TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), USP

Vileplume

so ifs its just thyroid glandular mixed with some liquid, it's just the same as taking natural glandular of cow/pig isn't it?

its states 1 grain, bovine has got a ratio of roughly 9:1 t4:t3 and porcine 6.6:1 t4:t3 ratio.

1 grain of tyromax should be 4;1 t4 to t3 ratio isnt it?
Yes, I believe everything you said is correct. I think the glandular ratio might be a wee but less than 4:1, between 4:1 and 3:1, if I remember Peat correctly.

FitnessMike

Yes, I believe everything you said is correct. I think the glandular ratio might be a wee but less than 4:1, between 4:1 and 3:1, if I remember Peat correctly.
what i meant is normal NDT is 4:1 T4 to T3, glandulars have way higher ratio T4 to T3, like 7/9 : 1, so i wonder if anyone can answer question if tyromax is glandular mixed with some liquid or its NDT.

Vileplume

Ok thanks. What's your source of protein now ?
Mostly goat milk, with some eggs daily and some occasional liver. Once I switched to goat milk as my primary protein months ago, several symptoms improved quite a bit, and it's still my main protein.

However, lately I've had sleeping troubles despite pretty good digestion, and I've wondered if the milk-heavy diet (with some eggs, OJ, mushrooms, liver) has led to the deprivation of some nutrient. On Cronometer (not the most reliable source for nutrition info), when I plugged in my diet, I fell short on a few B vitamins. So I'm currently trialing adding in just a bit of steak and upping the liver, to see how that affects sleep. With the added steak and slightly increased liver, but still lots of goat milk, I meet the requirements for all nutrients on chronometer and my diet remains metabolically friendly.

Vileplume

what i meant is normal NDT is 4:1 T4 to T3, glandulars have way higher ratio T4 to T3, like 7/9 : 1, so i wonder if anyone can answer question if tyromax is glandular mixed with some liquid or its NDT.
I thought NDT and glandular are the same.

FitnessMike

I thought NDT and glandular are the same.
no mate, NDT is standardised to have 4:1 T4 to T3, just like cynoplus, glandular works well too anyways but have a less t3

P

Peatness

Mostly goat milk, with some eggs daily and some occasional liver. Once I switched to goat milk as my primary protein months ago, several symptoms improved quite a bit, and it's still my main protein.

However, lately I've had sleeping troubles despite pretty good digestion, and I've wondered if the milk-heavy diet (with some eggs, OJ, mushrooms, liver) has led to the deprivation of some nutrient. On Cronometer (not the most reliable source for nutrition info), when I plugged in my diet, I fell short on a few B vitamins. So I'm currently trialing adding in just a bit of steak and upping the liver, to see how that affects sleep. With the added steak and slightly increased liver, but still lots of goat milk, I meet the requirements for all nutrients on chronometer and my diet remains metabolically friendly.
Thank you. This is helpful for me

Waynish

no mate, NDT is standardised to have 4:1 T4 to T3, just like cynoplus, glandular works well too anyways but have a less t3
People keep repeating this, but so far I've not seen the root of this knowledge or the original reference. Are we allowed to know the process for this "standardization" from raw materials?

FitnessMike

People keep repeating this, but so far I've not seen the root of this knowledge or the original reference. Are we allowed to know the process for this "standardization" from raw materials?
i don't know the process i was hoping i will find out here how does haidut is doing it since 7 drops is one grain, which is essentially roughly 40mg t4 and 10mg t3, isntn it?

i saw datasheet of the bovine glandular from Allergy Research group company and it has a roughly 8:1 ratio of t4 to t3.

Last edited:

Waynish

i don't know the process i was hoping i will find out here how does haidut is doing it since 7 drops is one grain, which is essentially roughly 40mg t4 and 10mg t3, isntn it?

i saw datasheet of the bovine glandular from Allergy Research group company and it has a roughly 8:1 ratio of t4 to t3.
I mean the process for taking a thyroid gland and creating "standardized" NDT.

Nole98

How do I know which of the 3 thyroid products (tyromax, tyromix or tyronene is optimal? Trial and error? Current TSH is 2.53, Free T4 is at 0.83 ng/dl and peroxidase antibody is <40.

FitnessMike

How do I know which of the 3 thyroid products (tyromax, tyromix or tyronene is optimal? Trial and error? Current TSH is 2.53, Free T4 is at 0.83 ng/dl and peroxidase antibody is <40.
i react better to natural thyroid, currently taking porcine glandular

FitnessMike

Thanks. That requires a prescription, right?
nope,i use meta vibe 1 from the UK. Glandulars are sold as supplements as they have no declared amount of hormones.

GorillaHead

Anyone notice gynecomastia symptoms from the use of tyromax. I am getting severe gyno symptoms. I can't believe thyroid meds can cause gyno. So frustrating

Cameron

Anyone notice gynecomastia symptoms from the use of tyromax. I am getting severe gyno symptoms. I can't believe thyroid meds can cause gyno. So frustrating
Never had this although temps and pulse never really went up. Tyronene was a bit more effective

GorillaHead

Never had this although temps and pulse never really went up. Tyronene was a bit more effective
How many grains were taking. I think I may have been over dosing. I was doing over a grain. And I think I need more like 1/4th. I am reading that tyroxicosis cause gyno on journals.

Cameron

How many grains were taking. I think I may have been over dosing. I was doing over a grain. And I think I need more like 1/4th. I am reading that tyroxicosis cause gyno on journals.
I do 1 drop of 8mcg t3 in morning and 7 drops so 1 grain of tyromax at night. Maybe you got reverse t3 symptoms from too much t4 accumulation. Could be hypo and eventually estrogenic symptoms

I'm.No.One

Took my first dose last night (one single drop) & then another this morning after breakfast.

Feeling super chill almost sedated but also notice my breath is a bit off.

Read sedation is normal, & truthfully feeling calm is so abnormal for me I'm not sure how to feel about it.

I'll probably scale back to one drop per evening to see if that works to lessen the breath issue.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals