Vegetarians Look So Young

mujuro

Forum Supporter
I default to vegetarianism for most of the week. If I'm frank, I have always eaten meat due to habit, not due to appetite. Totally unlike starches, fruits, cheese, coffee, etc. I could eat them all day, and indeed I do. It's only after many days of going without that I begin to crave a nice seared steak. As it stands now I usually eat red meat 2x per week. I believe when I start lifting regularly again, appetites may change. Who knows.

baccheion

let me clarify
its the only food I truly crave and I find it more delicious than meat (except lamb). I need a lot of bioavailable zinc and my iron is quite high. I cant afford daily oysters/shrimp and I can only eat so much red meat. Dairy is one of the few foods I can digest without pain, bloating or discomfort. Adding dairy would fill in so many gaps and give me a lot of satisfaction. If I could live on milk only I would. However it messes with my hormones so badly and breaks me out every single time. Hard cheese, soft cheese, yoghurt, kefir, goat, cow doesnt matter. even ghee butter does this to me
If you eat it all by itself, it may cause less issues. See the book (called Milk Diet, IIRC).

Precede switch with a 36-hour fast, especially to lower bacterial count. After, consume 1 cup every 30-60 minutes. Whatever frequency to get enough cups for the day. In my case, 24 cups 1% milk would be.. a start.

Eventually, switch to 3-4 cups every however many hours to get enough for the day.

Add liver and oysters to get more stuff. If unable to do oysters, get a zinc supplement. In fact, Naturelo's female multivitamin rounds it out nicely.

If not enough calories, increase cups and/or percent fat.

Can also add orange juice (ie, Peat style)..

Cocoa powder can be added enough to at least double the amount of magnesium.

There's a forum member that consumes mostly milk.

Last edited:

ursidae

If you eat it all by itself, it may cause less issues. See the book (called Milk Diet, IIRC).

Precede switch with a 36-hour fast, especially to lower bacterial count. After, consume 1 cup every 30-60 minutes. Whatever frequency to get enough cups for the day. In my case, 24 cups 1% milk would be.. a start.

Eventually, switch to 3-4 cups every however many hours to get enough for the day.

Add liver and oysters to get more stuff. If unable to do oysters, get a zinc supplement. In fact, Naturelo's female multivitamin rounds it out nicely.

thanks for the advice. I might use it one day when I'm clear and its safe to experiment

If you're talking about lampofred I'm sure he never had a cyst in his life. let alone one that left an atrophic scar

dreamcatcher

Come on, dog: we know that this just is not true. You’re from the hair loss community, no? Try eating one serving of micro greens and see what that does for your hair.

Peat inspired is by far the most expensive eating that I have encountered and it requires a lot high degree of effort to obtain the foods.

There must be something that we are missing here: I was able to get away with a 12 year vegetarian stint, well into my late 30’s, and I maintained a youthful appearance. There must be some relevance to the calcium/ phosphorus ratios here, because I consumed a low amount of calcium. I also think that the pitfalls that many vegetarian diets is eating faux or meat substitutes, which are often filled with horrible garbage.

I also have a similar experience, was a vegetarian for about 20 years until mid 30's and didn't have access to much calcium through dairy products. Now at 42, people think that I'm in my late 20's.
My friends from the past who are still vegetarians AND do meditation, still look much younger than their age.

GreekDemiGod

All my vegan/vegetarian friends look weak/fragile/old for their age.
I know 2 vegetarians, they are in their early 30s, been at it for 5 years.
They have successfully lost weight and stay lean. However, it's hard to describe, but there is a certain paleness to them, lifelessles maybe. Sadness in the eyes, even they don't have depression or anything.
There are predominantly vegan, so the cheese and eggs they consume are in little amounts.

GreekDemiGod

I also have a similar experience, was a vegetarian for about 20 years until mid 30's and didn't have access to much calcium through dairy products. Now at 42, people think that I'm in my late 20's.
My friends from the past who are still vegetarians AND do meditation, still look much younger than their age.
So what you're saying is that Calcium doesn't matter?
Did your Calcium intake was low, or did you get it from greens?

Nuancé

Models and celebrities aren't really representative haha. Vegetarians are at higher risk of deficiencies but they generally have a better lifestyle than a lot of omnivorous people.

baccheion

What foods did you eat? How many calories? How much calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, etc?
thanks for the advice. I might use it one day when I'm clear and its safe to experiment

If you're talking about lampofred I'm sure he never had a cyst in his life. let alone one that left an atrophic scar
Oh.

What have you tried for that? Proteolytic enzymes like serrapeptase? Iodine protocol was said to do something against cysts, though maybe it's hindsight now..

Atman

Very interesting. Do you still do this?
I might give this a try.

dreamcatcher

So what you're saying is that Calcium doesn't matter?
Did your Calcium intake was low, or did you get it from greens?
I didn't say calcium wasn't important, in the past I didn't have access to much dairy and my green vegetable consumption wasn't that great either.
Although I had a less ideal diet in past, I still look younger than my age.

dreamcatcher

What foods did you eat? How many calories? How much calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, etc?
Oh.

What have you tried for that? Proteolytic enzymes like serrapeptase? Iodine protocol was said to do something against cysts, though maybe it's hindsight now..
Mainly basmati rice and yellow mung beans, some vegetables, very small amounts of fruits, flatbreads made of spelt flour, almost no nuts and seeds, a glass of milk once or twice weekly and a small amount of curd every 7 days. I had access to use ghee in the second half of being a vegetarian

BrianF

Lots of people who eat meat look young for their age. Lots of vegans and vegetarians look old, sick and fragile for any age.

I don't think theres anything in it.

Back when I was not eating a lot of red meat 18.1 mmol/l.
Gonna test it again soon and my prognosis is not good

What is ist? 'ng/mL' or 'pmol/L'? In either case you have very low Ferritin, not very high;

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals