The only hormone you need to crush fear

redsun

why do you eat your meat raw,what did you notice?do you salt it,warm it,anything?

No I dont eat it raw. In the post I listed how much meat I ate in its raw state by weight and translated it to how much it is cooked. Meat loses about 25% of its weight when cooked.

Nomane Euger

No I dont eat it raw. In the post I listed how much meat I ate in its raw state by weight and translated it to how much it is cooked. Meat loses about 25% of its weight when cooked.
okay,i miss understood.why dont you eat much fruits?accessibility,or you dont feel better with it?

Razvan

I get about 20mg or so zinc typically through diet and supplement some zinc twice a week. It seems to definitely amplify DHT like mood effects nicely when I supplement the night before.

Also the B-complex supplementation (B1/B3 being closely involved for NADPH in your article) works wonders for maintaining a calming effect while not making one dull. They seemed to be the missing link for me, it all works better if I take Bs. It could be an issue of coffee depleting B-vitamins and blocking thiamine absorption via thiaminase making it more effective for me.

Besides that, tons of carbs from starch for the greater insulinogenic effect seems necessary combined with caffeine (from coffee) spaced throughout the day in equal doses to sustain cAMP with enough time before bed before the last dose to prevent insomnia.
The greater insulinogenic effect from starch can sometimes lower dopamine and make you feel relaxed,well fed ,but very flat without motivation. Starch makes me slower and gives a "heavy" feeling, also can lower libido. This goes away with little or no starch,you should try it,I think you will have much better results without it.

redsun

The greater insulinogenic effect from starch can sometimes lower dopamine and make you feel relaxed,well fed ,but very flat without motivation. Starch makes me slower and gives a "heavy" feeling, also can lower libido. This goes away with little or no starch,you should try it,I think you will have much better results without it.
I have done no starch in the past but I have better sustained energy from starch in my experience.

I dont experience that heaviness unless its potatoes. Everything else, even breads which I eat rarely, feel very light on my stomach. I guess it depends on how well it being digested based on the individual.

I may try no starch again when I am not so busy. But I want to add that insulin does actually increase tyrosine transport through the BBB (and into the nervous system). It also increases tryptophan transport into the brain as well, which could explain the sedative effects you experience.

Sampa

Here in Brazil proviron is pharma grade and very cheap. I use it every time i need a DHT fast boost, and almost all my clients love it, great motivation for sports and sex activities.

golder

Here in Brazil proviron is pharma grade and very cheap. I use it every time i need a DHT fast boost, and almost all my clients love it, great motivation for sports and sex activities.
How do people take it regularly and avoid shutting the HPTA down and dysregulating the body?

Dr. B

I have done no starch in the past but I have better sustained energy from starch in my experience.

I dont experience that heaviness unless its potatoes. Everything else, even breads which I eat rarely, feel very light on my stomach. I guess it depends on how well it being digested based on the individual.

I may try no starch again when I am not so busy. But I want to add that insulin does actually increase tyrosine transport through the BBB (and into the nervous system). It also increases tryptophan transport into the brain as well, which could explain the sedative effects you experience.
arent the tyrosinase/tyrosine related enzymes involved in melanin production and moles?

redsun

arent the tyrosinase/tyrosine related enzymes involved in melanin production and moles?
Yes but I was just talking about tyrosine transport into the brain, where it can be synthesized into catecholamines.

Dr. B

Yes but I was just talking about tyrosine transport into the brain, where it can be synthesized into catecholamines.
is it risky to supplement something like acetyl tyrosine/tyrosine. i was going to do it years ago but didnt do it after reading about the moles and it upregulating some certain enzyme related to melanin etc

golder

is it risky to supplement something like acetyl tyrosine/tyrosine. i was going to do it years ago but didnt do it after reading about the moles and it upregulating some certain enzyme related to melanin etc
I also wanted to try tyrosine for this reason, but it doesn’t seem to get much praise in the peat community. Are there any other safe ways to raise melanin? I wonder if topical lanolin and UV skin exposure would increase it?

Dr. B

I also wanted to try tyrosine for this reason, but it doesn’t seem to get much praise in the peat community. Are there any other safe ways to raise melanin? I wonder if topical lanolin and UV skin exposure would increase it?
copper is also a part of the enzyme iirc... but it also has mole risk when supplementing... might be more risky than tyrosine

redsun

If you have moles or are susceptible to getting them, you will get more from tyrosine.

Sampa

How do people take it regularly and avoid shutting the HPTA down and dysregulating the body?
Although most studies show no shutdown at lower dosages ( until 50mg/daily ) i prefer to use it on demand ( max 2 times/wk , at 50-75 mg each dosage ) , never saw any significant LH/FSH problems. On demand use also makes you not used to the DHT boost that daily use can promote.

KTownSatfats

What about women with high anxiety?

Can we take this as well?
I was put on HRT a few years back. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Started with estrogen and progesterone (which I’d already been using, the progesterone only) and then progressed to include bio identical testosterone. Not sure how much, but was told it was many times less than what a male would take or naturally produce. It seems testosterone was included for stronger bones and muscles, as far as I could tell. Results as follows:
Although I’d always had a fairly high libido for a woman, which had recently waned a bit, it (my sex drive) spiked pretty quickly. Within weeks I had to cut the portion (topical) in half. I was afraid I’d end up ripping my clothes off in the grocery store and dragging some hapless fellow behind the produce section. It felt good, yes, but the intensity scared me. It became much more manageable after I cut back.
After this, I’d gained a newfound respect for men. If most of them are running around with quite a bit more T than I’d experienced, I had to hand to them for not just running amok all over the place. Well, most don’t, anyway.
As far as side effects, I was told to watch out for hirsutism, possible acne, and possible thinning hair on my head. All I noticed was a persistent pimple on my chin and possibly thinning hair. My hair does tend to thin though if I fall off the collagen/bone broth wagon.
When I found Peat, I tossed the whole regime, except for progesterone of course.
I’m pretty sure I felt less anxiety while on HRT, but after experiencing a significant personal loss during that time, I hit the skids for awhile, unabated by T.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Doesn't DHT cause hair loss?
Some say it do, some say it doesn't. Evidence to suggest both. And it's complicated.

apr

I was put on HRT a few years back. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Started with estrogen and progesterone (which I’d already been using, the progesterone only) and then progressed to include bio identical testosterone. Not sure how much, but was told it was many times less than what a male would take or naturally produce. It seems testosterone was included for stronger bones and muscles, as far as I could tell. Results as follows:
Although I’d always had a fairly high libido for a woman, which had recently waned a bit, it (my sex drive) spiked pretty quickly. Within weeks I had to cut the portion (topical) in half. I was afraid I’d end up ripping my clothes off in the grocery store and dragging some hapless fellow behind the produce section. It felt good, yes, but the intensity scared me. It became much more manageable after I cut back.
After this, I’d gained a newfound respect for men. If most of them are running around with quite a bit more T than I’d experienced, I had to hand to them for not just running amok all over the place. Well, most don’t, anyway.
As far as side effects, I was told to watch out for hirsutism, possible acne, and possible thinning hair on my head. All I noticed was a persistent pimple on my chin and possibly thinning hair. My hair does tend to thin though if I fall off the collagen/bone broth wagon.
When I found Peat, I tossed the whole regime, except for progesterone of course.
I’m pretty sure I felt less anxiety while on HRT, but after experiencing a significant personal loss during that time, I hit the skids for awhile, unabated by T.
Thank you for your story. Yeah don't think it's for me.

For now progesterone seems to be helping.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals