Strange tingling in thyroid and lower neck

Guacamayo

For the past year I've had strange tingling sensations in my thyroid and the back of my lower neck. Over the past couple of months that tingling has remained but I'm also getting a dull pain around the lower sides of my neck.

It feels like the tingling either begins at the thyroid and then moves to the back of my lower neck causing an itchy feeling (I have an intense feeling to scratch at the back of my lower neck/upper back for a few seconds).

These tingling/itchy sensations usually last for several minutes, several times a day. I feel like heavy exercise sometimes makes the symptoms go away/

I've had ultrasounds taken of my thyroid and they haven't found anything unusual - other than what's typical for someone with autoimmune Hashimoto's.

My free T3 and free T4 are both within range due to supplementing T3 and NDT.

My thyroid antibodies are way out of range - around 400.

I checked my PTH and that's normal too.

My ALP has been above range for several years now (the isoenzyme of ALP that's elevated is the bone isoenzyme) so I'm not sure if that's connected.

Does anyone have any ideas of what it might be or what the next best step is to investigate it?

I was thinking of doing an MRI - it's best to do the MRI without contrast, correct?

aliml

Does anyone have any ideas of what it might be?
Thyroid tingling may be a message from the liver or gallbladder:
  • High levels of ALP may indicate liver and bile duct disease.
  • Liver and gallbladder disease may irritate the cervical nerves (phrenic or vagus nerve).
  • Hashimoto's thyroid disease causes the liver and gallbladder to be sluggish.

OP
G

Guacamayo

Got it. But this tingling also extends to the base of the back of my neck. Right around the top of my spine. And usually starts in the late afternoon, early evening.

aliml

But this tingling also extends to the base of the back of my neck. Right around the top of my spine. And usually starts in the late afternoon, early evening.
Problems with the gallbladder (gallstones or biliary sludge) have similar symptoms.
1646192458489.png

OP
G

Guacamayo

What would you recommend to clear congested gallstones?

Any particular diet or foods to focus on plus foods to avoid? On that doctoreden site you referenced he mentions the Pulverexx Protocol.

OP
G

Guacamayo

Read through it. Some of the things he says contradicts with Doctoreden - for instance, Dr. Jockers recommends meat, while the previous site actually suggests significantly reducing consumption of animal protein to help the gallbladder.

Thanks for all the info though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals