What would your diet look like if you ate according to cravings (i.e no restrictions)?

RealNeat

Try pepperoni with pineapple sometime. I tried it recently and I can never go back to just pepperoni now :)
Using pineapple on any pizza with meat increases my ability to digest it significantly with less meaty burps. Probably increasss the iron absorption however.

Using pineapple on any pizza with meat increases my ability to digest it significantly with less meaty burps. Probably increasss the iron absorption however.
The enzymes in pineapple are very good for digestion! If I indulge eating pizza, iron absorption is the least of my health concerns. I usually eat a couple, or 3 pieces, thin crust, and eat the first couple of bites from the pointed end and then pull-up off and eat just the toppings and throw away the rest of the crusts. So I only end up eating six bites of the crust and lots of cheesy toppings and don’t feel too regretful for it :)

Chad_Catholic

Warm milk with sugar and coconut oil, orange juice, and maybe some starch with proteins, like mashed potatoes and steak, or tacos, or hamburgers or hot dogs. Maybe some well cooked vegetables for variety.

youngsinatra

Well-cooked greens, mushrooms, fatty meats (chicken drumsticks/steak) drizzled with lots of olive oil.

P

Peatness

I seem to have lost all my food cravings. Most of the time I am forcing myself to eat. This summer I enjoyed eating fruit juice ice lollies, oat bran, sometime cheese.........I can't think of anything else.

youngsinatra

What kind of mushrooms do you like? How do you cook them?
I like plain white button mushrooms the most.
I prefer them cooked in extra virgin olive oil.

joaquin

I would eat Little Caesar's pizza twice a week. Popcorn several times a week. Canned chili with lots of crackers and onions and jalapenos. Cheap store brand ice cream every day. Frozen burritos smothered in sriracha and grated cheese and onions. Dr Pepper, three times a day. Tortilla chips with salsa and mexican food bi-weekly.

nomoreketones

Pancakes, waffles, french toast, maple syrup, eggs, cheerios/milk/granola, Memphis dry rubbed ribs, bacon cheese burgers, ice cream, pizza, orange juice, coconut water, celery & peanut butter, corn chips & guacamole, linguine/meat sauce/with lots of melted cheese, salted pistachios, sparkling mineral water with a small amount of fruit juice squeezed in it.

LadyRae

Loaded burritos
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Ice cream
Baby Back Ribs
Corn on the cob
Watermelon
Spicy chips
Egg nog
Tiramisu/chocolate cake
Eggs-any way w/sausage
Liver w/bbq sauce

I would be eating your sourdough bread with butter and tasty meat pies or empanadas. I would eat refried beans topped with cheese, sour cream and good hot sauce, enchiladas, tacos and guacamole. Hmmm and I would drink milk till I gave myself a stomach ache. I never have been a sugar or meat lover. I would eat a lot of crab legs with butter and Tabasco too, I have had a crab leg like that the past two mornings! It is my reward for my liver days this week :)
Now that Ivan in a much healthier place than I was when I originally wrote my previous list, my list is very different now.
I would be eating your sourdough bread with butter and tasty meat pies or empanadas. I would eat refried beans topped with cheese, sour cream and good hot sauce, enchiladas, tacos and guacamole. Hmmm and I would drink milk till I gave myself a stomach ache. I never have been a sugar or meat lover. I would eat a lot of crab legs with butter and Tabasco too, I have had a crab leg like that the past two mornings! It is my reward for my liver days this week :)
Now that I am in a much healthier place than I was when I originally wrote my previous list, my list is very different now. I still would want milk all the time as my number one thing, but i would want steamed clams in a light lemongrass broth now, fresh ginger soda, fresh squeezed sweet orange juice, sweet juicy fruit, cheddar or Brie with club crackers, just lighter and brighter things.

sushi ( from Nobu )
loaded baked potatoes
wedge salads with blue cheese
cheese fondue
everything consumable in Rome, Milan , and Florence
Pho
champagne
baked brie
liverwurst sandwiches
Joe's Pizza ( NYC )
everything consumable in China Town / SF
crab Louis salad
grilled Cheese with fresh tomato
french onion soup
mushroom soup
fresh oysters seaside
lemonade - home made
blood orange juice ( Italy )
eggs benedict
borscht
sweet and sour cabbage soup
dirty water dogs ( upper west NYC )
any local fish from Hawaii or Fiji.
steak fritte - ( in cafes in France )
fois gras - ( again in France but i wont eat it anymore bc it is unethical )
vietnamese coffee, cuban coffee , turkish coffee
Kahlua in and on anything.

See title thread:

What would you eat if you only ate super tasty things and had no dietary restrictions whatsoever?

Or are you already doing this, and if so, how do you feel on that diet?

I'll start:

- Chicken breast cooked in large amounts of butter/cream with tarragon and a side of refined starch (pasta or rice or oven roasted potatoes).
- Sourdough bread with butter
- Home made cookies (with milk) and cakes.
- Pancakes served with berries or jam or maple syrup
- Lots of eggs, soft boiled and omelettes cooked in generous quantities of butter.
- Oatmeal porridge with honey and full fat milk
- Lots of hearty meat pies (e.g shepherds pies)
- I would be drinking lots of quality beers (e.g belgian trappist beers like Duvel)
- Home made, slow-cooked bolognese with a mountain of pasta
- Steaks (cooked in butter and served with garlic butter) served with cheesy potato gratin
- Maybe some kiwis or apples, or a fruit salad with whipped cream for desert
- 0.5 litre of full fat milk before bed every night

Basically - everything cooked in lots of butter or cream, a ton of refined starch and a lot of meat, eggs and milk. Not much fruit or sweet things but more as a garnishment.

What would your diet look like?

Cheeseburgers, tacos, and ice cream.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals