The only hormone you need to crush fear

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Any reason I should try 11-keto-DHT if I already have exemestane, andro, proviron, and stanolone on hand? Does it have any unique effects in particular?
I have only tried andro before and 11-keto is stronger and smoother ime. Even though these molecules are very similar (DHT derivatives) they have similar but also different effects. Modifications in the structure will alter its function in a way.

Charger

I have only tried andro before and 11-keto is stronger and smoother ime. Even though these molecules are very similar (DHT derivatives) they have similar but also different effects. Modifications in the structure will alter its function in a way.

Are you concerned or doing anything to prevent suppression?

redsun

high histamine + coffee bro you may be super active
Well if you mean good energy levels through the day yes definitely but the coffee only works because my diet works. Otherwise the caffeine becomes draining. I am actually dialing back on caffeine slowly because I clearly need less and less of it.

Dr. B

are you doing these topically or orally. which body area if topical. ive heard of in the belly button being good, or on the testes due to skin thinness

Meta

Any reason I should try 11-keto-DHT if I already have exemestane, andro, proviron, and stanolone on hand? Does it have any unique effects in particular?
Apparently it increases thermogenesis, IME it just causes dry skin

Dr. B

I get about 20mg or so zinc typically through diet and supplement some zinc twice a week. It seems to definitely amplify DHT like mood effects nicely when I supplement the night before.

Also the B-complex supplementation (B1/B3 being closely involved for NADPH in your article) works wonders for maintaining a calming effect while not making one dull. They seemed to be the missing link for me, it all works better if I take Bs. It could be an issue of coffee depleting B-vitamins and blocking thiamine absorption via thiaminase making it more effective for me.

Besides that, tons of carbs from starch for the greater insulinogenic effect seems necessary combined with caffeine (from coffee) spaced throughout the day in equal doses to sustain cAMP with enough time before bed before the last dose to prevent insomnia.
which supplements for zinc, do you like zma. 3.5mg b6, 150 mag aspartate, 10mg zinc aspartate and mono l methionine

theres apparently many thiaminases, even your own gut bacteria could have thiaminases? rutin, quercetin iirc also are. fish and pork are high in thiamine but fish have thiaminases maybe pork has a lot due to its pufa content

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I'm only using 1mg but haven't noticed any sides. 1mg should be big enough to cause suppression, but I haven't checked LH recently.
I'm not using any supplement to prevent suppression.

redsun

which supplements for zinc, do you like zma. 3.5mg b6, 150 mag aspartate, 10mg zinc aspartate and mono l methionine

theres apparently many thiaminases, even your own gut bacteria could have thiaminases? rutin, quercetin iirc also are. fish and pork are high in thiamine but fish have thiaminases maybe pork has a lot due to its pufa content
I meant the thiaminase in coffee. I use zinc glycinate.

Not sure. Not everyone experiences the agro effects. But I think as my health improved, I didn't get the same irritation from 1mg daily as I used to.
Sorry for this probably silly question, but what is agro referring to? Thanks.

aniciete

I get about 20mg or so zinc typically through diet and supplement some zinc twice a week. It seems to definitely amplify DHT like mood effects nicely when I supplement the night before.

Also the B-complex supplementation (B1/B3 being closely involved for NADPH in your article) works wonders for maintaining a calming effect while not making one dull. They seemed to be the missing link for me, it all works better if I take Bs. It could be an issue of coffee depleting B-vitamins and blocking thiamine absorption via thiaminase making it more effective for me.

Besides that, tons of carbs from starch for the greater insulinogenic effect seems necessary combined with caffeine (from coffee) spaced throughout the day in equal doses to sustain cAMP with enough time before bed before the last dose to prevent insomnia.
Do you think energin is a good b complex for daily use? It seems hard to find any others that don’t have any additives.

Dr. B

Do you think energin is a good b complex for daily use? It seems hard to find any others that don’t have any additives.
you can do them separately especially if you want to megadose some and low dose others
nutrabio zma gives you b6 mag and zinc
dr clarks thiamine hcl is 500mg with no additives gelatin capsule
nutrabio biotin, nutrabio niacinamide
now foods b5
"pure thera pro rx" methyl b complete, has 25mg b2, 15mg b6, 2000mcg folate, 1000mcg b12, 500mg betaine in the active forms

Bootselectric

Well if you mean good energy levels through the day yes definitely but the coffee only works because my diet works. Otherwise the caffeine becomes draining. I am actually dialing back on caffeine slowly because I clearly need less and less of it.
Could you elaborate on how your diet usually looks like and what’s crucial in your opinion?

Oh, and if you take any supplements…

PaRa

Okok
since higher histamine i Need like 10 times less caffein to get the same effects than when i was „“““““peating„“““““““

redsun

Could you elaborate on how your diet usually looks like and what’s crucial in your opinion?

Oh, and if you take any supplements…

I actually answered this yesterday in another thread so I'll just link you to it. I take no other supplements besides the ones I just mentioned before. In my opinion, unprocessed meat, the best quality one you can afford is absolutely vital. Next to that, organic pasture-raised eggs daily. The yolk of the egg should not be overcooked so methods to cook eggs which achieved that are ideal. Whole food starches that you can digest well are important. Besides that try to consume all food groups but those should be emphasized in my opinion.

Bootselectric

I actually answered this yesterday in another thread so I'll just link you to it. I take no other supplements besides the ones I just mentioned before. In my opinion, unprocessed meat, the best quality one you can afford is absolutely vital. Next to that, organic pasture-raised eggs daily. The yolk of the egg should not be overcooked so methods to cook eggs which achieved that are ideal. Whole food starches that you can digest well are important. Besides that try to consume all food groups but those should be emphasized in my opinion.

Thank you for replying!
So if I may sum up: meat, eggs, starches (mostly rice), not that much milk and a little of everything else (I guess fruit, cheese and vegetables) + zinc and B-vits.

I will try it. Sounds more or less like a bodybuilder diet. :)

redsun

Thank you for replying!
So if I may sum up: meat, eggs, starches (mostly rice), not that much milk and a little of everything else (I guess fruit, cheese and vegetables) + zinc and B-vits.

I will try it. Sounds more or less like a bodybuilder diet. :)
I guess similarity to a bodybuilder diet is the impression you could get, but we ideally want to get the best quality animal products that we can afford as well.

If one is unhealthier, consumption of organ meats occasionally may improve energy and vitality. This is especially for those in a bad place metabolically to improve health.

Nomane Euger

I guess similarity to a bodybuilder diet is the impression you could get, but we ideally want to get the best quality animal products that we can afford as well.

If one is unhealthier, consumption of organ meats occasionally may improve energy and vitality. This is especially for those in a bad place metabolically to improve health.
why do you eat your meat raw,what did you notice?do you salt it,warm it,anything?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals