Topical DHEA for muscle growth and strength gains

wildworld1992

Hey, I think not only topical works. I take around 5mg oral, (just normal swanson brand) after good warm-up in Gym with creatine, and after this stack I have crazy pumps and strength gains. I think the key with hormones which are precursors (like DHEA)to the other important androgens like Testosterone is not how much dose you take but when you take it. For me timing matters the most. I was taking DHEA in the morning when the cortisol is the highest and I always was getting irritated, maybe it had some more estrogenic effect then. So my idea with supplementing hormones would be to aid a natural processes of your body than to try to force them.

So for me it must be after warm up when your blood comes in the muscles and maybe the body starts natural processes of increasing testosterone,? Correct me if something like this could be possible.(@Hans ???) Then after few sets when fatigue starts to come I take another 5mg and start lifting even heavier... this is when the crazy strength is happening. . I was doing also workouts without this method and trust me there is a difference. (I was also on TRT for sometime so I have comparison) Never taken more than 5mg at once and the second dose is after 30minutes of workout. You don't need to believe me just try it yourself. :D.
DHEA still working well now?

Frankdee20

Applying Pansterone to my nut sack (5-8 drops) daily does not cause anxiety for me as opposed to applying to the wrists. This includes with or without androsterone on wrists only. Why is that ? What is the Pansterone most likely converting to when used on scrotum ? My balls are heavier now

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Applying Pansterone to my nut sack (5-8 drops) daily does not cause anxiety for me as opposed to applying to the wrists. This includes with or without androsterone on wrists only. Why is that ? What is the Pansterone most likely converting to when used on scrotum ? My balls are heavier now
Good question, not sure without tests. Since most preg goes to prog and the scrotum is high in 5AR, I'd assume it's going to allopregnanolone.
DHEA is definitely going to DHT.

Frankdee20

Good question, not sure without tests. Since most preg goes to prog and the scrotum is high in 5AR, I'd assume it's going to allopregnanolone.
I am feeling as poised and level headed as I’ve ever been. Don’t feel the need to drink alcohol as much

Jessie

Probably dihydroprogesterone (DHP) as well.

Jessie

When I was taking DHEA I noticed an increase in libido and strength. Didn't notice any discernable anabolic effects. But I suspect it's because I'm not hypogonadal or flabby. I've read sedentary low-muscled males can experience much bigger effects from DHEA. My issue with DHEA is the low dosages don't do anything for me. I need to take higher dosages, and it usually comes with estrogenic effects.

Santosh

I need to take higher dosages, and it usually comes with estrogenic effects.

That's weird.
Transdermally ? (that's what the thread is about).

The higher I go with transdermal DHEA the more DHT conversion, to the point I get all flat and depleted with hollow cheeks.

Frankdee20

That's weird.
Transdermally ? (that's what the thread is about).

The higher I go with transdermal DHEA the more DHT conversion, to the point I get all flat and depleted with hollow cheeks.
Just take Examastane in low doses, I took 15 drops Pansterone back in the day on my wrists with no issues but took Examastane

maxpower

Can we use dhea alone to increase DHT on scrotum

blackface

@Hans Were you able to find more studies/blood results on transdermal DHEA on testosterone? I was not able to find much besided those you put into your articles. Did you test your testosterone levels on transdermal DHEA?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans Were you able to find more studies/blood results on transdermal DHEA on testosterone? I was not able to find much besided those you put into your articles. Did you test your testosterone levels on transdermal DHEA?
Yeah there isn't a lot out there on topical DHEA.
I did not test mine before or after DHEA as my experiment wasn't that long. I might try it again with an AI.

blackface

@Hans Thanks for the reply. I was thinking about doing the same. Maybe I will do the blood tests after a month or something. You think there is need of an AI? The transdermal DHEA lower the estrogen for me since I have joint and neck pains.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans Thanks for the reply. I was thinking about doing the same. Maybe I will do the blood tests after a month or something. You think there is need of an AI? The transdermal DHEA lower the estrogen for me since I have joint and neck pains.
It's likely best to see if E2 gets out of hand because for some it might not increase (as with you). In that case, an AI is not needed. Worth a check though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals