I Don‘t Know What to Eat - Chronic Undereating

Hey,
basically since finding sv3rige and the world of diet and nutrition in general I am SUPER strict with my diet regimen. i constantly think about what to eat, the quantities and quality. as a result of this i never eat with other people together.
Once you know how the food you eat controls your thoughts and view on the world you really are super strict. (control the food supply, control the people)
I don’t know what to do really, would it be bad if i eat white rice with butter and lean pork now? i‘m chronically undereating .

OccamzRazer

Hey,
basically since finding sv3rige and the world of diet and nutrition in general I am SUPER strict with my diet regimen. i constantly think about what to eat, the quantities and quality. as a result of this i never eat with other people together.
Once you know how the food you eat controls your thoughts and view on the world you really are super strict. (control the food supply, control the people)
I don’t know what to do really, would it be bad if i eat white rice with butter and lean pork now? i‘m chronically undereating .
Hi!

Yes, it's easy to be orthorexic once you understand how integral food is to health - or even to freedom.

But why not swap out the pork for beef, throw in some fresh fruit, and enjoy milk + coffee? That doesn't sound too bad.

In my opinion a diet must be enjoyable to be healthy.

OP
Eastcoast Seth
Hi!
Yes, it's easy to be orthorexic once you understand how integral food is to health - or even to freedom.

But why not swap out the pork for beef, throw in some fresh fruit, and enjoy milk + coffee? That doesn't sound too bad.

In my opinion a diet must be enjoyable to be healthy.
I can’t digest the cow‘s milk i all tried yet. I chose pork because it was cheap and is rich in B1. Coffee is toxic, there’s literally no reason to drink it :D If you drink coffee it means you’re unhealthy. Why would you need a stimulant to get energy?

OccamzRazer

I can’t digest the cow‘s milk i all tried yet. I chose pork because it was cheap and is rich in B1. Coffee is toxic, there’s literally no reason to drink it :D If you drink coffee it means you’re unhealthy. Why would you need a stimulant to get energy?
Have you tried raw milk? Or goat's milk?

If you still can't do milk, maybe try parmesan cheese or real yogurt or something.

Interesting perspective on coffee. Have you read Dr. Peat's thoughts on the subject? Personally I've been healthy when abstaining from coffee, and healthy when drinking it. I have lots of energy without it - and even more energy with it lol.

And what about the fruit? IMO you should find something to buffer the pH of your diet a little.

Anyways, I guess a diet of pork and rice isn't that bad. Reminds me of Grant Generaux's vitamin A depletion stuff.

OP
Eastcoast Seth
Have you tried raw milk? Or goat's milk?

If you still can't do milk, maybe try parmesan cheese or real yogurt or something.

Interesting perspective on coffee. Have you read Dr. Peat's thoughts on the subject? Personally I've been healthy when abstaining from coffee, and healthy when drinking it. I have lots of energy without it - and even more energy with it lol.

And what about the fruit? IMO you should find something to buffer the pH of your diet a little.

Anyways, I guess a diet of pork and rice isn't that bad. Reminds me of Grant Generaux's vitamin A depletion stuff.
Have tried raw milk, ended horribly. The only goat milk I can find here is homogenized, and I definitely won’t drink that.
Cheese makes me feel shitty too.
Yeah, I‘ve read that Coffee supposedly helps deplete PUFA‘s faster but I just cannot bring myself to get hooked on that stuff. I think it’s not worth it and I‘m pretty sure it’ll cause social anxiety seeing as it’s a seed.
Yeah I eat fruit, just don’t like eating lots of it and too lazy to juice it 3x a day.
I don’t eat rice. It’s still starch and a grain with literally no nutritional value. It lowers testosterone. I will try to get my hands on raw honey.

What’s your diet like?

OccamzRazer

Have tried raw milk, ended horribly. The only goat milk I can find here is homogenized, and I definitely won’t drink that.
Cheese makes me feel shitty too.
Yeah, I‘ve read that Coffee supposedly helps deplete PUFA‘s faster but I just cannot bring myself to get hooked on that stuff. I think it’s not worth it and I‘m pretty sure it’ll cause social anxiety seeing as it’s a seed.
Yeah I eat fruit, just don’t like eating lots of it and too lazy to juice it 3x a day.
I don’t eat rice. It’s still starch and a grain with literally no nutritional value. It lowers testosterone. I will try to get my hands on raw honey.

What’s your diet like?
Fair enough. Maybe find a calcium source then...have you tried eggshell calcium?

Ah, so the pork + rice thing was hypothetical, gotcha. Yeah raw honey is probably a better choice than rice.

My diet is:

Beef (~2 pounds)
Milk (~1/2 gallon)
Fruit (small amounts)
Orange juice/green smoothies
Mushrooms
Collagen powder
Coffee

Also eat the following from time to time:

Yogurt
Eggs
Parmesan cheese
Coconut shreds
Oysters
Liver
Vegetables
Honey/propolis

Mostly grass fed and organic!

OP
Eastcoast Seth
Fair enough. Maybe find a calcium source then...have you tried eggshell calcium?

Ah, so the pork + rice thing was hypothetical, gotcha. Yeah raw honey is probably a better choice than rice.

My diet is:

Beef (~2 pounds)
Milk (~1/2 gallon)
Fruit (small amounts)
Orange juice/green smoothies
Mushrooms
Collagen powder
Coffee

Also eat the following from time to time:

Yogurt
Eggs
Parmesan cheese
Coconut shreds
Oysters
Liver
Vegetables
Honey/propolis

Mostly grass fed and organic!
I tried egg shells yesterday for the first time... completely ruined my gut. At least I think it was the eggshells.

Do you eat fatty or lean beef?
Is it raw goat milk or what is it?
What fruits?
How many Quarts of OJ?
Why Mushrooms?
Collagen Powder is a scam AFAIK.
Coffee... yeah :D
What’s the point of coconut shreds?
And lastly, how old are you and since when are you peating?

OccamzRazer

I tried egg shells yesterday for the first time... completely ruined my gut. At least I think it was the eggshells.

Do you eat fatty or lean beef?
Is it raw goat milk or what is it?
What fruits?
How many Quarts of OJ?
Why Mushrooms?
Collagen Powder is a scam AFAIK.
Coffee... yeah :D
What’s the point of coconut shreds?
And lastly, how old are you and since when are you peating?
Fatty beef, including oxtail

Raw cow's milk from a local farm

Kiwis, mangos, berries, pineapple, figs (these are some favourites)

OJ: Just a cup or two a day

Mushrooms: I like them! And they're good for gut health.

Collagen: Gelatin, stress, longevity

Coffee: agree to disagree haha

Coconut shreds: I like them! Great in yogurt and great fatty acid profile.

I'm 26 and have been progressively 'Peating' for about 9 months, tho I've known about Peat's work for much longer.

chompie

Hi!

Have you tried A2 milk? It made all the difference to me. I had to start with whole milk, then go to 2% once whole was well tolerated.

Also, honey butter is a good addition if you're undereating. Put it on some homemade cornbread. Corn meal and mochi flour are very easily digestible starches (very low amylose and high amylopectin) and make a wonderful cornbread. I wouldn't be too worried about over insulin production from starch if you're a chronic undereater. Just eat. Perhaps alongside your pork chop (fat trimmed) cooked in Tallow. Or smoked oysters cooked in butter.

Hey,

I started posting pics and instructions of what i am eating EastCoast. I have one thread on proteins and one on fruits and vegatables. I hope they are helpful ?

kaybb

Hey,

kaybb

This is an eating disorder. It’s miserable and the obsessions about eating perfect cause stress hormones, and take a lot of joy out of life. And that takes good health out of your life, if not addressed. Peat always comes back to enjoying food

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals