Imagine the Perfect Natural Desiccated Thyroid (NDT)

Daimyo

Hi guys and gals,

I started selling Thyroid-S to Poles. I noticed that some people didn't want to buy it because they were allergic t or otherwise didn't want certain fillers that Thyroid-S tablets contain. Fair enough.

But that made me wondering... Why not sell a high quality NDT powder? Like absolutely nothing else, just 100% NDT powder. Not making an extract, just pure, high quality NDT powder.

I am planing to have organic, pasture raised pigs, raised on minerally balanced soil, fed traditional diet (potatoes etc., finished on acorns), plus kelp from Atlantic Ocean (as we don't want the stuff contaminated with radiation from Fucushima), they will get their daily dose of iodine and selenium.

I have 3 questions:

1. What else could I add to the pigs' diet to make it even better (thyroid wise)?
2. What would be the best way to sterilize/kill bugs in raw thyroid gland? I don't want people die of E. cola or something...
3.What would be an ideal storage/package for it? Brown bottle made from glass? What about keeping the product dry after it is open by the consumer?

Any thoughts on that will be really appreciated. Let your imagination run wild.

Cheers

narouz

Waremu

I did visit the website, and it looks like they only sell directly to pharma companies. However, some companies I have dealt with in the past have sold directly to private consumers, under the table, or "unofficially", despite the fact that not all of them said they did on their websites, since they did not "officially" do that. So this is why I asked. It isn't always as simple as looking at the website, as many companies will not say they do this on them.

ravster02 said:
Waremu said:
Do you know if this company also sells this to individuals, or just companies?

bradley said:
Ray recommends the pure Thyroid 3X USP powder.

http://www.freedomrxinc.com/categories/ ... er-porcine

You can also buy bison thyroid from some butchers. But your route is even better.

Visit the website and find out yourself.

OP
Daimyo

Daimyo

Yeah guys, you should email people directly with that sort of thing. For example I bought selenium dioxide in Poland, although I shouldn't really be able to do that, as I didn't have LLC at that time (what was a legal requirement to do it). Not a lot of people would be so stupid to leave a prof online that they are breaking the law (for example by selling stuff without prescription).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals