin and fibrosis, and it's those of us whom start on the right track and never deviate, like Tesla, that really get the most out of it.

Deep sleep? I think a combination of amazing thyroid/metabolism, no digestive issues, no stimulants, and near 0 serotonin and physical exertion
What steps are you taking to decalcify?

M

metabolizm

I think the lack of sleep caught up with him in the end!

nikola_tesla_last_image.jpg

Ableton

so basically all you have to do to ascend is
  • no fap
  • no sex
  • mgtow
  • walk 10 miles a day
  • gymnastics
  • perfect cardian rhythm, while only sleeping like 3 hours/day
  • ability to have deep sleep
  • this probably means no screen time
  • only eat peaty food
  • constant cognitive stimulation, probably around 15 hours a day at least
  • no coffee/stimulants
  • little alcohol
  • little meat
  • and most importantly: remove egg yellow

this will undoubtedly make greek sculptures with the mind of a philosoper incredibly low in serotonin, prolactin, cortisol and estrogen out of us

I am starting to do all of this as we speak

lampofred

so basically all you have to do to ascend is
  • no fap
  • no sex
  • mgtow
  • walk 10 miles a day
  • gymnastics
  • perfect cardian rhythm, while only sleeping like 3 hours/day
  • ability to have deep sleep
  • this probably means no screen time
  • only eat peaty food
  • constant cognitive stimulation, probably around 15 hours a day at least
  • no coffee/stimulants
  • little alcohol
  • little meat
  • and most importantly: remove egg yellow

this will undoubtedly make greek sculptures with the mind of a philosoper incredibly low in serotonin, prolactin, cortisol and estrogen out of us

I am starting to do all of this as we speak

The white is very pro-serotonin when not balanced by the yolk. I think the main reason he avoided the yolk is that it stimulates sexual desire. But if you deplete PUFA enough I think you will get to the point where libido is never uncontrollable, so there would be no reason to avoid foods that increase desire.

What I really want to know is "the secret from the East" on attaining extremely deep sleep.

He sounds like Keto/low Carb Diet for his younger years,Protein and Fat/Oils as Fuels,the very long walking distances would have burned up his Carbs rapidly,so he would stay in some type of ketosis?

Kram

The white is very pro-serotonin when not balanced by the yolk. I think the main reason he avoided the yolk is that it stimulates sexual desire. But if you deplete PUFA enough I think you will get to the point where libido is never uncontrollable, so there would be no reason to avoid foods that increase desire.

What I really want to know is "the secret from the East" on attaining extremely deep sleep.
How is the egg white very pro-serotonin? Just because something has tryptophan does not make it very pro-serotonin...or is there another reason?

lampofred

How is the egg white very pro-serotonin? Just because something has tryptophan does not make it very pro-serotonin...or is there another reason?

If you look at Fernstrom ratios egg white is the most serotonergic protein known. There are detailed posts by Travis on Fernstrom ratios, but from memory I think the gist is that there is are 6 amino acids that are taken up into the brain (valine, leucine, isoleucine, tryptophan, phenylalanine, tyrosine) and there is a very strong correlation between brain serotonin levels and the percentage of tryptophan in a food relative to these other amino acids. The greater the percentage of tryptophan, the more brain serotonin goes up. Egg white is one of the highest. Milk, even though it's high in tryptophan, has a low Fernstrom ratio, plus I think the calcium content redirects tryptophan into niacin production instead of serotonin. But egg white has a high Fernstrom ratio and no calcium.

Ableton

If you look at Fernstrom ratios egg white is the most serotonergic protein known. There are detailed posts by Travis on Fernstrom ratios, but from memory I think the gist is that there is are 6 amino acids that are taken up into the brain (valine, leucine, isoleucine, tryptophan, phenylalanine, tyrosine) and there is a very strong correlation between brain serotonin levels and the percentage of tryptophan in a food relative to these other amino acids. The greater the percentage of tryptophan, the more brain serotonin goes up. Egg white is one of the highest. Milk, even though it's high in tryptophan, has a low Fernstrom ratio, plus I think the calcium content redirects tryptophan into niacin production instead of serotonin. But egg white has a high Fernstrom ratio and no calcium.

So I can counteract that by having a cup of gelatin broth with my eggs right?

YourUniverse

Were butter, milk and cream luxury foods in his time? I assume the production capacity was limited, and techniques like pasteurization and homogenization were difficult and costly. The dairy products were probably also of a higher quality than the common ones we have today.

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
So I can counteract that by having a cup of gelatin broth with my eggs right?
Gelatin can help offset the inflammatory affect, but it doesn't provide competing large neutral amino acids, so will most likely not lower serotonin.
Gelatin on it's own doesn't increase serotonin but I don't think it will lower the serotonin response from other foods.
BCAAs will be capable of doing that though.

Philomath

What is this about?
“I believe in what may be called a waterless bath, by which 1 mean charging of the body to a very high electric potential. It is a bath of fire that rebuilds, rejuvenates, cleans, and exhilarates.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

high frequency bath in electricity @Philomath.

He used to hang out by tesla coils and multiwave oscillators.

TheSir

This has kept me in good health, but it may in the end lead to my destruction, because I am a confirmed jay-walker.
Prophetic, considering Tesla did got hit by a taxi just three years later, after which he never truly recovered until his death five years later.

I think the lack of sleep caught up with him in the end!
I think this was after his injury from which he did not fully recover.

Well, he did refer to breathing as an art in the same breath he mentioned deep sleep. Yogis are known to sleep only for a couple of hours a night due to having trained their bodies to tolerate higher amounts of CO2, which leads to very deep sleep due to how much oxygenation is increased. Advanced Buteyko practicioners tend to cut their sleep by 40-70% too.