Niacinamide Problems: What Does It Say About My Health?

honeybee

I've been seeing a lot of posts about niacinamide and problems with using it. Lately I've been taking 500mg. 3xs day, usually with coffee but not the last dose as I have a hx of insomnia and don't want to risk a lot of caffeine late in day.
I come from background of high pufa all life, hypothyroid all my life, with severe estrogen dominance -cysts, fibroids, pms you name it I prob had/have the symptom. I tried last summer to use niacinamide and couldn't tolerate it. Headache, sleepiness blah blah
I started cleaning up my liver December last year with k2 and caffeine. Started with nicainamde 2 weeks ago- 250 mg with caffeine 2xs day. Two weeks later I am taking 500 mg 3 xs With caffeine except last dose and zero side effects. So, I think it's a glucose storage issue in my case. Cleaning up my liver is making all the difference .
I also Sup the b vitamins , vitamin a, vitamin d.avoid pufa when I can.

Peata

I've been seeing a lot of posts about niacinamide and problems with using it. Lately I've been taking 500mg. 3xs day, usually with coffee but not the last dose as I have a hx of insomnia and don't want to risk a lot of caffeine late in day.
I come from background of high pufa all life, hypothyroid all my life, with severe estrogen dominance -cysts, fibroids, pms you name it I prob had/have the symptom. I tried last summer to use niacinamide and couldn't tolerate it. Headache, sleepiness blah blah
I started cleaning up my liver December last year with k2 and caffeine. Started with nicainamde 2 weeks ago- 250 mg with caffeine 2xs day. Two weeks later I am taking 500 mg 3 xs With caffeine except last dose and zero side effects. So, I think it's a glucose storage issue in my case. Cleaning up my liver is making all the difference .
I also Sup the b vitamins , vitamin a, vitamin d.avoid pufa when I can.

I think that makes a lot of difference too - liver health and glycogen storage. Even 3 months ago I was having trouble taking it, but since working more on liver health and glyogen, niacinamide is not a problem this time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals