From Submissive to Fearlessness with Testosterone and DHT

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
very interesting, I'm going to get a chicken's neck and make a soup out of it because of the thyroid somewhere in the neck ahah do you think it has any noticeable effect? maybe the thyroid doses would be low?
Yes, just make sure you actually get a neck with the thyroid in. Most of the butchers remove the thyroid.

Roni123@

Yes, just make sure you actually get a neck with the thyroid in. Most of the butchers remove the thyroid.
hey hans, when is that article about testosterone and opposite sex attractiveness coming out, we need this more than any century before haha

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
hey hans, when is that article about testosterone and opposite sex attractiveness coming out, we need this more than any century before haha
Interestingly I couldn't find many studies on that topic. Most studies just look at estradiol and female attraction.
My conclusion was that it works in a cycle. The things you do to increase testosterone will also improve posture, mental relaxation, sharpness and wittiness, skin and hair quality, muscle tone, etc., all of which make someone more attractive. High T on the other hand can help with pheromone release, confidence, motivation, drive and libido, which also makes you more attractive (one's partner likes it when you have high libido IME).

golder

Nah, just asking a question. I am a direct person, and sensitive people generally get offended by it. So far, you are the only one who has been offended. Also, many around here just parrot whatever Peat said even though many of these ”Peat” diets don’t work for everyone. That‘s not knocking Peat, he was certainly intelligent.

When I say someone is very overweight or has terrible T levels, that is in no way an insult. That is direct, and they need to work on it, and I want them to fix it. It’s the opposite of what current culture and the medical industry will do. ”They” want men to be docile, feminine, alone, and submissive.

Also, glad that synthetic T is working for you. I don’t need it. My lab for total T just came back over 900. I personally believe most young guys jump on too soon before trying to raise their natural levels.

The tone of your post is extremely feminine. It sounds as if you take any disagreement personally as an insult. I’m glad you don’t hate people anymore, I never have personally. Now maybe you should work on growing some thicker skin and not being so sensitive to criticism or confrontation. Those are symptoms of high serotonin.

Have a good one bud.
What do you attribute most (diet/supplemental) that have you a 900 total?

golder

@Hans
I also noticed the previous Gonadin version had a more androgenic quality to it. I wonder why it was changed. Do you bother with the new version or have you found a good alternative to the original formulation?

Santosh

Nah, just asking a question. I am a direct person, and sensitive people generally get offended by it. So far, you are the only one who has been offended. Also, many around here just parrot whatever Peat said even though many of these ”Peat” diets don’t work for everyone. That‘s not knocking Peat, he was certainly intelligent.

When I say someone is very overweight or has terrible T levels, that is in no way an insult. That is direct, and they need to work on it, and I want them to fix it. It’s the opposite of what current culture and the medical industry will do. ”They” want men to be docile, feminine, alone, and submissive.

Also, glad that synthetic T is working for you. I don’t need it. My lab for total T just came back over 900. I personally believe most young guys jump on too soon before trying to raise their natural levels.

The tone of your post is extremely feminine. It sounds as if you take any disagreement personally as an insult. I’m glad you don’t hate people anymore, I never have personally. Now maybe you should work on growing some thicker skin and not being so sensitive to criticism or confrontation. Those are symptoms of high serotonin.

Have a good one bud.

I'm not debating you being direct. I'm one of the most straight forward person on here and I cut anyone's bs without problem.

I'm pointing out the passive-aggressiveness of the false question "what does that even mean ?" when you exactly know and can decipher the person's post based on the few keywords he wrote.

I'm also not being offended, I genuinely comment on your post to give you advice. If advice was not what you were looking for on this forum, sorry.

I also don't debate your advice for higher T, but as someone who has had T in the 3000ng/dl range for 2 years straight I can tell you I'm just as confident and straight forward on DHEA alone without all the superman superiority complex that exogenous T brings.

"Glad that synthetic T is working for you". Well I told you I dropped T and was only using DHEA, that's because T was not working for me.

"Extremely feminine" : I'm much more in touch with all my emotions since dropping the T and starting high dose DHEA, it enables me to feel joy when necessary, gives me great communication and verbal capacities, and also lets me express my anger more freely when necessary. This has been a great step forward in letting my bile flow and freeing my bitterness.

Conclusion : this is not a confrontation, just a generous and really heart-felt comment as I see my previous self in you. You obviously choose to receive it or not.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans
I also noticed the previous Gonadin version had a more androgenic quality to it. I wonder why it was changed. Do you bother with the new version or have you found a good alternative to the original formulation?
From my experience, the old formula was more GABA-ergic whereas the new one is more stimulating. I could chill out more with the old one, which was something specific I needed. With the new formula, my mind starts racing and can't switch off. It has some adaptogenic effects, but not nearly as GABA-ergic.
11-keto DHT has good calming effects for me. I'm currently trying some topical progesterone for sleep, so will see how it affects me during the day. It's only been day 2, but so far so good. Nothing weird. Feeling calmer I think.

Bootselectric

I'm not debating you being direct. I'm one of the most straight forward person on here and I cut anyone's bs without problem.

I'm pointing out the passive-aggressiveness of the false question "what does that even mean ?" when you exactly know and can decipher the person's post based on the few keywords he wrote.

I'm also not being offended, I genuinely comment on your post to give you advice. If advice was not what you were looking for on this forum, sorry.

I also don't debate your advice for higher T, but as someone who has had T in the 3000ng/dl range for 2 years straight I can tell you I'm just as confident and straight forward on DHEA alone without all the superman superiority complex that exogenous T brings.

"Glad that synthetic T is working for you". Well I told you I dropped T and was only using DHEA, that's because T was not working for me.

"Extremely feminine" : I'm much more in touch with all my emotions since dropping the T and starting high dose DHEA, it enables me to feel joy when necessary, gives me great communication and verbal capacities, and also lets me express my anger more freely when necessary. This has been a great step forward in letting my bile flow and freeing my bitterness.

Conclusion : this is not a confrontation, just a generous and really heart-felt comment as I see my previous self in you. You obviously choose to receive it or not.

Very interesting!
Can I ask: How much DHEA are you taking (transdermal and orally)? What's your solvent for the transdermal route? And what's your diet (apart from liver)?

N

Ned Nederlander

Have a good one bud.

Last edited by a moderator:

Santosh

Very interesting!
Can I ask: How much DHEA are you taking (transdermal and orally)? What's your solvent for the transdermal route? And what's your diet (apart from liver)?

Around 500mg oral a day.
Around 500mg transdermal a day.

Transdermal recipe : 10% DHEA, 96% alcohol and isopropyl myristate.

N

Ned Nederlander

Which exactly? There are several.

One thing took watch out for with tribulus: I trialed the NOW max strength version myself a few times in the past and It always caused hypoglycemia.

Tribulus has been shown to significantly lower blood sugar in a few studies, and I believe it.

HighT

Around 500mg oral a day.
Around 500mg transdermal a day.

Transdermal recipe : 10% DHEA, 96% alcohol and isopropyl myristate

10% DHEA is 10% of the total mixture weight or? Can you use 95% ethanol or it must be 96 exactly? How you dissolve it? Just stir it and leave it for a while?

HighT

You'll have to contact Idealabs.
Thanks!

I have read your articles and know the supplements you suggest but do you take them all every day or you are doing some rotations?

What would contain some simple stack for uping/maintaing androgens that could be used long term? Maybe taurine for example, what else?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks!

I have read your articles and know the supplements you suggest but do you take them all every day or you are doing some rotations?

What would contain some simple stack for uping/maintaing androgens that could be used long term? Maybe taurine for example, what else?
I rarely take any supplements long-term. Food is my medicine. The main reason I experiment with supplements these days is to see how they influence sexual function, most specifically lasting longer.
Other supps I'm using are to improve energy and recovery, such as inosine, methylene blue, creatine and maybe Ashwagandha. I want to experiment with Rhodiola soon and maybe high dose succinic acid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals