Shortness of breath and chest pain from too much b1?

cs3000

Thanks for the info, you can see all my personal info if you click on my profile;)
yw iron good then. would say alternative could be worth a shot if no ideas to try

respiratory problems common with low cholesterol Lower serum lipid levels are related to respiratory impairment in patients with ALS - PubMed (low cholesterol not associated with ALS, but is with the respiratory problems).

Relationship of hypolipidemia to cytokine concentrations... : Critical Care Medicine
^ cytokine targets to try lower
https://journals.lww.com/ccmjournal...id_concentrations_in_critical_illness_.6.aspx

i think it implies chronic infection. Following severe injury, hypocholesterolemia improves with convalescence but persists with organ failure or onset of infection - Critical Care
If its infection (or post infection T cell dysfunction) citrulline could fix it
citrulline doesnt feel great to me but would be curious if a short term test works & leads to cholesterol rising in your case. https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2115139119 , its an idea

i noticed ilovesugar has some similar sounding issues as you then saw you posted on that thread too

Last edited:

PeterSN

yw iron good then. would say alternative could be worth a shot if no ideas to try

respiratory problems common with low cholesterol Lower serum lipid levels are related to respiratory impairment in patients with ALS - PubMed (low cholesterol not associated with ALS, but is with the respiratory problems).

Relationship of hypolipidemia to cytokine concentrations... : Critical Care Medicine
^ cytokine targets to try lower
https://journals.lww.com/ccmjournal...id_concentrations_in_critical_illness_.6.aspx

i think it implies chronic infection. Following severe injury, hypocholesterolemia improves with convalescence but persists with organ failure or onset of infection - Critical Care
If its infection (or post infection T cell dysfunction) citrulline could fix it
citrulline doesnt feel great to me but would be curious if a short term test works & leads to cholesterol rising in your case. https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2115139119 ,

i noticed ilovesugar has some similar sounding issues as you then saw you posted on that thread too
Yeah me and Ilovesugar have it pretty much exactly the same, thanks for all the info in the post too btw;)

Deadpool

do you have iron panel results with ferritin & transferrin saturation?

low cholesterol can happen with anemia / iron deficiency. https://caspjim.com/article-1-1044-en.pdf . and shortness of breath too

otherwise if its not iron here's something u can try: 750mg citrulline on empty stomach for 2 weeks
maybe not best for long term use but if sepsis Lipid metabolism impairment in patients with sepsis secondary to hospital acquired pneumonia, a proteomic analysis - Clinical Proteomics is causing that low cholesterol (from lung infection for example) i think citrulline would help. then cholesterol levels would rise
Interesting with the low cholesterol angle. I have similar issues with b1 and lots of other Supps and have a total cholesterol of 80 for the past 6 years since I’ve done labs. I am 25. No doctor ever did anything about that. I am suspecting chronic infection but no idea how to tackle it. I feel very I’ll and pretty much anything pro metabolic makes me feel even worse because I think it further lowers my already low cholesterol.

PeterSN

Interesting with the low cholesterol angle. I have similar issues with b1 and lots of other Supps and have a total cholesterol of 80 for the past 6 years since I’ve done labs. I am 25. No doctor ever did anything about that. I am suspecting chronic infection but no idea how to tackle it. I feel very I’ll and pretty much anything pro metabolic makes me feel even worse because I think it further lowers my already low cholesterol.
Do you also have anxiety and breathing problems?

PeterSN

Yes, got way worse in the past 2 years
I think I know why, I think it's because when you have a small amount of cholesterol. The adrenals panic and convert it all into adrenaline and cortisol, so you feel short of breath from day in and day out, but in reality you're just producing way too much stress hormones for basic tasks and emotional scenarios. What do you think of this theory?

OP
Bounce

Bounce

Forum Supporter
hey @Beatrix_ ,

nothing really helped. No B6, no B2 and I don't take the magnesium anymore either. My blood values are all great. Even my RT3 value is back in the normal range, which I find remarkable considering the stress I had.

It is still the same process. I lay down, wake up after an hour, then am in an anxious stupor until about 4am and then I sleep a bit.

I know there is little looking at the psyche on this forum, but I am now certain that I have extremely strong attachment anxiety. And since I've been in the relationship, I've had this symptomatology. It seems like there is a part that wakes up at night that has tremendous anxiety and that is not intigrated and that I don't look at during the day.

Last night when I was back in this twilight state of anxiety where I am neither really awake nor asleep, I just took a cold shower to wake up briefly. After that the anxiety was gone and I was able to sleep a little. That alone shows me that it is more of a mental condition that wants to be cured.

I don't even know if I can have a relationship. The benefit is not really there compared to my mental health condition. It stresses me out and brings up so many fears that I don't know what to do.

Love greetings

PeterSN

hey @Beatrix_ ,

nothing really helped. No B6, no B2 and I don't take the magnesium anymore either. My blood values are all great. Even my RT3 value is back in the normal range, which I find remarkable considering the stress I had.

It is still the same process. I lay down, wake up after an hour, then am in an anxious stupor until about 4am and then I sleep a bit.

I know there is little looking at the psyche on this forum, but I am now certain that I have extremely strong attachment anxiety. And since I've been in the relationship, I've had this symptomatology. It seems like there is a part that wakes up at night that has tremendous anxiety and that is not intigrated and that I don't look at during the day.

Last night when I was back in this twilight state of anxiety where I am neither really awake nor asleep, I just took a cold shower to wake up briefly. After that the anxiety was gone and I was able to sleep a little. That alone shows me that it is more of a mental condition that wants to be cured.

I don't even know if I can have a relationship. The benefit is not really there compared to my mental health condition. It stresses me out and brings up so many fears that I don't know what to do.

Love greetings
How's your total cholesterol, and RBC tests?

Beatrix_

I know there is little looking at the psyche on this forum, but I am now certain that I have extremely strong attachment anxiety.
Indeed, and I plead guilty to that. I am glad at least you had the chance to analyze your issues in that perspective and better establish what is really affecting you. I hope you find your path to healing soon!

OP
Bounce

Bounce

Forum Supporter
Indeed, and I plead guilty to that. I am glad at least you had the chance to analyze your issues in that perspective and better establish what is really affecting you. I hope you find your path to healing soon!
You are sweet. Thanks for all your answers in the Thread. I appreciate you for that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals