The only hormone you need to crush fear

Hans

Forum Supporter

Have you used it before? And if so, how did it make you feel?

redsun

Great article Hans. What really struck me was how perfectly you described DHT. This is exactly how I feel when my sleep, diet (nutrient dense, high carb) are on point, and major PUFA sources are avoided to prevent unnecessary 5AR inhibition.

apr

What about women with high anxiety?

Can we take this as well?

Nebula

I tried keto dht a few years ago. I didn’t notice much except once after having a very large meal. For the next day I produced a lot of body heat and higher libido, but after that nothing again despite large meals. Do you think DHT depletes precursors like DHEA? Does keto DHT have very different effects from stanolone?

tankasnowgod

What about women with high anxiety?

Can we take this as well?
DHT has been used in women (usually in treating breast cancer), and with many positive effects, but it can be "masculinizing" and cause things like hirsutism.

I think you can find these tests discussed if you do a search of the forum. I think that is why Masteron was developed, it seemed to have similar effects to DHT, but wasn't as masculinizing to women. It's also possible that the sides were from the high doses used in breast cancer, smaller doses might not have the masculinizing effects. But women can indeed benefit from androgens.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Great article Hans. What really struck me was how perfectly you described DHT. This is exactly how I feel when my sleep, diet (nutrient dense, high carb) are on point, and major PUFA sources are avoided to prevent unnecessary 5AR inhibition.
Awesome man. How much did you use? Or do you mean when your own DHT is naturally high?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I tried keto dht a few years ago. I didn’t notice much except once after having a very large meal. For the next day I produced a lot of body heat and higher libido, but after that nothing again despite large meals. Do you think DHT depletes precursors like DHEA? Does keto DHT have very different effects from stanolone?
How much did you use? DHT can cause shut down for sure, which will then lower preg, prog and DHEA, but it all depends on the dose.

Meta

R-DHEA + Epiandrosterone (both convert to DHT):

Increase in; libido, strength, CNS recovery, blood pressure, prostate hyperplasia (although may have been at least partially due to retention), mental focus, vigour & drive

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
R-DHEA + Epiandrosterone (both convert to DHT):

Increase in; libido, strength, CNS recovery, blood pressure, prostate hyperplasia (although may have been at least partially due to retention), mental focus, vigour & drive
What doses did you use?

David90

Great Article @Hans

Creatine around the Workout is a very Simple and Surefire Way to increase DHT.
Although one Fitness Youtuber Mentioned, that the Prices for Creatine are rising do to the Actual ''Pandemic'' Situation. So it is smart to stock up on some Creatine tho.

PaRa

IME higher DHT is desirable only if estrogen is highish too

IME, if only my dht rises libido go to the toilet and i get some awfull undesired darker body hair

YMMV ofc

redsun

Awesome man. How much did you use? Or do you mean when your own DHT is naturally high?
I meant naturally. I consistently apply a lot of your advice from your 2020 DHT article. Incredibly effective.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
IME higher DHT is desirable only if estrogen is highish too

IME, if only my dht rises libido go to the toilet and i get some awfull undesired darker body hair

YMMV ofc
What did you do to only increase your DHT?

PaRa

What did you do to only increase your DHT?

getting super sick lol

total T went to not even 300 with low estrogen and facial hair grew like never, chest hair and delt hair too

i recovered and total T is hovering around only 400 but i feel better, as my facial hair and body hair are way less dark and thick now is think DHT is lower (or at least in contrast to T and E)

it's all balance, i'm not saying that DHT is bad

but it has to be supported by both T and E IMO

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the article, @Hans. So what's the consensus and/or your method of choice for raising DHT? 11-keto DHT in navel?
My pleasure man. I linked an article at the bottom on how to increase DHT. I just wanted to see what using DHT would feel like, even in just small doses. I used androsterone before, but 11-keto DHT is much stronger imo. Andro made me irritated and agro over small things, whereas DHT doesn't.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
getting super sick lol

total T went to not even 300 with low estrogen and facial hair grew like never, chest hair and delt hair too

i recovered and total T is hovering around only 400 but i feel better, as my facial hair and body hair are way less dark and thick now is think DHT is lower (or at least in contrast to T and E)

it's all balance, i'm not saying that DHT is bad

but it has to be supported by both T and E IMO
Did you test DHT? I know that when people get heavily stressed and sick, they start to lose their head hair and get body hair. It usually correlates with overactive adrenals.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals