The only hormone you need to crush fear

PaRa

Did you test DHT? I know that when people get heavily stressed and sick, they start to lose their head hair and get body hair. It usually correlates with overactive adrenals.

no never tested, had total and free T tested, (free T was near null), estrogen tested too, was in the toilet

yeah when i said to my pneumologist that 24-48h before getting sick i always started to get this chest hair poppin and heavy thick beard and body hair growth he said it may be from both cortisol and DHT rising in these period
(infection + inflammation => low T leading to more conversion to DHT and less to E to keep the same androgenicity in men ? )

and when i say thick for the beard, don't imagne me with more beard than you lmao, bc i have berely any beard at all, but the aspect of these little beard hair I have change a lot (and grew fast AF)

AndrogenicJB

My pleasure man. I linked an article at the bottom on how to increase DHT. I just wanted to see what using DHT would feel like, even in just small doses. I used androsterone before, but 11-keto DHT is much stronger imo. Andro made me irritated and agro over small things, whereas DHT doesn't.
Would 1mg of andro every day maximize benefits without making you aggro

Joseph Marcello

Forum Supporter

Have you used it before? And if so, how did it make you feel?
Hans,..

All your promising sound bites come with an eventual complexity which sabotages any practical implementation thereof.

As an example, in your exegesis on the enhancement is d h t in the avoidance of contrary factors, you basically eviscerate most of the traditionally healthful human dietary Staples, throwing your victims into a neurotic eggshell walking existence which doesn't enable them to relax and exhale at any given point. Evidently the magnificently healthy traditional cultures of Earth have been getting it wrong for centuries, unbeknownst to themselves. Even eggs, it would seem, the Earth staple complete food, turn out to be no no's, along with a hundred other familiar and beloved substances

You're supposed expertise and exponential footnoting in order to scientifically validate your discoveries would seem to lend credibility and authority to you or sermon, yet, in the end, you create a virtually unworkable way of life, unless of course one wishes to spend every last moment catering to the probable needs and liabilities of one's body.

Have the Earth been populated by many of you, there would have been no heart no music, no science, no literature, no life to speak of.
If you really wish to help your fellows, simplify your message and make it user-friendly, for heaven sakes, life is short, and getting shorter all the time, don't you agree?

dhtsupreme

Hans,..

All your promising sound bites come with an eventual complexity which sabotages any practical implementation thereof.

As an example, in your exegesis on the enhancement is d h t in the avoidance of contrary factors, you basically eviscerate most of the traditionally healthful human dietary Staples, throwing your victims into a neurotic eggshell walking existence which doesn't enable them to relax and exhale at any given point. Evidently the magnificently healthy traditional cultures of Earth have been getting it wrong for centuries, unbeknownst to themselves. Even eggs, it would seem, the Earth staple complete food, turn out to be no no's, along with a hundred other familiar and beloved substances

You're supposed expertise and exponential footnoting in order to scientifically validate your discoveries would seem to lend credibility and authority to you or sermon, yet, in the end, you create a virtually unworkable way of life, unless of course one wishes to spend every last moment catering to the probable needs and liabilities of one's body.

Have the Earth been populated by many of you, there would have been no heart no music, no science, no literature, no life to speak of.
If you really wish to help your fellows, simplify your message and make it user-friendly, for heaven sakes, life is short, and getting shorter all the time, don't you agree?
Without the explanations how could you know or check where his recommendations come from? Every health article cites and explains the research that leads to the recommendations/conclusions the author makes.

He even has lists at the end that sums it all up. From my understanding eggs are recommended but some people have gut sensitivities/food allergy. It's all free information and if you have an open mind you'll learn to extract info and find what's applicable to you rather than spending time to complain

Dr. B

How much did you use? DHT can cause shut down for sure, which will then lower preg, prog and DHEA, but it all depends on the dose.
is the shutdown permanent if you dont use pregnenolone/dhea? like permanent shutdown unless you start preg/dhea?

Kram

Hans,..

What a strange response.

Dr. B

Hans,..

what did it say about eggs being no nos do you mean due to pufa content in eggs?

i wonder if a lot of people have egg intolerance due to vaccines using them in ingredients and development, its possible duck eggs are more tolerable and safer
eggs particularly the whites are the only food i have any kind of intolerance to

Nomane Euger

Hans,..

hi ,you simply take an innapropriopriate article/person to give this perspective he provide datas share his experiences,free to anyone to experiment with it,if your potential or anyone else potential to become dogmatic about it result in negatives,that not his fault."Even eggs, it would seem, the Earth staple complete food, turn out to be no no's, along with a hundred other familiar and beloved substancesEven eggs, it would seem, the Earth staple complete food, turn out to be no no's, along with a hundred other familiar and beloved substances"Hans eat eggs himself,there is nothing irelevant in stating the fact that 2021eggs even the ones coming from farms can diminish your power and make you feel worst,that is my case." throwing your victims into a neurotic eggshell walking existence which doesn't enable them to relax and exhale at any given point"fortunatly,if you arnt relax and exhale,the recommandations from many ofhis articlesare very likely to help,once youreach this state you are not neurotic,you will make wise decisions about how you want to feel,and about adding/removing factors from your life to influence how you feel.

Last edited:

Meta

What are your thoughts on 1-dhea? (Dihydroboldenone/1-test)

Texas Study: Users gained 15lbs muscle in one month with minimal side effects, except for impaired blood cholesterol

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Great Article @Hans

Creatine around the Workout is a very Simple and Surefire Way to increase DHT.
Although one Fitness Youtuber Mentioned, that the Prices for Creatine are rising do to the Actual ''Pandemic'' Situation. So it is smart to stock up on some Creatine tho.
Thanks man. :hattip
I meant naturally. I consistently apply a lot of your advice from your 2020 DHT article. Incredibly effective.
What would you say made the biggest difference? Basically the dietary and lifestyle foundations?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
no never tested, had total and free T tested, (free T was near null), estrogen tested too, was in the toilet

yeah when i said to my pneumologist that 24-48h before getting sick i always started to get this chest hair poppin and heavy thick beard and body hair growth he said it may be from both cortisol and DHT rising in these period
(infection + inflammation => low T leading to more conversion to DHT and less to E to keep the same androgenicity in men ? )

and when i say thick for the beard, don't imagne me with more beard than you lmao, bc i have berely any beard at all, but the aspect of these little beard hair I have change a lot (and grew fast AF)
Under stress, libido is going to tank for sure, regardless of estrogen I think.
DHT has been shown to lower libido when used in supraphysiological amounts. But in that context, libido has to be defined. Libido as in visual or physical stimulation. Also, in terms of visual, is that towards your own partner or just people in general? Georgi also posted a study where they gave DHT to old men and they got flirty with the nurses. So that's libido in a sense.
Just some thoughts.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Would 1mg of andro every day maximize benefits without making you aggro
Not sure. Not everyone experiences the agro effects. But I think as my health improved, I didn't get the same irritation from 1mg daily as I used to.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans do you recommend androsterone?
Depends for what. Andro is a strong GABA agonist that has been shown to help with depression and anxiety. It's also an AI, so can help to lower excess estrogen.

Dr. B

Depends for what. Andro is a strong GABA agonist that has been shown to help with depression and anxiety. It's also an AI, so can help to lower excess estrogen.
do you have to use preg/dhea with it

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
What are your thoughts on 1-dhea? (Dihydroboldenone/1-test)

Texas Study: Users gained 15lbs muscle in one month with minimal side effects, except for impaired blood cholesterol

I wouldn't mess with those prohormones as it is dangerous and often harmful. Plus, 15lbs of gains in one month isn't going to stick. You'll lose it in the next month that you're off of it.

redsun

Thanks man. :hattip

What would you say made the biggest difference? Basically the dietary and lifestyle foundations?
I get about 20mg or so zinc typically through diet and supplement some zinc twice a week. It seems to definitely amplify DHT like mood effects nicely when I supplement the night before.

Also the B-complex supplementation (B1/B3 being closely involved for NADPH in your article) works wonders for maintaining a calming effect while not making one dull. They seemed to be the missing link for me, it all works better if I take Bs. It could be an issue of coffee depleting B-vitamins and blocking thiamine absorption via thiaminase making it more effective for me.

Besides that, tons of carbs from starch for the greater insulinogenic effect seems necessary combined with caffeine (from coffee) spaced throughout the day in equal doses to sustain cAMP with enough time before bed before the last dose to prevent insomnia.

PaRa

I get about 20mg or so zinc typically through diet and supplement some zinc twice a week. It seems to definitely amplify DHT like mood effects nicely when I supplement the night before.

Also the B-complex supplementation (B1/B3 being closely involved for NADPH in your article) works wonders for maintaining a calming effect while not making one dull. They seemed to be the missing link for me, it all works better if I take Bs. It could be an issue of coffee depleting B-vitamins and blocking thiamine absorption via thiaminase making it more effective for me.

Besides that, tons of carbs from starch for the greater insulinogenic effect seems necessary combined with caffeine (from coffee) spaced throughout the day in equal doses to sustain cAMP with enough time before bed before the last dose to prevent insomnia.

high histamine + coffee bro you may be super active

Charger

Any reason I should try 11-keto-DHT if I already have exemestane, andro, proviron, and stanolone on hand? Does it have any unique effects in particular?