Appetite/ I Have Endless Hunger, What To Do?

Dino D

OK
I think I can eat 4 ever...
If I eat pasta and bread i cant stop...
I can also drink a lot of juice...

I think I can eat almost 10000 calories a day... maybe evan more, I never feel like I cant eat anymore, If i stuff my self to death I can still eat againg after 20 minutes... The more I eat the more I want to eat.
Today I'm at 6000 and I'm still hungry... Normally I eat about 2500 calories a day...
If I take supplements my hunger increases, almost from every supplement

Should I try to eat as much as I wannt?
When i eat so much i dont feel good, bloating and what not, my sleep also gets worse, but in the end of the day I always restrict... If I eat a lot i get like a adrenaline rush... should i try eating as much as I want? or?

ps. Im 182 cm high, and I weight 80kg ;)

Last edited:

tara

If you want ...
Context?
Health?
History (health/eating)?
Are you just eating bread and pasta, or what else are you eating?
Which supplements?

DavidGardner

You may not be eating enough calories on a consistent basis. I weigh about the same as you and average 3500 kcal a day, 4000 when I am highly active. If I normally ate 2500 kcal a day, my appetite would skyrocket, and I would have days where I ate 6000 kcal to compensate. I suspect supplements are increasing appetite by increasing metabolism when you are already not consistently meeting metabolic demands.

somuch4food

Should I try to eat as much as I wannt?
When i eat so much i dont feel good, bloating and what not, my sleep also gets worse, but in the end of the day I always restrict...

If you don't feel good when you eat more, you shouldn't be eating more and restricting is a good idea.

You might have a satiation response problem. I think Ghrelin and leptin are implicated in this mechanism.

You could also have triggers/sensitivities in your diet or environment. A bit like how highly processed food is so pallatable and addictive to the brain that you always want one more bite.

tara

You may not be eating enough calories on a consistent basis.
+1.
250o cals seems unlikely to be enough to sustain a healthy metabolism for most tall men.

Runenight201

In my experience eating starch caused this exact response. I would stuff myself until I was very bloated, but I never could become satiated, and I’d be very hungry an hour later. I would wake up all the time in the middle of the night STARVING.

Eating a lot of meat, fruit, and sugar satiates me and leaves me feeling great for hours on end, only needing snacks of fruit/sugar to maintain optimal moods. Not snacking on fruit/sugar just results in not as constant euphoric energy states, but eating this way avoids the often low energy, negative, or depressed moods that would come from eating a lot of starch.

I’d recommend trying to cut out starch and replace the calories with meat, eggs, fruit, and sugar. Your body is screaming for energy, but the starch is not and will never provide it. Animals, fruit, and sugar will.

sebastian_r

In my experience eating starch caused this exact response. I would stuff myself until I was very bloated, but I never could become satiated, and I’d be very hungry an hour later. I would wake up all the time in the middle of the night STARVING.

Eating a lot of meat, fruit, and sugar satiates me and leaves me feeling great for hours on end, only needing snacks of fruit/sugar to maintain optimal moods. Not snacking on fruit/sugar just results in not as constant euphoric energy states, but eating this way avoids the often low energy, negative, or depressed moods that would come from eating a lot of starch.

I’d recommend trying to cut out starch and replace the calories with meat, eggs, fruit, and sugar. Your body is screaming for energy, but the starch is not and will never provide it. Animals, fruit, and sugar will.
What fruits are you eating currently?

OP
Dino D

Dino D

If you want ...
Context?
Health?
History (health/eating)?
Are you just eating bread and pasta, or what else are you eating?
Which supplements?
I experiment and change diets,
Problems started with low carbs years ago...
Now i tried peating (milk, OJ, saturated fat), eating more meat, dairy, starch (rice / potatoes), low salt, high salt... I dont have a consistent diet. I eat a few eggs, 400 gram of meat 150-200 gram of carbs, some dairy on the average, and a bit of coconut oil...
Insomnia would be my NO1 problem, maybe look into my other post, there is a lot of info Keto Fixes My Insomnia And Caffeine Tolerance, Why?
i dont eat bread or pasta, only occasionally
vit C, b complex, magnesium, taurine... and i tried many others but in the last time I dont take much...
of course my energy isnt great...

OP
Dino D

Dino D

not much
orange juice does not work, apple juice is better, i dont eat fruits daily (they dont seem to work)
occasionally a banana, an apple or two, some OJ or whatever i get... apple juice seems fine, i never tried tanking on fruits, they bloat me and make me cold... but here we are, ready to try everything :D
Edit: i see now, this was not a question 4 me :)

Last edited:
OP
Dino D

Dino D

Hey, that could be the way to go, I will try it ;)

Runenight201

not much
orange juice does not work, apple juice is better, i dont eat fruits daily (they dont seem to work)
occasionally a banana, an apple or two, some OJ or whatever i get... apple juice seems fine, i never tried tanking on fruits, they bloat me and make me cold... but here we are, ready to try everything :D
Edit: i see now, this was not a question 4 me :)

Yes many fruits are problematic for me as well, and many fruit juices bloat me up too. I think this has to do with too much water/fiber per unit of energy that is in the fruit/fruit juice. It sounds crazy but honestly the answer is to add sugar to the fruit juice/fruit. What you will have is glorious energy and nutrition. I make an apple juice + berry + sugar smoothie that is straight rocket fuel. Without the sugar it would bloat me up, but the sugar makes it digest perfectly and provides me with nice clean energy.

In a perfect world the fruit would be super ripe and sweet, and adding sugar unnecessary, but in our modern context, we have to adapt.

I tried drinking soda for a while, but even that wasn’t sweet enough for what my body needed. I would immediately bloat up after consumption of it. Adding sugar to fruit juice allowed me to get the necessary sweetness and nutrition necessary.

My go to is apple juice + frozen mixed berries from Costco/sams + sugar. I enjoy apple sauce with sugar, a mixed fruit cup concoction that dole makes, canned pear halves, and orange juice. That is about all I need for energy and nutrition. Perks are it’s cheap enough and not exotic enough to be very expensive. Easily traveled with and I don’t have to worry about ripeness.

opson123

I don't have this issue when I eat my normal chocolate diet, I can stop easily after my normal amount.

With other foods though I do have this issue. It's really difficult to stop eating, even if my stomach is full to the brim, I still crave more. I never feel hunger, just intense craving for more food. I think this is the issue, I'm not eating, because I'm hungry, I'm eating to get that pleasure hit from food. And in my experience it's impossible to satisfy. Only way is to just stop eating and suffer through to the next meal. "Just eat when hungry" is not a solution, because I've never felt genuine hunger for the last 6 years, I'd end up not eating at all.

So my advice is to try eating 200-300g of chocolate in one sitting, while being the only food I can eat, it also stops my craving for a while. It might not work for you though, but it does for me.

Last edited:

sebastian_r

Yes many fruits are problematic for me as well, and many fruit juices bloat me up too. I think this has to do with too much water/fiber per unit of energy that is in the fruit/fruit juice. It sounds crazy but honestly the answer is to add sugar to the fruit juice/fruit. What you will have is glorious energy and nutrition. I make an apple juice + berry + sugar smoothie that is straight rocket fuel. Without the sugar it would bloat me up, but the sugar makes it digest perfectly and provides me with nice clean energy.

In a perfect world the fruit would be super ripe and sweet, and adding sugar unnecessary, but in our modern context, we have to adapt.

I tried drinking soda for a while, but even that wasn’t sweet enough for what my body needed. I would immediately bloat up after consumption of it. Adding sugar to fruit juice allowed me to get the necessary sweetness and nutrition necessary.

My go to is apple juice + frozen mixed berries from Costco/sams + sugar. I enjoy apple sauce with sugar, a mixed fruit cup concoction that dole makes, canned pear halves, and orange juice. That is about all I need for energy and nutrition. Perks are it’s cheap enough and not exotic enough to be very expensive. Easily traveled with and I don’t have to worry about ripeness.

This might be the reason I do considerable well with jam / jelly but not fresh fruits. The jam has lots of added sugar.
Will give apple juice with sugar a try, without I bloat from it.

Jsaute21

You may not be eating enough calories on a consistent basis. I weigh about the same as you and average 3500 kcal a day, 4000 when I am highly active. If I normally ate 2500 kcal a day, my appetite would skyrocket, and I would have days where I ate 6000 kcal to compensate. I suspect supplements are increasing appetite by increasing metabolism when you are already not consistently meeting metabolic demands.
Well said. When healing the metabolism i find that stims (metabolic enhancers) are extremely helpful especially if one is in a stressful work environment. Unfortunately this requires high caloric demands that can be annoying. However, I think an under discussed issue with stims such as caffeine and nicotine is how addicting they are. There are definitely days where I ingest both when i feel just fine out of habit and enjoyment.

OP
Dino D

Dino D

You might eat but you might get no nutrients. Get checked for worms & parasites.
I doubt that... and i generally dont belive in the worms and parasites theory... its the anti candida story and I was ,,a victim" of those lies yeara ago... still you never know, it could be that... so my hunger starts with eating and its way before it gets to the darm or where those worms should be... there is also never anythin in my stool... if you have worms you should see them, its a worm not a molecule...

miki14

I doubt that... and i generally dont belive in the worms and parasites theory... there is also never anythin in my stool... if you have worms you should see them, its a worm not a molecule...

Worms are real, lots of friends had it, you don't see them in the stool, they eject small parts constantly. If you eat constantly over 5000 kcal per day and you are sedentary you chances are good that you have one. Getting checked is cheap and easy

Makrosky

Maybe you have a tremendous level of stress ? Making you unresponsive to insulin. And wasting everything.

Try 2 grams of Vitamin C, 3 times a day. That helps resensitizing insulin receptors and curv appetite for me.

Makrosky

And yeah, worms are REAL. Maybe some stool test (3 samples, non consecutive days) and a 3 graham tests. Even though apparently these tests only report positive if you have a massive infestation. If you don't have a lot of parasites then the tests will generally report negative. But I think you would have other symptoms as well if you had a massive infestation? Dunno.

Last edited:
OP
Dino D

Dino D

And yeah, worms are REAL. Maybe some stool test (3 samples, non consecutive days) and a 3 graham belts. Even though apparently these tests only report positive if you have a massive infestation. If you don't have a lot of parasites then the tests will generally report negative. But I think you would have other symptoms as well if you had a massive infestation? Dunno.
I will look into it... it could be the reason... thx to everyone ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals