Birth Control Use In Women -- A hidden enemy most aren't seeing? It may not be the "worst," but I think it's part of the puzzle of social "changes"...

I found this on Insta, so it looks like this isn't "conspiracy-esque" stuff anymore -- it's actually getting talked about more and more by the "normies" and people that post here/outside the "fringe." It seems more and more don't simply just see "birth control" as for just avoiding "accidental pregnancy" but a more sinister thing maybe?

Looks like people are started to see this as more than -- as the post says -- "Skittles"-prescribed crap to give women to screw up their natural hormones -- and as some have pointed out masculinize them. You think you're "preventing pregnancy" as if a woman can just get knocked up at a moment's notice if a penis of any man accidentally is within five feet of her ... yeah, sure. As if you couldn't brainwash females enough ... Well, you can certainly make them more in the palm of your hands when the very same pills that are "good" to prevent pregnancy also make young women more likely to have maybe PCOS, metabolic issues, mood issues & mental ones alike (not hard to see this IRL).

Even this old post over ten years ago delves in to how birth control can affect populations and people all around -- namely by sexual selection, a VERY powerful driving force in QOL in both sexes. You can't argue that women's health wouldn't affect men's -- that'd be like thinking changes of flowers wouldn't affect bees, or etc.:

The Pill Makes Women Pick Bad Mates

For the non-pill users, results didn't show a significant preference for similar or dissimilar MHC odors. When women started taking birth control, their odor preferences changed. These women were much more likely than non-pill users to prefer MHC-similar odors.

In other words they pick similar vs. dissimilar, however you want to define that anyways. Many in the blackpill/incel spheres talk of "oofy doofy" AKA women preferring feminine men over "masc." ones. They talk about how the trend seems dysgenic -- riding on birth control like hormonal candy can surely make for weird consequences or turning events in how women act+how this affects men. This may sound "selfish" but men & women operate in society together -- therefore women's health will affect men's obviously. Yet vehement "feminists" will cry & claim it's their "right" to poison themselves & destroy their health which -- consequently -- affects everyone else too.

The pill puts a woman's body into a hormonally pregnant state (the reason she doesn’t ovulate), and during that time there would be no reason to seek out a mate.

Is this maybe an explanation for why there's a rising sexlessness among youth? Trends show younger people having sex less -- mostly male it seems but it does show it affects females too. Perhaps "contraceptions" are really experimental tools to weaken, heighten, or just make female sex drive abnormal/"out of sync" to skew sexual selection among humans? Since many female species are the "sexual selectors" -- or as some have even posited -- the "gatekeepers" then imagine when you funk with this and its implications on birth rates, dysgenics, epigenetics & general health from future born-s while millions of women are in an abnormal hormonal "wave" unlike what "optimal" nature bestows.

Is the Sex Recession Turning into a Great Sex Depression?

Women are out earning/educated/successful/etc. than men now -- and more men are dropping out of the rat race slowly but surely, notably younger ones. Could this be dat dere "masculine" behavior? Gals normally want handsome, powerful, strong, "fit" males, right? Well, when you're wealthy & powerful & hormonally manipulated, which guys are the "fit" ones? If you flip the script or alter the confines as to what constitutes female-male dynamics in nature then you get weird results like women or females as new "forms" of privileged semi-males -- or more males becoming weaker, less handsome/less "fit" & less privileged semi-females. Both lose, but us guys seem to have it worse now.

Perhaps increasing "hookup culture" female participants is just semi-unnaturally driven/affected? Something not exactly "natural" even if polygamy still rules. The difference between "hookup culture" & "normal" or more polygamous mating structures might simply boil down to a more tone/balanced sexual drive & health vs. BC's "effects."

Possibly also relevant:

Interestingly it seems the incels were actually right all along ... But now they've been proven "wrong" but in the worst ways possible, i.e., trading one unfortunate reality for a more unproductively unfortunate situation AKA turning it from an alpha/beta issue to a women's health affecting everything else issue -- not to mention endless other health downfalls everyone faces to begin with. When incels spoke of the 'Virgin vs. Chad' it seemed "crazy" ... Well, that seems better than the bizarre-ness we are inching in to now....

Preference for mates more genetically similar to use when based on scent

Choosing your partner on the pill may result in less longterm attraction and sexual satisfaction

Women using hormonal birth control may preferentially select a mate based more on financial stability then based on attraction

*Drumroll please...*

Women on the pill may be more likely to initiate divorce

Hmmm ... Sounds familiar? Let's ask our "friend" Google what they think:

Almost 50 percent of all marriages in the United States will end in divorce or separation.

Initiated by.....???

The Breaking Point: Why Do Women Initiate Divorce More Than Men?

A 2015 study by the American Sociological Association found that women initiate two-thirds of all divorces, a staggering 69% to be exact. College-educated women initiate divorce at an even higher rate: 90%.

Are college-educated women more likely to be on/have been on the pill, which might explain their getting married to these "oofy doofy" guys with financial stability, only to then have it all plummeting down to zero due to their position not being satisfactory? Maybe it has to do with some odd masculine-feminine twist/"role" shift ... Ya?

Perhaps the women become masculine, so they don't want to be tied down to "oofy" forever. The pill might make them bored of the guy easily/wanna switch him since evidently there's some data to suggest these guys chosen aren't necessarily desirable to naturally cycling females. If they become "masculine" then maybe they inch in to masculine things like ... A shift in sexual behaviors, encounters, satisfaction, etc.? Maybe she wants to play the field? Maybe impregnate some dudes/dudettes? :smirk:

The ironic part is selling this idea that girls all need this because they may "accidentally get pregnant." I don't know about any of you, but I've never heard of "accidental pregnancy." In most cases it's VERY MUCH INTENTIONAL, even if in an "indirect" sorta way. "Accidental pregnancy" is almost a laughable concept ... Accident? :laughing:

But if this alone isn't bad enough, how about this/the following?

Birth-control pills could add 10 million doses of hormones to our wastewater every day. Some of that estrogen may wind up in our taps..

• Hormones from birth-control pills can travel through showers, toilets, and washing machines to local wastewater facilities.
  • In his book, "Troubled Water," activist Seth Siegel writes that birth-control pills add more than 10 million doses of synthetic estrogen to US wastewater every day.
  • From there, the hormones could get discharged into rivers and lakes that serve as sources of drinking water.

Also some other normie stuff to ponder over:

Worrying: Two years ago, a large Spanish study warned that sperm counts are falling at an alarming rate - up to 38 per cent in a decade - with diet and lifestyle largely to blame

Fish struggle to fertilize eggs three generations after exposure to contraceptive hormone, raising questions about the effects on humans.

Perhaps the idea is to change young girls' hormones somehow in a way that's catastrophic? If the pill "masculinizes" them then -- consequently -- it's a sort of paradigm shift in sexual selection pressures and beyond. Maybe this is to curb the "alphas" more? Maybe it's a clever mechanism to shift the mating order, along with also having malice in female health (and again the consequent effects this'll have on society at large, including males). If this really is "dysgenic" as some of the incels claim then it's only common sense -- "picking the wrong mate" is akin to seeing BC as some sort of haze or psyop-type protocol to mess with human sexual selection which can have effects MASSIVELY everywhere down the line. If you think just altering "sex preferences" is harmless then perhaps you're not aware that the motive biologically for most is to engage in sex, even if not the sole or only purpose in life. Something such as altering mating choices/etc. can't be seen as innocent or "harmless" + can't claim ignorance either by "elites" AKA, "We didn't know of these things!" Johnson & Johnson, anyone?

I have NO IDEA how many females use birth control, or have used it (& whether even just temporarily using it can alter women/females forever). And the real kicker -- even if there're females NOT using it, is such widespread use of it enough to still affect some non-users as well (& their mate preferences/health)?

Last edited:

ursidae

They prescribe it for everything, handing it out like candy the moment a preadolescent enters puberty. I've dealth with acne and PCOS and every doctor Ive ever gone to was trying their hardest to push it on me since I was 14 years old. A dermatologist even refused to look at my skin and prescribe topical antibiotics for the skin infections unless I go on birth control first. And yes, it does affect behaviour, the women around me who get on it become anxious, tense and very violent with lots of borrowed stress driven energy and OCD, you can feel the vibe if they're on birth control it produces a scary personality. Most people aren't introspective, it creeps up on them gradually and they don't question it because the doctors are pushing it so hard so they don't realise how it has slowly ruined their relationships and traumatized everyone around them.

Last edited:

ursidae

Also, I've heard countless stories of my female friends saying their boyfriends are pressuring them to go on birth control even though the girlfriend is hesitant. Lots of men have the ambition to screw around mindlessly for a couple of decades and settle down with a 20 year old in their late 40s, lots of incels openly dream of being a "jailbait slayer". After all, hit and run is the male reproductive strategy, birth control makes it much easier to get all the pleasure out of philandering and none of the responsibility for potential offspring

Last edited:
Very interesting points here. I know birth control changes the way women perceive the smell of a man, which is a sexually ruinous effect just by itself.

EchoTango

As a woman, I'd like to also point out that birth control affects female friendships. I have lost several close female friends once they got on the pill. I witnessed their personality change and become colored with unreasonable cattiness and vengefulness. Curiously, these traits would be aimed at me around the time that I was ovulating. I was tracking my cycle at the time. It was like they were also trying to attack the potential of my egg, if that makes sense. It seemed they would get along OK with other fellow pill users. Yes, this is all subjective observation, but when a person's character changes in a fundamental way under the influence, it is difficult to not see the sinister side of it all.

The effect amplified on society as a whole is catastrophic. It may or may not seem important to men, but birth control deals a strategic blow to the integrity of female friendships, especially between heterosexual females. I also wonder if the lack of need for birth control is a contributing factor to the strong social cohesion I have witnessed within lesbian communities.

Last edited:

EchoTango

Very interesting points here. I know birth control changes the way women perceive the smell of a man, which is a sexually ruinous effect just by itself.
As a woman, I'd like to also point out that birth control affects female friendships. I have lost several close female friends once they got on the pill. I witnessed their personality change and become colored with unreasonable cattiness and vengefulness. Curiously, these traits would be aimed at me around the time that I was ovulating. I was tracking my cycle at the time. It was like they were also trying to attack the potential of my egg, if that makes sense. It seemed they would get along OK with other fellow pill users. Yes, this is all subjective observation, but when a person's character changes in a fundamental way under the influence, it is difficult to not see the sinister side of it all.

The effect amplified on society as a whole is catastrophic. It may or may not seem important to men, but birth control deals a strategic blow to the integrity of female friendships, especially between heterosexual females. In comparison I also wonder if the lack of need for birth control is a contributing factor to the strong social cohesion I have witnessed in more lesbian-oriented networks.

OccamzRazer

The effect amplified on society as a whole is catastrophic. It may or may not seem important to men, but birth control deals a strategic blow to the integrity of female friendships, especially between heterosexual females. In comparison I also wonder if the lack of need for birth control is a contributing factor to the strong social cohesion I have witnessed in more lesbian-oriented networks.
This makes total sense.

On a very fundamental level, a woman on birth control may be subconsciously angry that she can't get pregnant.

Given she knows she can't get pregnant, she may then select for the wrong traits in men - and also act rageful towards other women that still have the ability she lost.

ursidae

The effect amplified on society as a whole is catastrophic. It may or may not seem important to men, but birth control deals a strategic blow to the integrity of female friendships, especially between heterosexual females. I also wonder if the lack of need for birth control is a contributing factor to the strong social cohesion I have witnessed within lesbian communities.
it really does happen

I took birth control for a month or so in my twenties and HATED it. It made me so emotional, almost like I was pmsing all the time. I remember it hitting me one day how completely unnatural it was for me to be trading a pill that was messing with my HORMONES. I mean hormones.... that's seriousl.. unnaturally making your body think it's pregnant via unnatural hormones. Wth was i doing, and why would anybody do that to themselves? I thank God for that innate wisdom i had, even though i was clueless in so many other ways ?

EchoTango

This makes total sense.

On a very fundamental level, a woman on birth control may be subconsciously angry that she can't get pregnant.

Given she knows she can't get pregnant, she may then select for the wrong traits in men - and also act rageful towards other women that still have the ability she lost.
Yes, without birth control the sense of responsibility for choosing the right partner remains intact. When there is a possibility of a child a woman will be more selective and in tune with the vital forces of life and nature.

A therapist friend who sees a broad sampling of people has reported that one of the top regrets of their clients is not having had a child. So the supposed "sexual liberation" that the pill offers also suppresses the urge for procreation, which seems to go much deeper in the psyche than pleasure alone. For the woman on birth control, a nearby ovulating woman becomes a sort of scapegoat for all these unrealized frustrations. I'm not saying parenthood is for everyone, but for many, becoming a parent can be a catalyst for development and becoming whole with creation.

Last edited:
B

BRBsavinWorld

Also, I've heard countless stories of my female friends saying their boyfriends are pressuring them to go on birth control even though the girlfriend is hesitant. Lots of men have the ambition to screw around mindlessly for a couple of decades and settle down with a 20 year old in their late 40s, lots of incels openly dream of being a "jailbait slayer". After all, hit and run is the male reproductive strategy, birth control makes it much easier to get all the pleasure out of philandering and none of the responsibility for potential offspring
men are bad until proven good. while I may have conservative gender beliefs, I hold to this view that men are supremely responsible, and all pay for it.

B

BRBsavinWorld

my mom got on the pill in marriage, and she went from chill homebody to crazy, and she was aware of it (environment of abuse amplified it; it was not all unwarranted, but she could feel the takeover from rational anger to irrational wrath over everything) - she's warned of the pill for 30 years

Last edited by a moderator:

thank you so much for making this observation.

Ulysses

Yes, hormonal birth control makes women prefer more feminine men. There is actual peer-reviewed research that's been published on this subject.

I believe it also masculinizes the women, makes them less willing to assume a submissive role in a relationship. This logically goes hand-in-hand with preferring feminine men but I haven't seen any evidence to support this specific proposition.

Back around 2014-2015 alot of the girls I knew were getting those horrible estrogen implants in their arms, most of them gained enormous amounts of weight (I'm talking like 50+ pounds) and never got it off, even after discontinuing the medication. You can probably all guess what kind of personality changes accomplished the massive weight gain.

You can see how damaging the "estrogen is the female hormone" lie actually is. Years ago when I tried to talk about the problems of xenoestrogen exposure with my more normie feminist-lite friends, they acted like it's not a big deal because it doesn't affect women and we need more "feminine" men anyways. But really, the increased estrogen burden of our environment isn't "feminizing" anyone, strictly speaking. And it's just as bad for women as it is for men.

-Luke-

Let's pump women full of estrogen. What could go wrong?
2zwk.gif

maillol

Does anyone here have experience of coming off a progestogen pill? My girlfriend is going through it at the moment. She has been on some form of pill for about 15 years, I don't know if they were always progestogens. I imagine there is a rebound effect and all sorts of imbalances after coming off? Does anyone know of any research on the subject?

SonOfEurope

Females, in today's world, benefit much more from promiscuity.

It's true, the male objective is to impregnate as many females as possible, while the female is to secure a mate of exceptional quality who will provide for the offspring for at least a few years, but in today's world....

Women are going from boyfriend to boyfriend without being able to settle for one because the modern world has messed up their instinct, as a rebellious response to this some males have adopted their own strategies.... it's a mess with the destruction of the family structure.

ursidae

not interested in reading the same redpill rhetoric posts over and over and over again

Limon9

I don't think "redpilled" male-promiscuity is very rebellious if the conditions for its existence are identical to those of female-promiscuity.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals