Is this normal heart stuff?

Ah, found them... great stuff... I guess my starch intake, including my beloved sourdough bread... has to be stopped... ah well... I noticed my rice chex cereal has iron in it too, so that's out... cheerios too. I can get by on lean meat, cheeses, fruit, sugar...
What fruits are best? I like green grapes, bananas, apples, OJ... and is some ice cream OK, the stuff with no bad ingredients? I'll pray while you consider your response... 🫣
Bananas are high serotonin and if not extremely rotted ripe they are starchy too, RP says to avoid them with an exclamation point in an email to me. Regular ice cream is too much fat and cannot be afforded if you want to lose stored fat, so I make my own, having it in the ice cream maker in five minutes, which has no cream or yolks. I don’t recommend straight orange juice because fructose can put on weight faster than straight sugar, so I mix the juice of two or three oranges with equal parts water and some white sugar and salt for like a “Gatorade” and have half of it with something like shrimp or eggs and sip on the other half for a long time while doing tasks. I sometimes like to make an organic sun tea and add fresh oranges and sugar and take it in the car with me. I don’t eat straight fruit much, avoiding the skins, fiber and seeds, so I don’t know about the grapes. I like to soak frozen fruit for a day or two and sweeten it for my vitamins. That juice is so amazing! Even using frozen fruit to chill and flavor water is something extra! I make flavored ice cubes too. When I steam broccoli I love to chill the steaming water and add a little salt to drink and boy is that ever better than the broccoli, and with no added fat. This is why I don’t use supplements, I am getting premium vitamins! It is the difference between a clone and a real person. The latter adds those nuances and the essence of life that a clone will always lack.

1706197681099.jpeg

1706197717565.jpeg

1706198660399.jpeg

1706198705396.jpeg

Razvan

High potassium low sodium can cause this.
Also low cholinergic activity in the heart can cause this.

TucsonJJ

Bananas are high serotonin and if not extremely rotted ripe they are starchy too, RP says to avoid them with an exclamation point in an email to me. Regular ice cream is too much fat and cannot be afforded if you want to lose stored fat, so I make my own, having it in the ice cream maker in five minutes, which has no cream or yolks. I don’t recommend straight orange juice because fructose can put on weight faster than straight sugar, so I mix the juice of two or three oranges with equal parts water and some white sugar and salt for like a “Gatorade” and have half of it with something like shrimp or eggs and sip on the other half for a long time while doing tasks. I sometimes like to make an organic sun tea and add fresh oranges and sugar and take it in the car with me. I don’t eat straight fruit much, avoiding the skins, fiber and seeds, so I don’t know about the grapes. I like to soak frozen fruit for a day or two and sweeten it for my vitamins. That juice is so amazing! Even using frozen fruit to chill and flavor water is something extra! I make flavored ice cubes too. When I steam broccoli I love to chill the steaming water and add a little salt to drink and boy is that ever better than the broccoli, and with no added fat. This is why I don’t use supplements, I am getting premium vitamins! It is the difference between a clone and a real person. The latter adds those nuances and the essence of life that a clone will always lack.

View attachment 60762
View attachment 60763

View attachment 60767
View attachment 60768
Jeeze... I am getting out of ideas as to what to eat regularly... starch not good... fruit and OJ not so good... ice cream out... Dinkov dislikes most veggies... meat not great, unless grass fed, which is tough to find... nuts, seeds, out...
You are very creative in making your food... I am not... I don't need a lot of variety... maybe lean meat, well cooked... broccoli or cauliflower, cheeses, good milk... eggs... maybe white rice occasionally, I like oatmeal OK, but not often...

Jeeze... I am getting out of ideas as to what to eat regularly... starch not good... fruit and OJ not so good... ice cream out... Dinkov dislikes most veggies... meat not great, unless grass fed, which is tough to find... nuts, seeds, out...
You are very creative in making your food... I am not... I don't need a lot of variety... maybe lean meat, well cooked... broccoli or cauliflower, cheeses, good milk... eggs... maybe white rice occasionally, I like oatmeal OK, but not often...
The variety of foods I eat are endless! You want to lose fat don’t you? Then follow my lead and take some easy ideas from me. If you want a starch eat boiled white sweet potatoes or red one. They are half the starch of a russet and boiling them takes out fifty percent more of their starch. usually spend less that fifteen minutes to make myself meals, and have started posting about them in my Peating For One recipe thread. Here are some easy ones for you!

1706210194442.jpeg

1706210097982.jpeg

1706210474102.jpeg

1706210000708.jpeg

1706209900495.png

1706209873201.png

1706210557363.jpeg

TucsonJJ

The variety of foods I eat are endless! You want to lose fat don’t you? Then follow my lead and take some easy ideas from me. If you want a starch eat boiled white sweet potatoes or red one. They are half the starch of a russet and boiling them takes out fifty percent more of their starch. usually spend less that fifteen minutes to make myself meals, and have started posting about them in my Peating For One recipe thread. Here are some easy ones for you!

View attachment 60781

View attachment 60780
View attachment 60782

View attachment 60778

View attachment 60776

View attachment 60775
View attachment 60783

Jeeze, they all look great... and thanks much for the advice and help... I will look over that thread!

OP
TheSir

TheSir

Earthquakes, smoothies... Please retreat to your designated containment capsule @Rinse & rePeat

High potassium low sodium can cause this.
Also low cholinergic activity in the heart can cause this.
Hmm, do you know what exactly is the ''this" that is happening? High K low Na might apply to my current diet.

Razvan

Earthquakes, smoothies... Please retreat to your designated containment capsule @Rinse & rePeat

Hmm, do you know what exactly is the ''this" that is happening? High K low Na might apply to my current diet.
Potassium can pump up aldosterone higher and can cause tremors to the heart, it depends where your aldosterone stands before doing high K diet. I have naturally low aldosterone for some reason and potassium makes me feel better.
Also low cholinergic activity in the heart means your heart is rampant and running more on norephrenine, b1 + phosphodylcholine lowers the perceived rythm.
I can have 90 heart rate and I don't feel it when being more cholinergic while with no cholinergic activity I can feel it hard and unstable with 60 bpm only.
Acetylcholine and cholinergic activity is necessary for inhibitory function in the body quite similar to gaba, but more systematic.
It's also an antagonist of norephrenine.
Taking high dose cyproheptadine at some point, which puts cholinergic activity to 0 makes me disorientated, delirious and with tachycardia, that doesn’t happen at low dosages for exemple.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals