stress symptoms after eating

mrhegemon

Hi everyone, I am really desperate for advice here... after going way overboard with salt for weeks, and massively underdrinking (my thirst signals basically dont work, which I didnt realize) I have caused some kind of major electrolyte imbalance and dehydration. I used to get stress symptoms (anxiety, nausea, no appetite, cold hands feet, insomnia, etc) when I ate too little food or too much fluid/too little salt. Now I get those exact same stress symptoms when I eat anything (the more calories, the worse my stress response). And they get somewhat better after drinking water.

I dont know what to do to fix my problem, I seem to be metabolically screwed. My body temps are usually around 36.5. I was making so much progress before going overboard on the salt and underhydrating. I dont want to eat because when I force myself, I feel so horrible. And I tried pushing through it, it doesnt seem to work. I also have frequent urination that wont go away no matter what i do; drinking lots, too little, eating lots, eating nothing. Makes very little difference.

Anyone know whats going on or why and what to do about it?

tara

:welcome mrhegemon

36.5 is not a bad temp.
If you feel like giving more info -
What are you eating and drinking?
What problems were you trying to solve when you embarked on this?
Have you had any lab test results during these recent symptoms?
What colour and quantity of pee?

My sense of thirst is getting a bit better, but it was seriously confused after years of drinking a lot, whether I felt like it or not. Sometimes the only way I can tell whether I'm thirsty is to put water to my lips. If I'm gulping it down I was thirsty. If it tastes bad I wasn't.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals