Strange Symptoms And Myalgia

OP
I

Interactome

I wonder weather my thirst is due to that I loose certain minerals too fast or because the pH of my blood is off, so maybe that's why only mineral water works. I need to experiment to find out which component of it is the necessary one.

The holistic doctor also said that for some reason it seems like my immune system is low, like someone who has AIDS.

Finally, I need to find ways to sleep more. My sleep has been really messed up for a few years, an much more so the past year.

OP
I

Interactome

Another thing that I'm confused about is why I react so badly to B6. It's like I get B6 toxicity when I take it. I do experience dreams more vividly, but my muscles start twitching. So maybe B6 is blocked in part of my body... muscles/blood... that must be somehow related to the muscle pain.

So if I have some sort of functional B6 deficiency maybe that affects my immune system.

And why don't I tolerate Niacinamide? I keep thinking that there must be something with my glycolysis enzyme PFKM and that I need to rely on fat and protein for muscular energy.

Last edited:

BastiFuntasty

Another thing that I'm confused about is why I react so badly to B6. It's like I get B6 toxicity when I take it. I do experience dreams more vividly, but my muscles start twitching. So maybe B6 is blocked in part of my body... muscles/blood... that must be somehow related to the muscle pain.

So if I have some sort of functional B6 deficiency maybe that affects my immune system.

And why don't I tolerate Niacinamide? I keep thinking that there must be something with my glycolysis enzyme PFKM and that I need to rely on fat and protein for muscular energy.

If there is really something wrong with PFKM I think you could easily do a test, just leave all fats besides for a couple of days or better weeks and see how you are doing. Maybe an Expert can chime in and give you a more proper answer^^ I had a month or so last year when I was touring around with bike, during that time I almost relied on high carbs from fruits and gelatine, very seldom milk and coconut. I had no problems with my muscles, nor did I lose a huge amount of arm muscle structure, so maybe thats a clue for me at least is everything fine with glucose metabolithm.
I am going to try niacinamide in a month or so when I reached my optimal body fat mass.

I suppose its just all to the very high stress hormones we have, you even checked your saliva cortisol which was so extreme high. In my case I have a very problem with adrenaline, which I get due to my anxiety especially when sourrounded by people that could mentally harm me.

A funny thing is that when I see me in a mirror, I don't even recognize any harmful muscle loss, I am still more or less on the same level as where the misrey started two years ago. I even heard stories of american football players having ck values up to the roof, like in heart attack patients. But they are all so muscular.

We possibly have to much cortisol receptors in the muscles due to overtraining??

OP
I

Interactome

If there is really something wrong with PFKM I think you could easily do a test, just leave all fats besides for a couple of days or better weeks and see how you are doing. Maybe an Expert can chime in and give you a more proper answer^^ I had a month or so last year when I was touring around with bike, during that time I almost relied on high carbs from fruits and gelatine, very seldom milk and coconut. I had no problems with my muscles, nor did I lose a huge amount of arm muscle structure, so maybe thats a clue for me at least is everything fine with glucose metabolithm.

I kind of did that more than once already, each time with worse results. I guess that's what defines stupidity: repeating the same action and expecting different results. In my defence, I was imagining that my body just needed more time to upregulate the expression of the necessary enzymes. My veins got larger and more visible during the last few attempts. The last time I did it I wanted to make sure I ate some more, but this time very little fruit and more rice and potatos with adequate lean meat. All that happened was that I was very hot, lost 3 kg (that I didn't need to loose) in 2 weeks and was extremely thirsty. So either something is wrong with my glycolysis, or something external inhibits it (persistent Candida infection?), and every attempt to push through it ends up in disaster. I got the idea when I read that aspirin inhibits fat oxidation. It fits with niacin too, as it enhances the glycolytic pathway. All I need now is to explain B6.

Question is, shouldn't I be having high ketones if I use fat for energy? The explanation for the ketosis is that my liver PFK probably does function fine (PFKL). So no reason for ketones.

OP
I

Interactome

It could be some version of metabolic acidosis due to one or more inborn errors of metabolism. Maybe that's why I only cold survive by drinking mineral water and milk the past 8 months. How could I stop something like that?

So some part of my metabolism is generating acid poison that my body isn't good at clearing. I don't know how much ALCAR I dare supplement with. 1g/day doesn't seem to do it. I'll try to up the dose to 2-3g/day.

I've been trying BCAA's the past few weeks. I think I better cut that out in case I have problems with some of those aminos as well. Lysine was definitely not good for me last time I tried 1g.

I'm not sure yet if that's it. I doubt it's all something I imagine as my docs keep telling me. All I get is that I should stop paying for more tests because they don't wanna look at it anymore. If I switch doctors they look up my journal, read that several doctors have listened to me and decided that the standard tests were normal 8 months ago and I've kept on bothering them because I'm not quite right in my head. So they think I'm imagining that I get super thirsty whenever I drink normal water and and also that when I get palpitations then it must be from the anxiety. So the entire system has labeled me as crazy.

But some of the labs I've done and the organic acids test that I posted previously show that some things are off.

I should try to post them on some medical site to see if some online docs think that could be it.

Last edited:
OP
I

Interactome

I wonder if this could also explain the problems with niacinamide, B6, vit C, and methylene blue. They must be increasing the amount of some toxic organic acids that my body has problems clearing.

OP
I

Interactome

I see that organic acidurias also affect the immune system, eg, neutrophils which have to keep Candida in check. If my neutrophils are poisoned and cannot generate enough energy then no wonder the holistic doc said it looks like I've got AIDS.

I shouldn't get over zealous though. The system said I am imagining it all and I must try Sertaline for a month.

Last edited:
OP
I

Interactome

Unless Candida can cause all this by blocking certain enzymes I think it must be something genetic. I need to get my genome sequenced to find out for sure.

OP
I

Interactome

I found another SNP (rs2286963) last year in the ACADL gene encoding Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase Long chain, which is responsible for long chain fatty acid metabolism. There is a paper mentioning potential LCAD Deficiency for that SNP. So perhaps in addition to the PFKM SNP, which might or might not be a bottleneck, there might be a long chain fatty acid metabolism problem. This could also explain the muscle pain. I should look into this to see if it fits. But if it does then perhaps I should not rely too heavily on fatty acid metabolism. So I might be a mutant. Tough not of the good kind. Maybe the kind that dies when under too much pressure and when he isn't fed with his specially tailored diet. A Y-Man, as in "Oh God, Y me?" :)

The question is, why did all hell break loose last time I went low fat if I was eating enough carbs, if not because there's an issue with carb metabolism... candida? or metabolism speeding up so much up that my my current nutrient depleted and metabolic intermediate cogged up state just cannot handle?

OP
I

Interactome

Just an update. Apparently I haven't been too good with going to dentists. I had to fix 11 cavities. Damn! And there's also a bit of peridontal stuff going on. It's strange because nothing hurt. Question is how has this been affecting my heart valves and blood vessels if I went with this for 2 years? Could this explain the swollen veins? Apparently none of the 20 or so doctors I've asked suggested that my teeth could have something to do with it.

Parsifal

I wonder if this could also explain the problems with niacinamide, B6, vit C, and methylene blue. They must be increasing the amount of some toxic organic acids that my body has problems clearing.
Could you please explain?

OP
I

Interactome

Could you please explain?

The Methylene Blue was because it had benzoic acid in it. So I was reacting to that, not the MB. I was/am reacting to many things containing Aspirin-like molecules. I'm going to do an allergy test for that when I can to see if there's something. I have some slow P450 enzymes responsible for detoxing those compounds so perhaps that explains it.

The organic acid test showed I was low on folate (B9), B2 and B6.
B3, I've read, depletes methylfolate, which I am low in. I don't know if it's due to my MTHFR SNPs (677 & 1298).
B6 I don't know yet. But I develop toxicity symptoms on very low doses. I read that it's important for detoxing oxalate... I have a feeling that it might contribute to the muscle pains. A neurologist last year also prescribed me to take B6 but after a few days on that my hands started burning and muscles started twitching, so I stopped it. I've also tried P5P and I get the same effect.

vit C... again, I'm not sure, but I read that it can turn into oxalate in the body or gut. So probably supplementing vit C messed with my kidneys? Or depleted some other vitamins... like the folate that I'm already low in.

OP
I

Interactome

It's a complicated network of facts that have to be put together with the symptoms. But I've got lots of measurements and when I look at it all I can see a potential explanation for all of them. Question is, how much of this can I reverse? I also think, based on some uBiome data, that my GI microbiome is not of the best possible kind. If there were a way to change that...

Parsifal

The Methylene Blue was because it had benzoic acid in it. So I was reacting to that, not the MB. I was/am reacting to many things containing Aspirin-like molecules. I'm going to do an allergy test for that when I can to see if there's something. I have some slow P450 enzymes responsible for detoxing those compounds so perhaps that explains it.

The organic acid test showed I was low on folate (B9), B2 and B6.
B3, I've read, depletes methylfolate, which I am low in. I don't know if it's due to my MTHFR SNPs (677 & 1298).
B6 I don't know yet. But I develop toxicity symptoms on very low doses. I read that it's important for detoxing oxalate... I have a feeling that it might contribute to the muscle pains. A neurologist last year also prescribed me to take B6 but after a few days on that my hands started burning and muscles started twitching, so I stopped it. I've also tried P5P and I get the same effect.

vit C... again, I'm not sure, but I read that it can turn into oxalate in the body or gut. So probably supplementing vit C messed with my kidneys? Or depleted some other vitamins... like the folate that I'm already low in.
Interesting, didn't know about the link between B3 and B9, I wonder if niacinamide can also act like that. I think that B6 can increase serotonin/melatonin hence explaining some of your issues with it?

OP
I

Interactome

Interesting, didn't know about the link between B3 and B9, I wonder if niacinamide can also act like that. I think that B6 can increase serotonin/melatonin hence explaining some of your issues with it?

From what I read by googling, niacinamide uses up methyl donors. I'm reading more about this to get a better understanding.

But I don't know how much of all this is caused by my teeth/gum/gut problems. A persistent infection over a long period of time uses up a lot of nutrients for fighting that infection and for trying to heal the damage that is being done. That has probably drained my methyl donors and sulphur aminos needed for DNA synthesis (repair and immune system) and detox (glutathione). So, if this is the case, the idea of taking niacinamide and restricting sulphur aminos is the opposite of what one should do.

I still don't know how B6 relates to all this. It is used in so many pathways. I'm thinking, if I speed-up some of the B6 dependent enzymes, they will in turn drain something I'm probably already low in, which leads to toxicity symptoms, which really might just be deficiency symptoms...

OP
I

Interactome

Maybe I should drop the sugar for a while and stick with some white rice to see if I can stop the bugs from eating me... or eat through a straw, which would fix the mouth problem, but that won't prevent the bugs that are along the rest of the GI tract from having their meal... I need intravenous feeding!

Last edited:
OP
I

Interactome

Another crazy problem I've developed is that whenever I eat dairy, my circulation to the feet gets worse. It happens with butter also. The skin looses sensitivity and the toe nails start getting worse. This might be a leaky gut thing... which might be due to some sort of overgrowth?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals