New NDT Products From Pimpom

thomas00

A half-grain tablet 'Tru Thyroid' and a loose NDT powder.

I asked what was in the tablet and was given this prompt reply:

Tru Thyroid is our in house brand. We have produced it from local pig source here in Thailand to address the global shortage and exploding price of natural desiccated thyroid. We control the entire production chain on this product. We pick up the thyroid glands up directly from the abattoir and process them ourselves all the way to the tablet, so we can guarantee consistency, availability and price stability.

Since we are producing this as a food supplement and not a pharmaceutical product, we can eliminate many of the unnecessary excipients that are included only to meet government regulations for pharmaceuticals. We don't add any unnecessary components designed to make the tablets look beautiful, only what is needed so that they will function properly.

It is aluminum free, gluten free and lactose free. It contains no heavy metals whatsoever, and the only metals at all are considered essential minerals. The entire ingredient list is included on the packaging:

Natural Desiccated Thyroid Powder (porcine)
Microcrystalline Cellulose
Dicalcium Phosphate
Magnesium Stearate

Each tablet contains exactly 1/2 grain (32 mg) of natural desiccated thyroid powder, and 2 tablets are hormone equivalent to 1 tablet of Thyroid-S. (39 mcg T4 and 9 mcg T3).

This is the first of many tablets we have planned for this line. It is an uncoated tablet, similar to Thiroyd from Greater Pharma. We hope to be producing an enteric coated tablet later in the year as well.

Joe Leca

A half-grain tablet 'Tru Thyroid' and a loose NDT powder.

I asked what was in the tablet and was given this prompt reply:

Tru Thyroid is our in house brand. We have produced it from local pig source here in Thailand to address the global shortage and exploding price of natural desiccated thyroid. We control the entire production chain on this product. We pick up the thyroid glands up directly from the abattoir and process them ourselves all the way to the tablet, so we can guarantee consistency, availability and price stability.

Since we are producing this as a food supplement and not a pharmaceutical product, we can eliminate many of the unnecessary excipients that are included only to meet government regulations for pharmaceuticals. We don't add any unnecessary components designed to make the tablets look beautiful, only what is needed so that they will function properly.

It is aluminum free, gluten free and lactose free. It contains no heavy metals whatsoever, and the only metals at all are considered essential minerals. The entire ingredient list is included on the packaging:

Natural Desiccated Thyroid Powder (porcine)
Microcrystalline Cellulose
Dicalcium Phosphate
Magnesium Stearate

Each tablet contains exactly 1/2 grain (32 mg) of natural desiccated thyroid powder, and 2 tablets are hormone equivalent to 1 tablet of Thyroid-S. (39 mcg T4 and 9 mcg T3).

This is the first of many tablets we have planned for this line. It is an uncoated tablet, similar to Thiroyd from Greater Pharma. We hope to be producing an enteric coated tablet later in the year as well.

I thought of buying this but noticed it said "For Reasearch Use Only." Would it be safe?

schultz

Thanks Thomas. I may have to try it out. I like the idea of them controlling the whole production.

OP
T

thomas00

I thought of buying this but noticed it said "For Reasearch Use Only." Would it be safe?

I'm not sure why they label it that way but I suspect it's to avoid the regulatory hassles involved if they were to call it a medicine or health supplement.

The other products Pimpom sold seem to be rated highly among people but I guess it's still buyer beware without knowing more about the quality of their supply chain and manufacturing processes.

tankasnowgod

I suspect it would be, but you should of course use your own judgement. You can find similar warnings on many peptide sites like Blue Sky Peptides, and even in the lab section of Idealabs.

schultz

I think I'm going to try the "Tru Thyroid". It claims each pill is equal to 1/2 grain which means there is 400 grains per bottle (800 pills).

I wanted to use the thyroid from the goats that I slaughter myself but it's not so easy to find things in a dead body as you'd think. It all just looks like muscle to me in that area. The neck has a lot of criss crossing muscles and stuff. I wanted to mix it into sausage :(

Anyway I'll report back if I end up trying the product, which probably doesn't mean much since I only take thyroid as a supplement and not as a medication. But one thing I do notice is my muscles get 'knots' in them if I am working out a lot and not taking thyroid and I don't get that at all when I am taking it. Sort of reminds me of Achilles reflex thing Ray talks about, and maybe a sore 'knotted' muscle is staying overly tense and even inflammed because of some metabolic derangement in that area from overuse.

FrenchKiwi

I think I'm going to try the "Tru Thyroid". It claims each pill is equal to 1/2 grain which means there is 400 grains per bottle (800 pills).

I wanted to use the thyroid from the goats that I slaughter myself but it's not so easy to find things in a dead body as you'd think. It all just looks like muscle to me in that area. The neck has a lot of criss crossing muscles and stuff. I wanted to mix it into sausage :(

Anyway I'll report back if I end up trying the product, which probably doesn't mean much since I only take thyroid as a supplement and not as a medication. But one thing I do notice is my muscles get 'knots' in them if I am working out a lot and not taking thyroid and I don't get that at all when I am taking it. Sort of reminds me of Achilles reflex thing Ray talks about, and maybe a sore 'knotted' muscle is staying overly tense and even inflammed because of some metabolic derangement in that area from overuse.
Did you end up trying this thyroid product? Can you report back?

papaya

i don't know that i believe they're controlling the whole process, it seems like an expensive process & i don't know how safe it would be for a resale company to be freeze drying they're own thyroid anyway. i think they are prob ordering powder & making pills or just selling the powder which is perfectly fine.

FrenchKiwi

Any other thyroid supplies that can be purchased without a prescription? I am in NZ and we cannot get NDT even though the products are made with bovine thyroid from NZ

papaya

Any other thyroid supplies that can be purchased without a prescription? I am in NZ and we cannot get NDT even though the products are made with bovine thyroid from NZ
you can try this product. i'm sure it's real ndt, i just don't know if i believe they are manufacturing the raw materials.

OP
T

thomas00

Idealabs are about the only other vendor with a reliable NDT. All the other brands have been reported to be junk now, according to the STTM website.

Cynomel and Cynoplus can be bought without a prescription.

Bingo

I like the idea of this product, especially the half grain tablet. NDT in capsules is difficult to divide. I was under the impression that Thiroyd from Greater Pharma was a standardized product - that each grain actually had the stated amount of T4 and T3, but maybe that was mistaken. They would have to have a reliable test and I am not sure that exists. I wonder how PimPom processes the thyroids? Are they organic? Low temp milling or whatever they have to do? I would like to know more about their process. I also emailed them and got a similar response to the one you posted. They said they would send me a photo of the tablet, and that it is standard size with no markings or scoring. I may order some to try, but was thinking to wait until they had a few good reviews.

peateats1

@FrenchKiwi I've used nutrimeds brand dedicated thyroid. It definitely works. There's also a thyrovanz Facebook page group you can join. They have a lot of info. But yeah, if that's your only option I think it's worth a try. It worked for me for a short time.

FrenchKiwi

@FrenchKiwi I've used nutrimeds brand dedicated thyroid. It definitely works. There's also a thyrovanz Facebook page group you can join. They have a lot of info. But yeah, if that's your only option I think it's worth a try. It worked for me for a short time.
Did you stop taking it because your thyroid function improved enough? I have gained 1 degree since using thyrovanz but my research is starting to push me towards synthetic. It seems NDT is not as good as it used to be. Then again, I have not noticed any negatives. It just isn't helping with my symptoms of dry skin, constipation, hair loss

peateats1

Did you stop taking it because your thyroid function improved enough? I have gained 1 degree since using thyrovanz but my research is starting to push me towards synthetic. It seems NDT is not as good as it used to be. Then again, I have not noticed any negatives. It just isn't helping with my symptoms of dry skin, constipation, hair loss
I switched to cynomel and cynoplus because I didn't like the silica (peat is very anti silica) and it is hard to get the dosage right.
Maybe if you still have issues it would be good to try a different route. Not sure what you can get through New Zealand customs though.

Joe Leca

Thanks for the replies. Very interesting! I may try the Pim Pom product but also heard about this "Biogenesis-Antiaging" website that ships Erfa and Armour without prescription. It's expensive however. Tried getting cynoplus but my order has been pending for 10 days and they (Apothecary) haven't responded to my emails. They did take my money tho :(

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals