Started Peating 6 months ago

Stella123

Wanted to share my experience with Peating. I don’t want to jinx but things are great.

Started 6 months ago. I eat cheese, milk, orange juice, fruit, eggs, potatoes, potato chips, meat, rice, ice cream. No nuts or seeds. Not that many veggies. Don’t like them.

-Lost a lot of weight and fast. Within a few weeks of changing my diet and taking thyroid, I'd lost 15 pounds. Ive always been healthy but im like pretty skinny now. Im obsessed!!! I was always scared fruit and carbs would make me fat but it did the opposite. I feel so happy and confident. To be fair, Ive never been fat, but I always wanted to be skinner. Now I am skinny and without dieting??? A miracle. It is literally insane. I never diet or fast and eat all my favorite foods.

I was paleo/keto/carnivore for years before this, but if you had told me that I would buy potato chips or OJ at the store, I would have thought you were crazy. It's wild just adjusting the foods you eat can change you so much. Meat is still the foundation of my calories.

-Feel great.

-Sleep is great.

-No longer scared of sugar and carbs.

-Get to eat yummy foods without worrying.

-Taking thyroid, aspirin, methylene blue, loads of coffee, OJ, progesterone cream on face. (I’m in my 20s)

-I visit the forum everyday and just bought vitamin E to experiment on my face for anti-aging.

SamYo123

Wanted to share my experience with Peating. I don’t want to jinx but things are great.

Started 6 months ago. I eat cheese, milk, orange juice, fruit, eggs, potatoes, potato chips, meat, rice, ice cream. No nuts or seeds. Not that many veggies. Don’t like them.

-Lost a lot of weight and fast. Within a few weeks of changing my diet and taking thyroid, I'd lost 15 pounds. Ive always been healthy but im like pretty skinny now. Im obsessed!!! I was always scared fruit and carbs would make me fat but it did the opposite. I feel so happy and confident. To be fair, Ive never been fat, but I always wanted to be skinner. Now I am skinny and without dieting??? A miracle. It is literally insane. I never diet or fast and eat all my favorite foods.

I was paleo/keto/carnivore for years before this, but if you had told me that I would buy potato chips or OJ at the store, I would have thought you were crazy. It's wild just adjusting the foods you eat can change you so much. Meat is still the foundation of my calories.

-Feel great.

-Sleep is great.

-No longer scared of sugar and carbs.

-Get to eat yummy foods without worrying.

-Taking thyroid, aspirin, methylene blue, loads of coffee, OJ, progesterone cream on face. (I’m in my 20s)

-I visit the forum everyday and just bought vitamin E to experiment on my face for anti-aging.
Think Peat mentions to avoid Vitamin E on face skin

OP
Stella123

Stella123

Oh wow good to know! I thought I read somewhere from @haidut a study that vitamin E had anti-aging effects on the skin. Could have just been an article on skin since it's a pretty common cosmetic ingredient.

FrostedShores

Do you have the carrot salad? I've been Peating for close to two months now. Feeling great, but I gave up on the carrot salad about a week ago. For some reason it really screwed with my digestion.

FrostedShores

Think Peat mentions to avoid Vitamin E on face skin

Oh wow, I've been using Vitamin E oil on my face for a while now... Any idea what Peat recommends instead?

OP
Stella123

Stella123

Do you have the carrot salad? I've been Peating for close to two months now. Feeling great, but I gave up on the carrot salad about a week ago. For some reason it really screwed with my digestion.
No very rarely, I'm just never in the mood to eat it!

OP
Stella123

Stella123

Very nice ! What dosages do you take from the thyroid and progesterone ?
I take 75 mg of Thyrovanz every day and I apply a 20mg cream to my face every other morning. It's never messed with my menstrual cycle and helps give me deep sleep.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals