What Characterizes Brain Fatigue And How To Combat It?

chinup53

Thanks. @redsun basically suggested the same to me if I wanted to raise histamine (using Niacinamide). Which probably naturally comes with low methylation (high histamine that is).

If you could elaborate on the side effect I would be very thankful.

Maybe reducing methylation as opposed to reaching „undermethylation“ status would already help me out.

So far increasing Histamine through taking Histadine (at least that‘s what I assume it‘s doing) seems promising. Less fatigue, clearer head, more focus. But it‘s my first day on it, so only time will tell if it is the solution I‘m looking for.

Not sure about @redsun but for me the “side effects” are the following:

• Obsessive. One you have something in mind is difficult to stop thinking or working on it.
  • Lots of saliva. Tear are fluent. (Not like being sad or crying but more like you are more sensitive to it)
  • Allergies.
  • Incredible work ethic, probably linked to point one.
  • Enjoying routines, hard to get out of them.
  • Good concentration, resilient to fatigue.
  • Headaches waking up.
  • Rumination
  • Not body hair.
  • High estrogen (??, not sure if linked to it)
  • Premature ejaculation.
  • Little sleep required
I should probably adress it. @redsun Could you explain what you did to reverse it? (In addition to Zinc)

redsun

Not sure about @redsun but for me the “side effects” are the following:

• Obsessive. One you have something in mind is difficult to stop thinking or working on it.
  • Lots of saliva. Tear are fluent. (Not like being sad or crying but more like you are more sensitive to it)
  • Allergies.
  • Incredible work ethic, probably linked to point one.
  • Enjoying routines, hard to get out of them.
  • Good concentration, resilient to fatigue.
  • Headaches waking up.
  • Rumination
  • Not body hair.
  • High estrogen (??, not sure if linked to it)
  • Premature ejaculation.
  • Little sleep required
I should probably adress it. @redsun Could you explain what you did to reverse it? (In addition to Zinc)

Yeh basically those symptoms. But its usually obsessions with compulsions as well. I don't think its a high estrogen state, but its like a hyper-brain state for sure. Took zinc for years got rid of my undermethylated (histadelic) without me knowing then niacinamide seemed to reverse it.

I took the zinc to reverse it because I could not handle the flood of emotions I lost. I actually want what it gave me and I was wondering why I lost all this motivation I had as a child and it appears years of zinc overdose is at fault. But at the time it was too many emotions I could not handle it so I reversed it with lots of zinc.

Not sure how it actually reverses it, but it does. I can guess because the methionine synthase enzyme needs a zinc ion to work and then taking high doses increase methionine a lot which would reduce histamine, dopamine. I would be wary to overdo it and then get the opposite issue, it is much worse I would know. I think everyday about going back and then learning to control the emotions with time.

Last edited:

Spondive

The effect of histidine on mental fatigue and cognitive performance in subjects with high fatigue and sleep disruption scores - ScienceDirect @redsun

From the study: "Although mental fatigue is a very common phenomenon in modern, everyday life, very little is known about the psychophysiological mechanisms underlying mental fatigue [9]. Moreover, despite the many studies on fatigue, it is remarkably difficult to understand mental fatigue and the cognitive processes underlying its behavioral manifestations."

Also:

"Highlights

Histidine decreased the POMS fatigue score in men feeling fatigue and drowsiness.

Histidine shortened reaction times on a cognitive function battery test.

Histidine increased sensations of clear thinking and of attentiveness."

Already received my bag of bulk Histidine. Gonna try a stack with Tyrosine and P5P tomorrow.
That’s interesting because I experimented with histidine at about 500 mg dose daily and I would play and win at chess more easily.. it was like I had awoke up to seeing more clearly combinations

redsun

That’s interesting because I experimented with histidine at about 500 mg dose daily and I would play and win at chess more easily.. it was like I had awoke up to seeing more clearly combinations

Yeh wakefulness/alertness and being better at thinking and sorting through information due to increased brain histamine is typical effects from histidine. Dose isn't that high but even at that dose it is powerful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals