Huge stress rising stress after eating special k (enriched cereals)

Has this happened to anyone? or something similar? This morning I replaced my usual porridge with a bowl of special k "kellogs" and I find myself in a situation of great stress, also with my stomach rumbling.
It's not ordinary stress like anxiety, it's much more physical, like being under stimulant. The last time I felt such a sensation was when I had taken too much Tramadol (opioid / SSRI.)
I looked on chronometer, the only singularity of this product seems to be a high amount of folate and iron, a lot of B vitamins as well but without being overdone. (not heme I guess)
Do you think this is a bad reaction to a particular micronutrient or just the texture of the grain that would be indigestible to me?

maillol

Yeah probably one of those. It's a shame, I wish they would just leave out folic acid and iron.

OP
ValeryZeSpanich
Yeah probably one of those. It's a shame, I wish they would just leave out folic acid and iron.
yet I have never had a reaction to iron, even after eating certain game meats that are very high in hemic iron. Instead, I focus on consistency, folic acid. Could it also be a big glycemic crash?

Ignoramus

I get something similar, but maybe not as intense as you described after I eat stuff with added iron (things like Rice Pops); where especially the muscles around my hips feel like they are full of fiery, irritating energy at bedtime. It seems to happen when I eat a lot of eggs sometimes too. I think it's the iron, but I'm not sure exactly.

OP
ValeryZeSpanich
J'obtiens quelque chose de similaire, mais peut-être pas aussi intense que vous l'avez décrit après avoir mangé des trucs avec du fer ajouté (des choses comme des Rice Pops); où en particulier les muscles autour de mes hanches se sentent pleins d'énergie ardente et irritante à l'heure du coucher. Cela semble arriver quand je mange beaucoup d'œufs parfois aussi. Je pense que c'est le fer, mais je ne suis pas sûr exactement.
Perhaps the excess iron added causes problems with digestion, and is likely to "fake" a little serotonin syndrome. Like I said, I had the same reaction to taking a little too much tramadol.

Neeters 27

just dont eat boxed cereals or bread made in a factory! they "enrich" the wheat and cereals with vitamins because cereals and wheat have NO NUTRITION! if my husband eats this crap, he's in the toilet several times a day till its gone. I myself have iron guts and nothing bothers me EXCEPT raw cauliflower, go figure, otherwise I can eat anything and never get gas or heartburn or anything!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom