It’s Midnight and I Don‘t Know What to Eat (Undereating)

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Endotoxin and serotonin from gut irritation tend to keep people up. On top of that, a poorly functioning liver that doesn't store glycogen when the thyroid function is low will keep people up.

From my experience with patients, it's most people, period, not just people on this forum.

Thankfully I overcame bad sleep with a Peaty lifestyle and it rarely needs intervention.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I think off-gassing mattresses, phones and late night tv watching, supplements, medications, and so many other things, other than diet, are the main reasons. I have been addressing them and hacked my sleep in my thread linked below. I am now sleeping 8, and even 10 hours, straight through the night now.

So interesting - I must have had old age in my twenties too.

Santosh

I wonder why so many users on this forum fail to sleep through the night. I mean with thyroid supplementation and a proper diet, it just doesn’t make sense does it.

What do these users have in common : they have been injected with heavy metal-filled vaccines throughout their entire life.

No one is getting rid of them unless you heavily chelate.

Read Andrew Cutler's take on heavy metals, interrupted sleep is one of the symptoms.
Along with endotoxemia, food intolerance ...

People always look for complex explanations when it's right before our eyes.

Santosh

I think off-gassing mattresses, phones and late night tv watching, supplements, medications, and so many other things, other than diet, are the main reasons. I have been addressing them and hacked my sleep in my thread linked below. I am now sleeping 8, and even 10 hours, straight through the night now.

Even when I go to the countryside with none of this, my sleep is still poor.

Some of us are just more heavily burdened by metals.

Even when I go to the countryside with none of this, my sleep is still poor.

Some of us are just more heavily burdened by metals.
I was burdened with heavy metals too. I dreaded going to sleep at night because, at least once a week or more, I would wake up with a dead arm or leg. It was scary because I did’t know how long it had been without circulation, and it would take a long painful time to regain any feeling back in it again. I finally tracked my food for months, to get to the bottom of it, and discovered a few things, and one was my high seafood intake was burdening my toxic metal load. Having vitamin C with meats was another culprit. Back then I wasn’t heavy on dairy so there was nothing chelating my burden either, and it had gotten to a dangerous level. What are you doing to reduce your heavy metal load?

Santosh

I was burdened with heavy metals too. I dreaded going to sleep at night because, at least once a week or more, I would wake up with a dead arm or leg. It was scary because I did’t know how long it had been without circulation, and it would take a long painful time to regain any feeling back in it again. I finally tracked my food for months, to get to the bottom of it, and discovered a few things, and one was my high seafood intake was burdening my toxic metal load. Having vitamin C with meats was another culprit. Back then I wasn’t heavy on dairy so there was nothing chelating my burden either, and it had gotten to a dangerous level. What are you doing to reduce your heavy metal load?

Chelating with ALA and OSR periodically.

Refilling my good metals stores in between chelations with lots of liver and oysters.

Dairy is a chelation agent ? I had no idea.

Chelating with ALA and OSR periodically.

Refilling my good metals stores in between chelations with lots of liver and oysters.

Dairy is a chelation agent ? I had no idea.
Yea calcium is a good chelator! I don’t have any limbs going numb in the night anymore since adding dairy back into my diet…

“Milk, orange juice, and coffee safely accelerate the removal of heavy metals from the tissues. Everyone's body accumulates PUFA's, which progressively interfere with metabolism and raise TSH. Iron, as well as other heavy metals (except for copper) tends to accumulate. Drinking coffee also helps to shift the hormone balance in the right direction." -Ray Peat

Santosh

Yea calcium is a good chelator! I don’t have any limbs going numb in the night anymore since adding dairy back into my diet…

“Milk, orange juice, and coffee safely accelerate the removal of heavy metals from the tissues. Everyone's body accumulates PUFA's, which progressively interfere with metabolism and raise TSH. Iron, as well as other heavy metals (except for copper) tends to accumulate. Drinking coffee also helps to shift the hormone balance in the right direction." -Ray Peat

Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals