Heart Rate Changes For The Better While Face Down

LuMonty

Edit: Right after posting I had an epiphany, think I've answered my own question.

My calories in the past month or so have doubled. My assumption is re-feeding issues. Still open to input, especially from those who had similar problems.

Original Post:
I stopped sleeping face down due to use of CPAP, but yesterday, I had the overwhelming urge to nap and actually managed to sleep face down without the machine for about 30 minutes, even dreamed. My heart rate was around 90 BPM but it was pretty hard and didn't feel right. I had peed before napping and still had a very long pee after waking up. Smelled like B vitamins from the supplement I took earlier (can't wait for my Energin to arrive, the stuff I'm taking is awful #shamelessplug).

Today I just took another nap and had the same changes: harder pulse calmed down, peed before, wasn't napping long, and had a long pee after. Difference is, this time, due in part to not taking any B (?), my urine was clear, didn't have bubbles like usual, and smelled like pre-ejaculate.

For whatever reason, in either case, especially if I sleep with my right cheek face down, my right nostril will open up better but won't for anything else (aspirin, decongestant, antihistamine, etc). That and the more normal heart pattern lasted for about 18 hours after the first case and persist for now as I just woke up from the second one.

Had coffee both days, but heart rate still elevated until lying down other days, never napped in those cases. In any case, not close to my caffeine maximum.

Diet has been high in salt, foods are milk 1%, a little beef, berries, ice cream, orange juice, dark chocolate, and assorted melons, and simple syrup and/or salt added to drinks as needed. Only other food is hard cheese, potatoes, and noodles only when I need more calories. Dried fruit for potassium, but typically avoided due to fiber and current iffy digestion. Just getting back up to 2000-2500 calories a day due to a hiatal hernia. I'm 26, 5'7" about 160. Using Vitamin D (Calcirol) for SAD and the hernia and Gonadin (on my rat, of course), which has reduced a ton of edema since starting it a week ago. Whatever I'm dealing with, it was worse before changing my diet and supplementation to these.

What confounds this for me is I had, before getting my CPAP, some sort of cardiac event when I was 22 or so. Woke up face down, heart was going crazy, felt like sleep paralysis besides, and I whited out. Woke up a couple hours later and was very weak for 3 days afterwards. Had my heart checked a few times over the years and no sign of damage. Also, feel like I have slight numbness in the right side of my neck (especially throat) and face, but had that checked since I was 20 and nothing turned up.

Only things to ever show up on brain and heart tests was my heart was slightly enlarged before CPAP and it's better now, and a shadow on my pituitary. Can't run any tests right now, that's a whole different story. Even so, just getting tested for Vitamin D, iron, and prolactin in the past took multiple visits each so I can't bank on any professional input regardless. (a couple years ago, was told over 30 prolactin was okay, but that debacle could fill a page by itself; just shows what I'm dealing with on that end)

Apologies for the huge post as a noob here. Have used the search function but not having much luck. Not much luck with internet searches either.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals