TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

Mossy

I have used Tyromax for 2 years now or so. It brought my waking temps to 98.0 flat, where they have stayed since.

When I was working night shift in the hospital, during the winter in the northeast I was using 3 grains of thyroid to keep my temps up. I subsequently moved to Florida and began working day shift. I didn't quite feel right for a while, kind of flat mood, androgenic tone took a hit.

I wound up donating blood, and in doing so had a free cholesterol panel done by the company. When I got my labs back I was a bit surprised, my total cholesterol was 88mg/ dl (see attached screenshot from my donor portal). I checked my cholesterol level prior to hopping on NDT, it was 160mg/ dl.

A few of my clients, my gf and my sister are also on tyromax. Their temps have come into range with continued use as well.

Needless to say, In my experience Haidut's Tyromax is legit.

In case anyone is interested, I followed Dr. Peat/ Broda Barnes protocol to a T, and my clients and family did as well, in order to get their temps up using Tyromax.
What was your starting dose for them? I already have high adrenaline before taking thyroid. Also classic hypo symptoms, low temps and 60 pulse. Ordered some tyromax to start with but pretty scared or getting even more adrenaline going. I already have anxiety issues. Was thinking to put a drop onto a plate and try to get half the drop up with a utensil and just start with that with food. Thoughts, anyone?

JacobG

How would one best trial tyromax? I heard starting with equivalent of 1/4th of a grain and increasing weekly by that amount until negative side effects start is the way to go. However, at what time would one best take it?

Lollipop2

How would one best trial tyromax? I heard starting with equivalent of 1/4th of a grain and increasing weekly by that amount until negative side effects start is the way to go. However, at what time would one best take it?
I think 1/4 grain is safe, I used 1/2 grain. Morning with breakfast works best for me. If I have to take it twice a day then, with breakfast and with lunch. When I took later in the day/evening, I had a hard time sleeping.

JacobG

I think 1/4 grain is safe, I used 1/2 grain. Morning with breakfast works best for me. If I have to take it twice a day then, with breakfast and with lunch. When I took later in the day/evening, I had a hard time sleeping.
Thanks!

gunther

Can anyone advice me on a schedule to find the proper TyroMax dose?

I want to gradually increase the dose but am unsure of % increase. I was thinking of doing my increases each week. Should I stick with a goal of 20%ISH increases?

What I've already done:
Monday 07/26/22 - 2 drops
Saturday 07/30/22 - 3 drops (5 days later - no noticeable change)

Proposed Schedule:
week 1 : 2
week 2: 3
week 3: 5
week 4: 7
week 5: 10
week 6: 12

(I started taking 2 drops of TyroMax and noticed an immediate relief from chronic anxiety and fear. It's been 7 days and the anxiety is still much lower than it has been in the previous few years. )

Last edited:

Lollipop2

Can anyone advice me on a schedule to find the proper TyroMax dose?

I want to gradually increase the dose but am unsure of % increase. I was thinking of doing my increases each week. Should I stick with a goal of 20%ISH increases?

What I've already done:
Monday 07/26/22 - 2 drops
Saturday 07/30/22 - 3 drops (5 days later - no noticeable change)

Proposed Schedule:
week 1 : 2
week 2: 3
week 3: 5
week 4: 7
week 5: 10
week 6: 12

(I started taking 2 drops of TyroMax and noticed an immediate relief from chronic anxiety and fear. It's been 7 days and the anxiety is still much lower than it has been in the previous few years. )
Ray has said start at half or 1/4 grain and gradually increase 1/4 a grain after two weeks checking temperature and pulse to make sure an increase is needed. Looks like you are increasing too fast and need to make sure you need as much. Remember TyroMax is 7 drops for one grain. Hope that helps.

gunther

Ray has said start at half or 1/4 grain and gradually increase 1/4 a grain after two weeks checking temperature and pulse to make sure an increase is needed. Looks like you are increasing too fast and need to make sure you need as much. Remember TyroMax is 7 drops for one grain. Hope that helps.
A quarter grain is 1.75 drops. So, if I increase by two drops every two weeks I'm on target. Or by one drop every week.

Lollipop2

A quarter grain is 1.75 drops. So, if I increase by two drops every two weeks I'm on target. Or by one drop every week.
I would do every two weeks and watch carefully temps and pulse. Sometimes the body takes longer than one week to adjust to the new level. Also ultimately this is Ray’s suggestion and definitely has experience in this issue.

gunther

K. I'll hold at 3 drops for the next 2 weeks.

In an unrelated note, I've had horrible gas and stomach pains today. I don't see that being related to TyroMax in any way, but who knows? Yesterday I woofed down a ton of fruit and am blaming that.

Lollipop2

In an unrelated note, I've had horrible gas and stomach pains today. I don't see that being related to TyroMax in any way, but who knows? Yesterday I woofed down a ton of fruit and am blaming that.
Never had gas or stomach pains from TyroMax. Fruit can certainly cause that though.

P

Peatness

The MCT oil in tyromax can cause bloating for some. It may disappear after a while - if not you may have to try another product

I agree with @Lollipop2 about dosing.

Lollipop2

The MCT oil in tyromax can cause bloating for some. It may disappear after a while - if not you may have to try another product

I agree with @Lollipop2 about dosing.
The amount in 2 drops causes bloating? I have never heard that small of an amount. Now a tablespoon yes.

P

Peatness

The amount in 2 drops causes bloating? I have never heard that small of an amount. Now a tablespoon yes.
2 drops is very small. Ray says MCT oil can cause allergic reaction - I don't have his exact quote

gunther

2 drops is very small. Ray says MCT oil can cause allergic reaction - I don't have his exact quote

I don't think I had any kind of reaction to the TyroMax. I'm 90% sure it was something I ate. Lots of bloating. Lots of gas. I think it might be corn, as I'd had some on Sunday and haven't eaten any corn for 8 months or longer. Could have been over a year.

Obes89

I have never written about my experiences with Tyromax and would now like to do so. I used it just out of curiosity, i never really needed it and always had a good metabolism. I started using Tyromax topically ( yeah you heared it right). For a short time i used it orally (around 4 weeks) one drop a day. But the hunger was way less than when i used it topically. But orally the androgenic effects where crazy. My beard and bodyhair growth was way faster and it was never slow and always strong hairgrowth and it made me more horny. Topically those effects these effects were significantly less strong. But after some time it resulted in high reverse T3 and becoming quite hypo and switched back to topical use. A Drop 2-3 times a week would have been sufficient i guess.

Back to the topical effects:The first thing i experienced after a few days was, that my sleep became way better. After some month on it, i easily had the best sleep of my life. Then i started to get really good and glowing skin and a noticebale face lift and even brighter eyes. I was never considering myself bad looking, but the effects on woman where crazy. I was constantly chased and hit on by woman, everywhere I went. My metabolism was greatly increased after about 4 weeks i would say. I've never eaten very little. In my early 20s 3000 calories sometimes more was normal, at a height of 5,6 and 148 pounds ( little bodyfat and very muscular). In my late twenties i was definently eating a little less. But after Tyromax i was easily getting 4000+ calories sometimes more and became even more ripped, without changing my training schedule and i never did cardio besides a very active lifestyle and going dancing quite often. And i was hungry all day, it often became a little bit annoying. Some Days i started with a pot of ice cream with 1500 calories, just because i was extremely hungry after waking up. Overall I felt extremely good and happy during that time and just chill and confident. For some time I used two drops topically on the back of my hands or my wrist, but that became too much and I often head a little loose stool and Diarrhea. After switching to one drop, that faded and I had 4-5 quite huge bowel movements a day.

Edit: Bowel movements before where mostly 3 big ones a day. And I almost forgot that another reason why I switched from two drops to one was, that I regularly got acetone breath when I was that crazy hungry and eating that much, and that definently can't be healthy.
I Took the Tyromax between Late April 2019- to later Summer 2020. With a break where i used T3 only and ****88 up my system and still have some Problems. Those problems where the my reason to stop taking any thyroid hormones.

It was quite surprising to have such amazing results with using it topically.

If anyone has questions, just ask.

Greetings from Germany

Last edited:

golder

One topical drop, with a generous assumption of 20% absorption at best, would amount to something like 0.07th of a grain, unless I've messed up my maths (which is definitely possible).
I can't imagine a universe where this could elicit any kind of response whatsoever.

Obes89

One topical drop, with a generous assumption of 20% absorption at best, would amount to something like 0.07th of a grain, unless I've messed up my maths (which is definitely possible).
I can't imagine a universe where this could elicit any kind of response whatsoever.
Yeah i know it sounds crazy, but the success was pretty real with a few different tyromax bottles. Tyromix on the other hand was too strong and made me really hypo with thinning hair and everything. I used 1 drop aswell, topically.
I never took blood labs. Maybe i'll use it again in the future for a few months and do bloods. But i'm not sure about that, because my current labs with a ft4 of 1.4 (0.8-1.7) and a ft3 of 3.98 (2.2-4.2) are pretty good.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals