Heart arrythmia, shortness of breath, left arm pain

PeterSN

Hey all,

i have been on a raypeat life style since march 2021, and my health has just been getting worse, i used to run 10 km a day, now i cant run at all without feeling like im going to die. im only 20 years old and i cant even catch my breath while walking ofr 200m, wtf!

Ive also developed left arm aches, that mainly revolve around my wrist, elbow and shoulder, i also sometimes getting aching in my right hand, and legs too, but mainly in my left arm. Also my left hand is almost always red, like with too much vasodilation or smthing, i also get it in my feet if i exercise too much, or if i eat more fruit and raw carrots, then i seem to get it more.

The heart arrythmias dont seem to bother me as much as the shortness of breath, holy moly the shortness of breath is annoying, its at the point where i cant even work properly on my computer without having to take constant big breaths, sometimes im unable to get enough breath, and i feel like im going to die:(.

I did get a heart scan back in november last year and they said it was all fine, i dont know whats going on anymore, i spoke to a few people who were having the shortness of breath o nthis forum, and alot of them said that cyproheptidine helped them tremendously, i dont know if i have a histamine issue, gallbladder issue, heart issue, or just anxiety, idk.

maybe someone could help?

thanks,
-Peter

It kinda sounds like maybe adrenals. They can cause symptoms that feel like heart stuff. I had issues with them before and was issued heart pills, which I flushed. I used Happy Camper back then, just a half dose did the trick. You might try bag breathing. Do you eat sugar sources? Do you drink organic coffee? I use to have histamine intolerance and I didn’t have any of your symptoms.

P

Peatness

Did you get the covid shots?

What did you add to your diet that you didn't eat before peating?

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

It kinda sounds like maybe adrenals. They can cause symptoms that feel like heart stuff. I had issues with them before and was issued heart pills, which I flushed. I used Happy Camper back then, just a half dose did the trick. You might try bag breathing. Do you eat sugar sources? Do you drink organic coffee? I use to have histamine intolerance and I didn’t have any of your symptoms.
Yeah I was think of an adrenal fatigue kind of thing too, I do have pretty bad erythromelalgia though, (which is an autoimmune disease that vasodilates the veins of the extremeties too much

mostlylurking

Yeah I was think of an adrenal fatigue kind of thing too, I do have pretty bad erythromelalgia though, (which is an autoimmune disease that vasodilates the veins of the extremeties too much
Erythromelalgia = Burning Foot syndrome?
"Burning feet syndrome used to be a common symptom of hemodialysis due to the removal of thiamine by the dialyzers. This is now prevented by thiamine replacement in dialysis patients and the syndrome is not as common now."
ve also developed left arm aches, that mainly revolve around my wrist, elbow and shoulder, i also sometimes getting aching in my right hand, and legs too, but mainly in my left arm. Also my left hand is almost always red, like with too much vasodilation or smthing, i also get it in my feet if i exercise too much, or if i eat more fruit and raw carrots, then i seem to get it more.

The heart arrythmias dont seem to bother me as much as the shortness of breath, holy moly the shortness of breath is annoying, its at the point where i cant even work properly on my computer without having to take constant big breaths, sometimes im unable to get enough breath, and i feel like im going to die:(.

I did get a heart scan back in november last year and they said it was all fine, i dont know whats going on anymore, i spoke to a few people who were having the shortness of breath o nthis forum, and alot of them said that cyproheptidine helped them tremendously, i dont know if i have a histamine issue, gallbladder issue, heart issue, or just anxiety, idk.

maybe someone could help?

"Thiamine deficiency can cause problems with the heart and making it beat too slow. Putting this kind of stress on the heart can result in shortness of breath and fatigue. Just like many other symptoms of a thiamine deficiency can be caused by various reasons, being short of breath can be indicative of other illnesses. It is important, then, for doctors to evaluate this with other symptoms patients might be having.

A thiamine deficiency can also lead to heart failure because the heart is working too hard to pump the blood through the body. When this happens, fluid can accumulate and make it harder to breathe and results in being short of breath. The extra work being forced on the heart can also contribute to other symptoms, like fatigue."

I'd like to suggest that you do some research on thiamine.

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale's articles located at hormonesmatter.com are very good.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Do you eat any carbs?
Yes I've been eating higher carbs lately, slot of honey, around 250-400g per day, alot of fruit, around ten apples, and slot of fruit juice, a big 1 liter bottle of apple juice, and milk of course, around 1-2.5 liters of milk per day, and switch these carb sources, I don't have them all in one day. Sometimes it will be a day where I mainly drink milk, and then another day it will be where I mainly drink apple juice etc...

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

And as Peatness asked- did you get the jabs?
Yeah J&J(Johnson and Johnson) back in September last year, my heart was much worse afterwards.

Also I developed the erythromelalgia back in 2019, right after I got the yellow fever vaccine.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Erythromelalgia = Burning Foot syndrome?
"Burning feet syndrome used to be a common symptom of hemodialysis due to the removal of thiamine by the dialyzers. This is now prevented by thiamine replacement in dialysis patients and the syndrome is not as common now."

"Thiamine deficiency can cause problems with the heart and making it beat too slow. Putting this kind of stress on the heart can result in shortness of breath and fatigue. Just like many other symptoms of a thiamine deficiency can be caused by various reasons, being short of breath can be indicative of other illnesses. It is important, then, for doctors to evaluate this with other symptoms patients might be having.

A thiamine deficiency can also lead to heart failure because the heart is working too hard to pump the blood through the body. When this happens, fluid can accumulate and make it harder to breathe and results in being short of breath. The extra work being forced on the heart can also contribute to other symptoms, like fatigue."

I'd like to suggest that you do some research on thiamine.

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale's articles located at hormonesmatter.com are very good.
Yeah I actually already know about Dr Lonsdale, I also follow Eliot Overton and bought his thiamax supplement. I do remember the shortness of breath possibly getting better, maybe I wasn't taking enough thiamine

TheSir

Many are suffering from similar symptomology due to long-hauling either from covid or the vaccine. As you suspected histamine issues, it's noteworthy that some of these people find relief from low-histamine diet. Continuing thiamine megadosing is worth trying too, people have worked up to 500mg-3g doses a day I think.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Yeah J&J(Johnson and Johnson) back in September last year, my heart was much worse afterwards.

Also I developed the erythromelalgia back in 2019, right after I got the yellow fever vaccine.
there is your answer in all likelihood. Check inflammatory markers hs-CRP, ESR, RDW, platelets and explore robust countermeasures. Maybe ivermectin as well.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Yeah I had a physically stressful job and was doing keto for a couple of years and carnivore for about a year.

So @haidut said if your not using the part of cell that metabolizes sugar the cell will just get rid of it eventually and running 10km a day and no carb, so your body was running on fat and using adrenaline and cortisol to breakdown your body for energy.

So i think you probably need to restore your body’s ability to process sugar and would probably chill on the running so not to stress your body out. It’s a process and diet and looking for supplements that restore your body’s ability to metabolize sugar and mentioned above b1 I’ve heard is essential for metabolizing sugar. I’ve felt better taking methylene blue. Yeah but everybody is different and it’s a process. So in the long run it will be better but short term you may not be 100 percent.

P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:

mostlylurking

Yeah I actually already know about Dr Lonsdale, I also follow Eliot Overton and bought his thiamax supplement. I do remember the shortness of breath possibly getting better, maybe I wasn't taking enough thiamine
I think the book, Parkinson's and the B1 Therapy, is very helpful in that it provides multiple patient stories that include each one finding their best dosage and the symptoms that were resolved. It's a short little book and easy to read. All the proceeds from the sale of the book are being donated to research. The concept of thiamine deficiency/functional blockage and the problems that it causes (wet beriberi, dry beriberi, etc.) is vastly broader than just Parkinson's Disease so the information in this little inexpensive book would be helpful.

Although I did try to take Thiamax, I reacted badly to one pill of it, probably because I was low in glutathione. I was, however, able to tolerate thiamine hcl dissolved in water just fine. After several months on it, my glutathione level tested as normal.

mostlylurking

Have you had a d-dimer test? What Does an Elevated D-Dimer Test Mean and What Causes it to Become Elevated?
suggested reading:
also:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals