What have you ate or are going to eat today?

Jennifer

Hi @Sefton10, my white hot chocolate is just cocoa butter, vanilla bean powder and raw honey in semi-skimmed milk.

reality

I see many of you include pineapple juice? May I ask why? because of bromelain?

what tortilla chips are you eating?

Pineapple juice works better for me than orange. Either it’s too acidic or it gives me histamine issues, I just don’t feel good with it. Plus it’s tastier

-Luke-

Jennifer

Sounds like heaven. I need to try that.

Yep, it’s pretty heavenly. It’s like drinking vanilla ice cream. Bonus is vanilla is anti-inflammatory.

P

Peatness

Current breakfast of choice is pineapple juice, a punnet of organic grapes and 4 eggs cooked in cocoa butter and coconut oil. Energising and keeps me going a few hours.
When you cannot get organic grapes do you eat normal grapes?

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peatness

Today I had:

Breakfast: 1 L hot chocolate, 2 egg omelet with cheese, 1 lb (454 g) of grapes
Snack: 1 oz (28 g) of white chocolate
Lunch: 1 L raw milk, 2 oz (57 g) of goat Gouda, 1 lb (454 g) of peaches
Snack: 1 oz (28 g) of dark chocolate
Dinner: 1 L of raw milk, homemade custard, 1 lb (454 g) of melon
Snack: 1 L hot white chocolate
How much salt do you add with all that liquid?

O

oldfriend

My diet is this lately: shakes (w/ milk, orange juice, banana, whey protein), boiled potatoes (w/ cheese and butter fried up in a foreman grill), Applesauce w/ceylond cinnamon, roast beef, steamed asparagus or boiled spinach, some times chocolate

BibleBeliever

1.1 liters of very strong dark roast coffee with roughly 18 tablespoons of coffee grinds used to make.
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
15 tablespoons of sugar
2 cans of tuna
100 grams of cheap cheese
Three tablespoons of salt
Three liters of milk
1-2 liters of orange juice
Three tablespoons of gelatin

Sefton10

When you cannot get organic grapes do you eat normal grapes?
No I just give them a miss. Breakfast at the minute is sprouted porridge oats made with skim goat milk, apple and cinnamon and 3 scrambled eggs.

P

Peatness

No I just give them a miss. Breakfast at the minute is sprouted porridge oats made with skim goat milk, apple and cinnamon and 3 scrambled eggs.
Thanks. I can't get organic grapes at the moment so I started eating the non-organic brand but I think I may reconsider

Sefton10

Thanks. I can't get organic grapes at the moment so I started eating the non-organic brand but I think I may reconsider
I think you just need to ge careful if eating a lot of them as they are one of the most sprayed crops. From memory they’re particularly high in a fluoride based pesticide.

P

Peatness

I think you just need to ge careful if eating a lot of them as they are one of the most sprayed crops. From memory they’re particularly high in a fluoride based pesticide.
Thanks. My food list is getting shorter by the day

O

oldfriend

Yes grapes as well as peaches, apples and strawberries are among the most sprayed. I forget but I think pesticides can actually leech through the skin of some fruits and vegetable too, so washing isn't always a fix. I love organic grapes, but they are too expensive to buy out of season so treat them like a delicacy most of the time.

Sefton10

Thanks. My food list is getting shorter by the day
I feel you. It’s tough navigating the commercial food supply sometimes. Often just have to go with the least worst option.

Jennifer

How much salt do you add with all that liquid?

The only added salt I get comes from homemade French onion soup and cheese that I have twice a week, however, I get plenty of natural sodium from coconut water, fruit and raw milk. In the fall, I increased my fruit intake and decreased my protein intake so I’m consuming a quarter of the dairy I consumed in my previous post and even still, I’m averaging 3500 mg of sodium a day, currently.

P

Peatness

The only added salt I get comes from homemade French onion soup and cheese that I have twice a week, however, I get plenty of natural sodium from coconut water, fruit and raw milk. In the fall, I increased my fruit intake and decreased my protein intake so I’m consuming a quarter of the dairy I consumed in my previous post and even still, I’m averaging 3500 mg of sodium a day, currently.
Thanks

Jennifer

You’re welcome, @Pina. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals