Anything missing?

aliciahere

Hello Everbody,

I'm switching from a primarily paleo diet, and planning to adopt some RP ideas in order to help my celiac, hypothyroidism, and regulate my hormones properly. I realized that my diet has been deficient in calcium for some time (mistakenly believing that dark leafy greens would be enough). I don't want to overboard dairy right now, so this is close to the plan I'm going to take for a month or two to see how I feel:

Breakfast:

1 - Egg cooked in coconut oil
1 - Orange juice (10 oz)
1/2 - slice of thick bacon recooked in coconut oil
1/2 - apple
Salt (to taste)

Snack:

Coffee (12 oz) with the following mixed in:
Coconut Oil (1T) or Cream to taste
Gelatin (1 T)
Cocoa (1 T)
Honey (1 T)
Cinnamon (sprinkle)
Salt (pinch)

Lunch:

Milk (8 oz)
Potato cooked with oil (either coconut or olive)
Fruit (mellon or apple)
Zuchinni - fried in coconut oil
Sometimes meat (leftover) or fish (rotating shrimps, oysters, salmon, or sardines), or cheese
Salt

Snack:

Same coffee as above, or Tumeric Tea with coconut oil and gelatin.

Later Snack:

Carrot salad as per RP

Supper:

Milk (8 oz)
Veggies (broccoli, mushrooms, onions, carrots, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc...)
Meat (focusing on beef and pork, some chicken, some liver)
Potatoes or rice
Fruit
Salt to taste

Late Snack:

Homemade ice cream

Does anything seem out of place? Missing any essential nutrients? I had some of my hormones tested in April when I was diagnosed as Celiac (after a horrible gluten challenge), my MD doesn't think they are of a concern, however my naturopath thinks they were off. Going to get them tested again in around a month.

Thyroid bloodwork (TSH, FT3, FT4) appears to be stable and good (I'm on synthroid), however, I still experiencing low libido, cold extremities, horizontal and vertical ridges in my fingernails, deep dark bags under my eyes. Hormone wise, again libido, vaginal dryness, tiny deflated breasts, heavy periods, aching throat prior to menses, occasional tender lumpy breasts, periods are (now) consistent at 27 days.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Have you ever used www.cronometer.com? It might help you get a better idea if you are coming close to getting adequate nutrients.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals