Shortness of breath and chest pain from too much b1?

Beatrix_

B12 and B9 can give a good estimation of methylation status and will also be revealing about B2 status.

Glucose and Hb1Ac would be useful as well.

OP
Bounce

Bounce

Forum Supporter
The final list:
- Potassium
- Magnesium
- Reverse t3 (was way too high last time)
- B vitamins (if that is possible at all)
- Zinc
- Ferritin
- Cortisol
- Vitamin D3
- Ceruloplasmin
- TSH
- B2
- B1
- Glucose
- Hb1c

I think it will be around 300€. So thats enough.

OP
Bounce

Bounce

Forum Supporter
I have the first parameters. Looks okay, but why is my zinc so high?

Edit: Kalium = Potassium

Attachments

• IMG_20230903_115508.jpg
    IMG_20230903_115508.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 32

youngsinatra

Interesting. My zinc is always high-ish too! I feel much worse when I eat zinc-rich foods like red meat and oysters and feel like death by zinc supplements, so I moved to a low-zinc (~10mg/d) diet. I am doing that for over 1.5 years now. And my plasma zinc is still at 120. When I eat red meat regularly my plasma zinc increases to 140+ and beyond.

My copper always was borderline low and I think too much zinc pushes that down further. Interesting to see your copper labs.

Beatrix_

What would make you think that? The high zinc?
I assume that zinc is not being utilized. The main routes that utilize zinc are vit B6 metabolism (which is probably out of balance due to his high B1 intake - let's put sulfur metabolism here as well), vit A metabolism, sex steroids production, WBC production.

PeterSN

I found some research showing that high zinc levels inhibit the adrenals from making cortisol. My thinking would be, what if your shortness of breath is an over expression of your adrenals from having not enough total cholesterol. That's why asked if you could possibly get your total cholesterol levels checked, because if it's at a level of around 120 - 145 mg/dL then that could be the cause of your problems

youngsinatra

I found some research showing that high zinc levels inhibit the adrenals from making cortisol. My thinking would be, what if your shortness of breath is an over expression of your adrenals from having not enough total cholesterol. That's why asked if you could possibly get your total cholesterol levels checked, because if it's at a level of around 120 - 145 mg/dL then that could be the cause of your problems

Interesting, thanks for sharing.

Beatrix_

That is a good hypothesis, but I assumed high cortisol due to his lack of sleep.

PeterSN

That is a good hypothesis, but I assumed high cortisol due to his lack of sleep.
The thing is, I also have the same problems as him, everyday I feel short of breath like I'm going to die even and I've found that it is mostly triggered from just an intolerence to stress, but not bad stress just any kind of stress on my body. And my total cholesterol is currently hovering around 123 mg/dL

PeterSN

Don't take it, because it lowers cholesterol. Are you on a high fiber diet?
Yeah I'm eating alot of dates currently, I should probably go more lower fiber, but the crazy thing is that I wasn't even on a high fiber diet when I got that cholesterol value taken

PeterSN

Don't take it, because it lowers cholesterol. Are you on a high fiber diet?
I also got my cholesterol tested at the start of the year when my diet was more similar to how to is now, and my cholesterol was at 115 mg/dL and was very ill

PeterSN

Hey man how much beef liver, muscle meat and oysters have you been eating? What have been your main foods for many years?

cs3000

The thing is, I also have the same problems as him, everyday I feel short of breath like I'm going to die even and I've found that it is mostly triggered from just an intolerence to stress, but not bad stress just any kind of stress on my body. And my total cholesterol is currently hovering around 123 mg/dL
do you have iron panel results with ferritin & transferrin saturation?

low cholesterol can happen with anemia / iron deficiency. https://caspjim.com/article-1-1044-en.pdf . and shortness of breath too

otherwise if its not iron here's something u can try: 750mg citrulline on empty stomach for 2 weeks
maybe not best for long term use but if sepsis Lipid metabolism impairment in patients with sepsis secondary to hospital acquired pneumonia, a proteomic analysis - Clinical Proteomics is causing that low cholesterol (from lung infection for example) i think citrulline would help. then cholesterol levels would rise

Last edited:

PeterSN

do you have iron panel results with ferritin & transferrin saturation?

low cholesterol can happen with anemia / iron deficiency. https://caspjim.com/article-1-1044-en.pdf . and shortness of breath too

otherwise if its not iron here's something u can try: 750mg citrulline on empty stomach for 2 weeks
maybe not best for long term use but if sepsis Lipid metabolism impairment in patients with sepsis secondary to hospital acquired pneumonia, a proteomic analysis - Clinical Proteomics is causing that low cholesterol (from lung infection for example) i think citrulline would help. then cholesterol levels would rise
Thanks for the info, you can see all my personal info if you click on my profile;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals