What A Correct Theory For MPB Must Be Able To Explain

eddiem991

• Why finastride, minoxidil, ketokonazole work and also explain how other products or chemicals work in studies and for some people.
  • Why the pattern looks the way it does, why women don't have it and why toddlers show male pattern baldness.
  • The role of hormones (especially DHT)
  • The role of genetics
  • The role of the immune systmem.
  • The connection to other diseases.
  • The ultimate enviormental cause or causes

johnwester130

• Why finastride, minoxidil, ketokonazole work and also explain how other products or chemicals work in studies and for some people.
  • Why the pattern looks the way it does, why women don't have it and why toddlers show male pattern baldness.
  • The role of hormones (especially DHT)
  • The role of genetics
  • The role of the immune systmem.
  • The connection to other diseases.
  • The ultimate enviormental cause or causes

I will attempt to answer.

1 - Finasteride may work by raising progesterone and reducing sebum. Maybe a cortisol interaction too,user Travis would know the answer.

2 - "I think the pattern is just an expression of the interacting gradients that shape all development. In the skin, pheromones and electrical fields are among the factors that affect sweat, oil, hair, fibroblasts, inflammatory, and pigment cells. Each type of cell responds to changing gradients in its own way." - Ray Peat.

3 -
DHT is protective. Actually it lowers estrogen/cortisol/prolactin more than any other vitamin, drug or substance, even more than progesterone does.
It's used in france to treat the prostate.
Causes of Prostatitis | Treat Prostatitis - One of the best article I have ever read about DHT .
and
Prostate Cancer

4 - there is no genetic role.

5 - the ultimate cause would be estrogen

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals