Help from Sweden

OP
M

mistelaj

Thanks! I'll check the link. I can expand my chest very well, so I don't think it's the problem...I also get worse from breathing exercises because it makes my muscles too tired. But I'll try everything that maybe can work, so I'll absolutely check it out and try! I have been to a osteopath before with no success. Trying craniosacral therpy right now to see if it can help something.

I take magnesium. Can't open my jaws without it and my intestines stop moving forward. I am trying extra potassium right now, not sure abaout the effects yet. And yes, I salt to taste, eat pretty much salt, himalaya mostly.

Potato is a problem. I love them, but I don't really agree with them. I don't digest them good and get inflammation. Hope I can eat them later when my digestion is better. I have never tried liver, because my mummy says it taste awful :) (bad memories from when she was a child and was served it in school I guess..) It doesn't look tasty, but as a medicine I think I can try.. I try adding new foods sometimes, trying to find other fruits I can eat etc. I'll continue with that.

Not sure about the progest-e yet, feel really bad yet..a lot of inflammation. Maybe I'll focus on thyroid hormones instead, I'll see..

Giraffe

Mistelaj, for most people sushi is something that's easily digested, and it's simple to make your own at home.

Vitamin A deficiency reduces thyroidal iodine uptake. If I were you, I would try to get vitamin A up before supplementing iodine. Liver is extremely rich in vitamin A, and it doesn't taste awful if you add small amounts to other foods.

If malabsorption makes you lack too many micronutrients... Maybe Haidut's EstroBan (vitamin A, D, E, K2) is worth a try.

Giraffe

Tarmander said:
Yeah, like I said it is not very Peat, but there are many women who have had success with high dose iodine in treating female problems. Not sure what the mechanism would be behind taking 50mg of iodine per day.
When proteins (or whatever) are lacking which are necessary to bring vitamins in the cell, this transport problem can be overcome with mega doses. Haidut posted a study where vitamin B1 was used at very high doses. viewtopic.php?t=2669

To deal with B12 deficiency caused by a broken absorption mechanism megadoses are used. It is estimated that 1% of the orally administered B12 is transported passively.

Could that be the mechanism at work here?

OP
M

mistelaj

Giraffe said:
Mistelaj, for most people sushi is something that's easily digested, and it's simple to make your own at home.

Vitamin A deficiency reduces thyroidal iodine uptake. If I were you, I would try to get vitamin A up before supplementing iodine. Liver is extremely rich in vitamin A, and it doesn't taste awful if you add small amounts to other foods.

If malabsorption makes you lack too many micronutrients... Maybe Haidut's EstroBan (vitamin A, D, E, K2) is worth a try.

Thanks! I already supplement with vitamin-a drops, I use it on the skin. I'll check out the EstroBan too. And I guess I need to give liver a try... :)

goodandevil

You poor woman, I wish I could hug you. If I understand correctly, you have a lot of bloating and firmness of.your abdomen. Firstly, i second tbe cascara. Thgroid has made me feel much better, bht cascara has probably saved my life. Secondly, have you looked.into pelvic floor problems? Its endemic.tbese days. God bless

gbolduev

Actually I had exactly the same reaction to progesterone. One of those days may be 2 years ago, I decided to try out progesterone , since I had it high in my blood and I was checking the theory that progesterone goes high when you need it. SO I took progesterone for 2 weeks. OH my, first day I could not breath, something squeezed my chest so hard and I had pain in my abdomen , so I thought ok, may be it is estrogen receptors woke up as was written in many places. I continued with it, in a week I was so short of breath that I felt like a was some kind of fish. It was getting worse and worse . I have no idea how I tolerated 2 weeks of it. But I stopped it since it got unbearable. Now I was off of it for 3 days and nothing was changing. I could not breath my stomach popped out like I was pregnant and I am a man and usually have a flat stomach. after one week of this disaster , nothing changed and I simply could not live like that. SO I went to my next door neighbour and took her estrogen cream, I was scared to use it. But I had no choice I could not live like that. One good application of that scream and boom I am breathing. After second day even better. IN 3 days I was back to normal and actually better than before. SO this is not as straight forward with this progesterone as people think. Peat is saying oh it is very safe supplement. I would not wish anyone to be in that FISH position.

I am feeling for you Swedish lady.

OP
M

mistelaj

gbolduev said:
Actually I had exactly the same reaction to progesterone. One of those days may be 2 years ago, I decided to try out progesterone , since I had it high in my blood and I was checking the theory that progesterone goes high when you need it. SO I took progesterone for 2 weeks. OH my, first day I could not breath, something squeezed my chest so hard and I had pain in my abdomen , so I thought ok, may be it is estrogen receptors woke up as was written in many places. I continued with it, in a week I was so short of breath that I felt like a was some kind of fish. It was getting worse and worse . I have no idea how I tolerated 2 weeks of it. But I stopped it since it got unbearable. Now I was off of it for 3 days and nothing was changing. I could not breath my stomach popped out like I was pregnant and I am a man and usually have a flat stomach. after one week of this disaster , nothing changed and I simply could not live like that. SO I went to my next door neighbour and took her estrogen cream, I was scared to use it. But I had no choice I could not live like that. One good application of that scream and boom I am breathing. After second day even better. IN 3 days I was back to normal and actually better than before. SO this is not as straight forward with this progesterone as people think. Peat is saying oh it is very safe supplement. I would not wish anyone to be in that FISH position.

I am feeling for you Swedish lady.

Thanks! This is very helpful. The breathing is a little little bit better, I decreased the dose, maybe because of that. I had decided to keep on taking it this cycle (I am on day 21 now...so it's some days left), but I am not sure if it's harming me or not. I am very low in progesterone, my blood levels is about zero. My estrogen are always normal. Maybe the progest-e is not for me.. When I start taking thyroid hormones I get a lot of pain everywhere, but breathing, eczemas and other things get better, so maybe I try that way instead and hope pain etc. is only an initial thing. Seems like my body can't handle progesterone supplements..

OP
M

mistelaj

goodandevil said:
You poor woman, I wish I could hug you. If I understand correctly, you have a lot of bloating and firmness of.your abdomen. Firstly, i second tbe cascara. Thgroid has made me feel much better, bht cascara has probably saved my life. Secondly, have you looked.into pelvic floor problems? Its endemic.tbese days. God bless

Thanks :) I have never tried cascara becuase I thought it was for constipation mostly and as long as I take magnesium I am not constipated...rather the opposite if I take the doses I need for muscles etc to relax. I'll read more!

Not sure about pelvic problems, but I already have rectal prolapse and invagination and most of my instetines are not where they should be, they are rather in the pelvic floor.

pboy

basically all of your problems can be explained by being hypotonic, meaning, you're too high in water, which is uncontrollable. Having too much free water in the system wrecks your hormones, increases estrogen, causes sleep problems, nervousness, shaky hands, inability to breath even when you breath, heavy legs and muscles that feel heavy and like no levity in them, your voice gets high pitched and weak, you become irritable, appetite and signals of the stomach are diluted and thrown off (even though the solution is eating a lot of more solid food, you wont have a natural craving because the dilution throws off signals), you become foggy and spacy of mind, no fire basically, and your memory becomes weak and you'll go through a day and not really remember the past few hours, you'll remember it, but it will be like 'did I just do that?'. You could probably use a little more vitamin A also, but certainly your problems are simply too much water...gotta trust me, because at the moment your signaling mechanisms will be off and you wont have proper cravings. The reason the rice/beans/spice combo helped is because of its density and there are some astringent properties (soak up water) in the spices. Stop drinking plain water, add 2-5 tsp of sugar to each cup of milk you drink, eat more dense foods...white rice can be big, and consider an occasional high vitamin A source, even using beta carotene from cooked carrots, or red palm oil.
Too much water also enlarges breasts and can make your nipples like puffy or painful, and because of the high estrogen, I'm sure can be the cause of eventual pre cancerous kind of conditions (really its just when cells are water logged, or starved, they morph). If you've been in such a condition for years, you might have many such cells. Usually too much free water also causes constipation too, and prolapses the intestines..its like you have weight that shouldn't be there bearing down...narrowing channels, and at the same time the muscles are weak due to the diluted metabolism. Also, too much free water also causes headaches because the swelling of brain cells

I can tell you are a very level headed person to be able to type so clearly, especially not in your native language, in such a condition...it takes tremendous will power to focus when in such a state. You got a strong spirit. Wish you well, and really consider what I recommended. You could perhaps use a little more folate, depending on how much potatoes/eggs you are eating, so if you have an occasional desire to eat beans, or spices/herbs, keep it light, but they could potentially be beneficial in your current state. You gots this

OP
M

mistelaj

pboy said:
basically all of your problems can be explained by being hypotonic, meaning, you're too high in water, which is uncontrollable. Having too much free water in the system wrecks your hormones, increases estrogen, causes sleep problems, nervousness, shaky hands, inability to breath even when you breath, heavy legs and muscles that feel heavy and like no levity in them, your voice gets high pitched and weak, you become irritable, appetite and signals of the stomach are diluted and thrown off (even though the solution is eating a lot of more solid food, you wont have a natural craving because the dilution throws off signals), you become foggy and spacy of mind, no fire basically, and your memory becomes weak and you'll go through a day and not really remember the past few hours, you'll remember it, but it will be like 'did I just do that?'. You could probably use a little more vitamin A also, but certainly your problems are simply too much water...gotta trust me, because at the moment your signaling mechanisms will be off and you wont have proper cravings. The reason the rice/beans/spice combo helped is because of its density and there are some astringent properties (soak up water) in the spices. Stop drinking plain water, add 2-5 tsp of sugar to each cup of milk you drink, eat more dense foods...white rice can be big, and consider an occasional high vitamin A source, even using beta carotene from cooked carrots, or red palm oil.
Too much water also enlarges breasts and can make your nipples like puffy or painful, and because of the high estrogen, I'm sure can be the cause of eventual pre cancerous kind of conditions (really its just when cells are water logged, or starved, they morph). If you've been in such a condition for years, you might have many such cells. Usually too much free water also causes constipation too, and prolapses the intestines..its like you have weight that shouldn't be there bearing down...narrowing channels, and at the same time the muscles are weak due to the diluted metabolism. Also, too much free water also causes headaches because the swelling of brain cells

I can tell you are a very level headed person to be able to type so clearly, especially not in your native language, in such a condition...it takes tremendous will power to focus when in such a state. You got a strong spirit. Wish you well, and really consider what I recommended. You could perhaps use a little more folate, depending on how much potatoes/eggs you are eating, so if you have an occasional desire to eat beans, or spices/herbs, keep it light, but they could potentially be beneficial in your current state. You gots this

Oh, thank you, that was kind. I've taken care of myself since I was in the lower teens , so I guess I just do what I need and what I am used to... I'm glad that the brain works reasonably.

Seems like something Matt Stone talks about too, have tried a little earlier. Drink less, eat more dense food etc. No doubt much liquids are a problem, but it's so hard to know how much is too little and how much is too much.I was diagnosed with ADH-deficiency when I was younger, and they told me to drink a lot, eat less sodium etc. I don't think it's a problem today, or I don't pee a lot today so I am sure it's not, but I have pretty high blood sodium. I get elctrolyte imbalances very easy. Doing a water enema is a hell, I get cramps, nerve twitches, feel stressed. Guess I lose electrolytes easy.

I don't eat much liquid food, but I drink water. I'll try this absolutely! Thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals