If I Could Start Implementing Peats Work Again 6 Years Ago, Here’s What I Would Do

peatmoss

@Velve921 Thank you! I was reading about peoples experience with gelatin and it seems like its mixed reviews. Quite a few people having an array of side effects with it. Did you ever have any issue with gelatin in the beginning?

Also do you buy just regular store bought milk?

OP
Velve921

Velve921

@Velve921 Thank you! I was reading about peoples experience with gelatin and it seems like its mixed reviews. Quite a few people having an array of side effects with it. Did you ever have any issue with gelatin in the beginning?

Also do you buy just regular store bought milk?

Never had issues with gelatin. When I replaced meat with more gelatin incoherent thoughts start dissipating and sleep improved immensely. I’ve never met someone who had side effects.

I buy Kalona milk. Grassfed and feels amazing.

bornamachine

@peatmoss somewhere earlier in this thtead someone said that user thebeard would get kidney pain from gelatin and creatine

I took have experienced this recently with just a teaspoon of hydrolyzed gelatin from great lakes

Someone mentioned those two substances can turn into oxolates

Also, I did have a kidney stone caused by excessive anti acid use to combat heart burn caused by coffee

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals