Pregnenolone, Progesterone, DHEA Increase Breast Size In Females

BrianF

I had a girlfriend in the 90s who had superb breasts, despite the fact she was clearly a naturally thin girl. She credited her tremendous assets - big but not too big - on taking the advice of a friend who advised her to request a specific birth control pill from the Doctors which she duly did. I presume they were prog based.

According to her, these pills done exactly that and her beautiful, curvaceous melons formed perfectly, leaving her the envy of most of her peers. She was amazing in bed too!

Ras

I had a girlfriend in the 90s who had superb breasts, despite the fact she was clearly a naturally thin girl. She credited her tremendous assets - big but not too big - on taking the advice of a friend who advised her to request a specific birth control pill from the Doctors which she duly did. I presume they were prog based.

According to her, these pills done exactly that and her beautiful, curvaceous melons formed perfectly, leaving her the envy of most of her peers. She was amazing in bed too!
This reads like copywriting.

It's easy to find accounts of women who grew on a birth control pill, and just as many that had no change on the same. The most convincing thing I've read suggests that adequate E2 with high FSH and LH are the necessary components. HGF seems to play a role in at least macromastia. Many women get modest breast growth in pregnancy, despite their E2 and other hormones being elevated by hundreds to thousands of times.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals