Palpitations

This, plus your note about reflexology, are fantastic! Thank you so much <3 I have no doubt overwhelmed adrenals could play a role for me too. I’ll look into the teas, and I’ll keep Happy Camper in mind too — I’d never heard of that before but it looks easy to get online! Thanks again, xx.
I have many friends and family that I have recommended it to and it has been a lifesaver! Let me know how evertthing goes!

OP
K

kaydeegee

Taurine and B vitamins stopped palpitations in a loved one. She no longer needs it and doesn’t have the palpitations.

B vitamins seem to be a pattern! I just stocked up on niacinamide & Vitamin E, and wanted to ease into the Vit E first instead of starting both at once. I'll stack N on next week and see if it helps, and explore taurine too <3 thank you!

OP
K

kaydeegee

V

valdz

Def try some of the things mentioned above and see which one works. Everyone is different. What works for one might not work for you.. Emf can also come from dirty electricity, smart meters, and even electric cars. When the body is on sympathetic mode due to some form of stress it can affect the nervous system and interfere with the electrical signals that feed the upper and lower chambers of the heart. The vagus nerve that connects the heart, lungs, etc to the brain when it's affected can also be the cause of the irregular rhythm. HR can dip lower than normal (bradycardic) @xeliex .. Other potential cause can be illness or otc meds or the recent jab, which can restrict the heart muscle.. Based on your normal testing and labwork no one can suspect heart blockage or CAD especially at a young age. So it has to be something else that's causing the irregularities @kaydeegee .. Spend some time outdoors and ground in nature. Yes, I would give reflexology, massage, acupuncture, etc and try to help calm the system, in addition to implementing proper diet, gut function, nutrition, and supplementation.

@TheSir - Glad it works for you but maybe find out what's causing the palps. I have the drink sometimes around 2pm and gives me a mid afternoon boost at work.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Def try some of the things mentioned above and see which one works. Everyone is different. What works for one might not work for you.. Emf can also come from dirty electricity, smart meters, and even electric cars. When the body is on sympathetic mode due to some form of stress it can affect the nervous system and interfere with the electrical signals that feed the upper and lower chambers of the heart. The vagus nerve that connects the heart, lungs, etc to the brain when it's affected can also be the cause of the irregular rhythm. HR can dip lower than normal (bradycardic) @xeliex .. Other potential cause can be illness or otc meds or the recent jab, which can restrict the heart muscle.. Based on your normal testing and labwork no one can suspect heart blockage or CAD especially at a young age. So it has to be something else that's causing the irregularities @kaydeegee .. Spend some time outdoors and ground in nature. Yes, I would give reflexology, massage, acupuncture, etc and try to help calm the system, in addition to implementing proper diet, gut function, nutrition, and supplementation.

@TheSir - Glad it works for you but maybe find out what's causing the palps. I have the drink sometimes around 2pm and gives me a mid afternoon boost at work.
Thank you kindly. Wise advice.

Riding in a Tesla car makes me nauseated and dizzy as if one is going through a vasovagal response.

V

valdz

Thank you kindly. Wise advice.

Riding in a Tesla car makes me nauseated and dizzy as if one is going through a vasovagal response.

Welcome.. You could be hypersensitive to emf (EHS).. I know of a person that developed afib and found out later, after going through series of workup by his cardiologist, that it was after he traded his car with a Volt that he acquired afib.. Cardiologist wondered if there was a life event happened before his symptoms. Yes, I got an electric car! Long story short, he traded his Volt for a gas driven vehicle and afib disappeared. Lesson learned.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Welcome.. You could be hypersensitive to emf (EHS).. I know of a person that developed afib and found out later, after going through series of workup by his cardiologist, that it was after he traded his car with a Volt that he acquired afib.. Cardiologist wondered if there was a life event happened before his symptoms. Yes, I got an electric car! Long story short, he traded his Volt for a gas driven vehicle and afib disappeared. Lesson learned.
Wow! Fascinating story!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals