7-keto DHEA: What you need to know (fat loss, thyroid, androgens, etc.)

Mauritio

Anybody still taking 7 keto?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Update: Added in a few servings of Mitolipin into the mix a couple of times a week and OH MY GOD! Don't think i've felt this kind of raging libido since I was a teenager.

I want to be careful with this as i've read people taking too much mitolipin it has resulted in gino like symptoms so I'm only going to take it on occasion. Right now I take the combo of Progesterone DHEA, Androsterone and 7-Keto 2-3 times a week which I think is a good balance for me and today I added a serving (40 drops) of Mitolipin and its kind of freaky how horny i feel. Also took some b-vitamins and 500mg of niacinamide, methylene blue and some 10-methoxy harmalan but i've taken those before with the DHEA, Progest, Andro and 7-keto combo and never had this kind of libido boost.

This stack without the the mitolipin always gave me a libido boost but this is something else. One downside is that this kind of libido boost ironically might be caused by a lowering of testosterone and too much estrogen but my instinct is that this is not the case.

My theory is that the re-satauration of the in cells that occurs as the result of the Mitolipin improves the electron transport chain got such a degree that everything just works better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals