Breathing still sucks

Jonk

@iLoveSugar @PeterSN

A question to both of you, have you noticed it getting better from anything for a brief period of time? This seems to be what has worked for me, having glimpses of feeling better and trying to backtrack what I did differently and learning from that. My conclusions are very often wrong but it at least gives me something to hold on to and learn something new about how my physiology works. I feel like we are all so different that even with similar symptoms the underlying cause might be very different. Best of luck to you

Beatrix_

Are you using anything orally or topically with MCT in it? MCT gives me horrible breathing issues/asthma and tons of phlegm. Even if I use it topically this happens. I just figured this out after 2 years of eliminating every food and every supplement that might be suspect. I guess I am allergic to it.
Good point. I developed this same reaction to coconut oil even topically after I was using it in all my food preparations a few years ago.

PeterSN

@iLoveSugar @PeterSN

A question to both of you, have you noticed it getting better from anything for a brief period of time? This seems to be what has worked for me, having glimpses of feeling better and trying to backtrack what I did differently and learning from that. My conclusions are very often wrong but it at least gives me something to hold on to and learn something new about how my physiology works. I feel like we are all so different that even with similar symptoms the underlying cause might be very different. Best of luck to you
I have noticed my symptoms getting slightly better if I eat particular fruits like mangos without any animal products that have alot of protein or fat in them. So I've found that just changing my diet to mainly fruitarian seems to make me feel slightly better in terms of breathing and heart palpitations.

There's actually alot of literature on Oz bile protecting against endotoxin and actually lowering it int he blood stream, so I'm just taking 2 pills of those in the mornings

PeterSN

I know I sound like a broken record. I just feel I can vent here, and hopefully run into someone else that has had similar issues.

My breathing is still absolutely horrible. A few times I thought about going to the hospital, and it was so bad 2 nights ago that I finally did. My chest is just so tight and my breathing is so bad. They wanted to do a ct scan but I declined. I did allow an x ray though. I also had a lot of blood work and an ekg done. Everything mostly came back okay. The x ray did show some streaking around my lungs, which I guess shows bronchitis. They don't know if it is viral or if it is a flare of my asthma. Either something is really affecting me, or my gut is really just that bad. All day, evening, and night, I just have a tight chest and hard to breathe. Currently take 300 mg B1 and digestive enzymes. These have not effected me negatively or positively in any way. I really don't want to take this albuterol, but I don't know what to do. I often have very scary skipped heartbeats and flutters, but apparently the Holter monitor nor EKG picks it up.
It looks like I haven't had any cholesterol tests done in about 4 years, but I attached my results from then.
Could you possibly get your cholesterol levels retested? I'm just asking out of pure desperation, because I feel like if your total is as low as mine, it could possibly connect some dots for the both of us and maybe lead to some kind of epiphany.
Just whenever you have time of course:)

frannybananny

If you take non-Peaty advice, there are hundreds of studies showing the benefits of N-Acetyl-Cystetine and Turmeric on respiratory illnesses, esp. asthma.
In order to have such studies accepted by high-impact scientific journals, the authors must always state that the studies are inconclusive, because these substances are not patentable, if you know what I mean.

Here are two examples:

As a side note, you may know that during the pandemics the FDA changed the NAC status from over-the-counter-supplement to under-prescription-drug... FDA Releases Final Guidance on Enforcement Discretion for NAC
But now you can get NAC again... I just got some off of Amazon.

frannybananny

I have noticed my symptoms getting slightly better if I eat particular fruits like mangos without any animal products that have alot of protein or fat in them. So I've found that just changing my diet to mainly fruitarian seems to make me feel slightly better in terms of breathing and heart palpitations.

There's actually alot of literature on Oz bile protecting against endotoxin and actually lowering it int he blood stream, so I'm just taking 2 pills of those in the mornings
Whenever I start to get heart flutters or skipped beats I just take an OTC Potassium supplement at night , 99 mg, and the next day they are gone and have a steady heart for weeks/months unless I feel it return again. I am not a medical doc nor is this advice.... just what works for me. The heart is a scary thing.

Beatrix_

But now you can get NAC again... I just got some off of Amazon.
This is good to know, even though I am not in the US. NAC is the most potent anti-inflammatory I have taken, the only thing to completely put in remission a frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulite).

OP
I

iLoveSugar

My potassium has pretty much always been in check (screenshot attached).

I'm just mindblown as to how my chest is so right, my breathing is horrible, and there are no answers despite countless tests. The white streaks on the xray also concern me, but apparently not them.

I'm over the non stop flutters, extreme fatigue, short of breath, etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230829_202229_MyChart.jpg
    Screenshot_20230829_202229_MyChart.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 6

Jonk

Okay, I remember reading your posts awhile back with gallbladder issues and so forth. When I finally stopped eating meat my stools and digestion improved immensely, and my stools went from yellow to dark brown in a couple of days. When eating mainly fruitarian, are you able to get enough calories and can you find enough ripe fruit to be the bulk of your diet? I tried tudca for a while too, seemed to improve a little bit but nothing spectacular.

PeterSN

Okay, I remember reading your posts awhile back with gallbladder issues and so forth. When I finally stopped eating meat my stools and digestion improved immensely, and my stools went from yellow to dark brown in a couple of days. When eating mainly fruitarian, are you able to get enough calories and can you find enough ripe fruit to be the bulk of your diet? I tried tudca for a while too, seemed to improve a little bit but nothing spectacular.
Yeah been doing ox bile, two 500 mg pills in the morning, they seem to help with my stool colour and bowel contractions. For my diet right now I'm currently just eating ripe mangos, cantelope, dried dates and some 10% fat yogurt in the evenings away from fruit. I have noticed that if I eat the wrong fruits like, apples and grapes and sometimes just too many dates, I'll get flushing feeling in my body intense heat through my core and also a bit panicky and breathless, heart skips etc..

The calories is the main thing I'm worrying about this way of eating, I was thinking of maybe buying a fruit blender and just doing things that way, because I do end up eating quite alot of fiber at the end of the day. I haven't started looking like a skeleton yet, luckily

youngsinatra

Yeah been doing ox bile, two 500 mg pills in the morning, they seem to help with my stool colour and bowel contractions. For my diet right now I'm currently just eating ripe mangos, cantelope, dried dates and some 10% fat yogurt in the evenings away from fruit. I have noticed that if I eat the wrong fruits like, apples and grapes and sometimes just too many dates, I'll get flushing feeling in my body intense heat through my core and also a bit panicky and breathless, heart skips etc..

The calories is the main thing I'm worrying about this way of eating, I was thinking of maybe buying a fruit blender and just doing things that way, because I do end up eating quite alot of fiber at the end of the day. I haven't started looking like a skeleton yet, luckily
Have you ever considered that you may be sensitive to sorbitol? (high in apples, grapes, dates, pears and plums..)

Edit: misunderstood the post, nevermind :D

Last edited:

Jonk

Okay, yeah we're a bit similar, I feel better eating the way I do now but probably need to incorporate more nutrient dense foods eventually. But I will say that I never thought quit eating meat and dairy would have this huge effect. And I'm not advocating anyone doing what I am, but I do believe experimenting with not eating certain things even if temporarily can have amazing effects. Anyway I'm not going to hijack the thread anymore! God bless

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Okay, yeah we're a bit similar, I feel better eating the way I do now but probably need to incorporate more nutrient dense foods eventually. But I will say that I never thought quit eating meat and dairy would have this huge effect. And I'm not advocating anyone doing what I am, but I do believe experimenting with not eating certain things even if temporarily can have amazing effects. Anyway I'm not going to hijack the thread anymore! God bless
Where are you getting protein with no meat and dairy?

Jonk

Where are you getting protein with no meat and dairy?
Well I don't basically. I made some homemade falafel (chickpeas) but that's a rare occasion. The protein I get on a daily basis is whatever is in the potatoes, rice, veggies, oats etc.

Runenight201

I’m currently facing this same problem. It gets so bad I feel like I’m going to die and I need to go to the hospital. Somehow Im still here tho 🤷🏽‍♂️ the body can certainly take a beating. I noticed that beef fat makes this problem worse. The cascade of symptoms usually goes stomach inflammation, impaired breathing, fatigue, anxiety. Doesn’t help that im getting chest pain with it as well, so im assuming there’s something cardiovascular going on as well, most likely plaque accumulation in the arteries.

I thought I would surely pass away tonight, but in a last ditch effort to stay alive something truly miraculous happened. I took 600mg of Bayer’s aspirin which comes with ~50mg of caffeine and a tablespoon of vitamin C powder. Mixed with water. Then I took 5000 IUs of vitamin D and 100mcg of vitamin K2, which is mixed in MCT oil and I swallowed, followed by 4 drops of Haiduts pansterone, 3 drops of tyronene, and 4 drops of Androsterone, all applied to the wrist and rubbed in.

before taking all that my stomach pain and impaired breathing were combined with such a bad migraine I wasn’t sure if I was going to have cardiac arrest, an anueurism, or appendix rupture, but after 10 mins I noticed my the stomach inflammation began to lower and my breathing slowed down and became easier. My migraine softened and suddenly I felt peace in my body, and the thoughts of impending death turned into optimistic ones of survival.

Highly recommend the protocol above. Idk if there was one thing in particular or all of it working synergistically together, but even if I was never going to die, it certainly made me feel MUCH better.

Now to figure out what is causing the artherosclerosis, impaired breathing, and stomach inflammation. Tomorrow I will be trying a lean protein + starch diet, on top of the usual coffee/milk and fruits.

baudoman

I know I sound like a broken record. I just feel I can vent here, and hopefully run into someone else that has had similar issues.

My breathing is still absolutely horrible. A few times I thought about going to the hospital, and it was so bad 2 nights ago that I finally did. My chest is just so tight and my breathing is so bad. They wanted to do a ct scan but I declined. I did allow an x ray though. I also had a lot of blood work and an ekg done. Everything mostly came back okay. The x ray did show some streaking around my lungs, which I guess shows bronchitis. They don't know if it is viral or if it is a flare of my asthma. Either something is really affecting me, or my gut is really just that bad. All day, evening, and night, I just have a tight chest and hard to breathe. Currently take 300 mg B1 and digestive enzymes. These have not effected me negatively or positively in any way. I really don't want to take this albuterol, but I don't know what to do. I often have very scary skipped heartbeats and flutters, but apparently the Holter monitor nor EKG picks it up.
Hey @iLoveSugar .. not sure if you've ever tried nebulizing hydrogen peroxide, but it generally circulates through that whole area and maybe it might help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals