Strongest supplements to fall asleep fast?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Strong blue blocking glasses after 7pm.
A warm glass of milk with (A LOT) of honey or maple syrup.
BOOMZzzzzzz.....

hierundjetzt

Not a super strong "quick-fix", but 300mg magnesium glycinate with dinner, followed by 500-1000mg GABA half an hour before bed, making sure you also 2-4 tablespoons of honey or similar amount of other carb close to bed time. Pregnenolone during the day also helps. You can also tru 200mg theanine with 500mg GABA, instead of only GABA. These all work well if other lifestyle factors are in place.
Be very careful with that recommendation...Mg glycinate as well as GABA keep some people awake all night long...

Rish

Need something very potent that will knock me out so I can fall asleep at a reasonable time, preferably a natural substance(s), but if you know of any strong synthetics, please mention those too.

I tried CBD melatonin once, and that stuff was pretty decent. But I thought I should try asking on here as many of you probably have better/more effective suggestions.

Also tried high-dosage cyproheptadine (main reason was to boost appetite/gain weight), but it did not make me sleepy whatsoever for some reason.

Please no suggestions for lifestyle changes or generally light stuff like spices/teas/extracts/etc. I tried it all; just need something reliable to get the job done :)
I’ve been tracking my sleep for the last three years on my Oura ring and these are the things that helped the most:
Magnesium - I take 1 gram but I get tested often to make sure I’m not going over my limits
15k+ steps per day
Electric heating pad in bed just make sure to turn it off before you fall asleep
Being in bed before 9:30
Reading physical science books idk they just make me sleepy

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Then you might look into using a grounding pillow. Check if your bed place is compromised by bad ‘earth energies’ or ‘noxious zones’. Read up on Dr. Ernst Hartmann, a German doctor, who do s covered the ‘Hartmann Grid’ and Dr. Manfred Curry, an American doctor who lived in Germany and discovered the ‘Curry Grid’.

Then you can buy an EarthPulse device, place the electromagnet under the mattress close to the head. It has a sleep program that produces magnetic pulses which stimulate brain waves that occur during sleep. It has a timer and it wakes you up! Amazing.

linx

Forum Supporter
I've had pretty bad sleeping problems too. If it's really bad, I take an empty capsule and fill it about halfway with progest-e. Reliably knocks me out. For me it only works orally, not topically. It's a lot of progest-e but it works when nothing else will.

Mauritio

Micro dose cypro, a little gelatin and if nothing helps then some doxylamine succinate

liam183

Stop trying to drug yourself and get a set of blue light blockers to put on after sunset. Make sure they're the red lensed ones. No work 2 hours before bed. No screens 1 hour before. Red lights only 1 hour before (or candles)

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
I’ve been tracking my sleep for the last three years on my Oura ring and these are the things that helped the most:
Magnesium - I take 1 gram but I get tested often to make sure I’m not going over my limits
15k+ steps per day
Electric heating pad in bed just make sure to turn it off before you fall asleep
Being in bed before 9:30
Reading physical science books idk they just make me sleepy
Very interesting, thanks! :)

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Then you might look into using a grounding pillow. Check if your bed place is compromised by bad ‘earth energies’ or ‘noxious zones’. Read up on Dr. Ernst Hartmann, a German doctor, who do s covered the ‘Hartmann Grid’ and Dr. Manfred Curry, an American doctor who lived in Germany and discovered the ‘Curry Grid’.

Then you can buy an EarthPulse device, place the electromagnet under the mattress close to the head. It has a sleep program that produces magnetic pulses which stimulate brain waves that occur during sleep. It has a timer and it wakes you up! Amazing.
Awesome, thanks! Do you use the EarthPulse device yourself?

Do you have a link where I can purchase a grounding pillow/the EarthPulse device?

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
I've had pretty bad sleeping problems too. If it's really bad, I take an empty capsule and fill it about halfway with progest-e. Reliably knocks me out. For me it only works orally, not topically. It's a lot of progest-e but it works when nothing else will.
Very interesting, thanks alot!

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
So, you don't have your sleeping problems anymore? How did you get rid of them?

linx

Forum Supporter
So, you don't have your sleeping problems anymore? How did you get rid of them?
My sleep still isn't perfect but it's improved a lot from where it used to be. There was no magic bullet. It was a process of gradually improving my diet, improving energy, and eliminating things (including supplements) that I didn't tolerate. I started out in a pretty low energy state which made me very reactive to a lot of things, including supplements that are often touted for sleep, like glycine. As my energy improved I became less reactive and could tolerate more things.

My initial transition off of a high fat diet and melatonin for sleep (which I used for decades) was very difficult. For me, cypro, benadryl, and progest-e helped me deal with the initial challenges until I adapted. From there I was able to add in some t3, and then some fat soluble vitamins. I still use low dose cypro though and occasionally doxylamine succinate.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Awesome, thanks! Do you use the EarthPulse device yourself?

Do you have a link where I can purchase a grounding pillow/the EarthPulse device?
I had three EarthPulse devices. One I sent to Germany and it pulled my elder brother out of a two-month long coma. He fell into the coma during an 11-hour long operation. He regained consciousness but couldn’t speak and could only move his head, he must have suffered a stroke. He passed away after they moved him to another hospital where he suffered another stroke. One I gave to my younger brother, who didn’t use it, he gave it back to me and I gave that to a family whose mother fell into a coma, she laid next to my brother. She opened her eyes after two days using the pulser but didn’t regain consciousness. I kept in contact with the family for a couple of years, she never woke up, probably due to brain damage. The unit that woke up my brother I gifted to a young woman who we met at the hotel that we were staying in Germany. She came with her mother for physical therapy, she got hit by a car while driving her bicycle. She later wrote to me that with the pulser she finally was able to sleep again!! The third device is at my son’s grandpa but I think he is not using it. I should get it back…

I used it in the past but I don’t need it for sleeping, I sleep fairly well.

The grounding pillow you can order through Amazon. They also have grounding bed sheets but these short out bio-electrical potentials on your body. I tried it and my sleep wasn’t that great. I also have an aluminum fly screen under my bed that is connected to a grounded 9 V battery. The negative pole is connected to the safety ground at the electrical outlet. The positive pole is connected to the screen and also to the pillow. The reverse polarity gave me severe nightmares!! Search for my older posts here on this forum, there is more information.

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
I had three EarthPulse devices. One I sent to Germany and it pulled my elder brother out of a two-month long coma. He fell into the coma during an 11-hour long operation. He regained consciousness but couldn’t speak and could only move his head, he must have suffered a stroke. He passed away after they moved him to another hospital where he suffered another stroke. One I gave to my younger brother, who didn’t use it, he gave it back to me and I gave that to a family whose mother fell into a coma, she laid next to my brother. She opened her eyes after two days using the pulser but didn’t regain consciousness. I kept in contact with the family for a couple of years, she never woke up, probably due to brain damage. The unit that woke up my brother I gifted to a young woman who we met at the hotel that we were staying in Germany. She came with her mother for physical therapy, she got hit by a car while driving her bicycle. She later wrote to me that with the pulser she finally was able to sleep again!! The third device is at my son’s grandpa but I think he is not using it. I should get it back…

I used it in the past but I don’t need it for sleeping, I sleep fairly well.

The grounding pillow you can order through Amazon. They also have grounding bed sheets but these short out bio-electrical potentials on your body. I tried it and my sleep wasn’t that great. I also have an aluminum fly screen under my bed that is connected to a grounded 9 V battery. The negative pole is connected to the safety ground at the electrical outlet. The positive pole is connected to the screen and also to the pillow. The reverse polarity gave me severe nightmares!! Search for my older posts here on this forum, there is more information.
Very interesting and fascinating, especially with EarthPulse an the resolving of coma!
Where did you buy your devices? Do you live in Germany? Do they ship EarthPulse to Germany?

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
My sleep still isn't perfect but it's improved a lot from where it used to be. There was no magic bullet. It was a process of gradually improving my diet, improving energy, and eliminating things (including supplements) that I didn't tolerate. I started out in a pretty low energy state which made me very reactive to a lot of things, including supplements that are often touted for sleep, like glycine. As my energy improved I became less reactive and could tolerate more things.

My initial transition off of a high fat diet and melatonin for sleep (which I used for decades) was very difficult. For me, cypro, benadryl, and progest-e helped me deal with the initial challenges until I adapted. From there I was able to add in some t3, and then some fat soluble vitamins. I still use low dose cypro though and occasionally doxylamine succinate.
Thank you so much for elaborating, very helpful! I hope that things/sleep will also improve for me by eating more and better.

Dave Clark

I have the Earth Pulse device......shelved, it did nothing for the quality of my sleep. Tried every program, every which way, and sleep quality was no better. A lot of hyperbolic claims on their website, none that I experienced. I have a EMF canopy and a grounding mat that seems to work good for me, along with many of the supplements talked about in the previous posts. This was just my experience with the Earth Pulse, maybe other people's were more positive.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals