Strange Symptoms And Myalgia

Giraffe

Just an update. Apparently I haven't been too good with going to dentists. I had to fix 11 cavities. Damn! And there's also a bit of peridontal stuff going on. It's strange because nothing hurt. Question is how has this been affecting my heart valves and blood vessels if I went with this for 2 years? Could this explain the swollen veins? Apparently none of the 20 or so doctors I've asked suggested that my teeth could have something to do with it.
I was told at the dentist's that peridontal disease can lead to heart disease.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I was told at the dentist's that peridontal disease can lead to heart disease.
A pulmonologist I used to work with always asked his patients about their oral health during exams because of this.

OP
I

Interactome

I got some more blood testing done and it seems I have some rT3 issues:

rT3 = 0.25 ng/ml (0.09 - 0.35)

TSH = 1.1710
FT3 = 3.50 pg/ml (2.3 - 4.2)
FT4 = 1,17 ng/dl (0.89 - 1.76)

It all looks normal, but I've read that the ratio FT3/rT3 should be > 20, whereas mine is:

FT3/rT3 = 3.50/0.25 = 14

What would one do in this situation?

Cortisol and Renin are still elevated and some doctors said that maybe I should get a CT of my adrenals to look for tumours. So perhaps the elevated Cortisol is the cause of my elevated rT3?

Last edited:
OP
I

Interactome

I also have a swollen lymph gland on my lower neck that the doc wants to take a sample of to look for lymphoma... I'm thinking that maybe it's swollen due to the Candida I had in my blood. Plus I don't like the idea of doing more invasive tests. It seems that any injury that I get just doesn't heal.

OP
I

Interactome

I've recently started taking

- Cypro every evening
- 2 x 200mg Theanine
- 1-2 drops of Methylene Blue to my smoothies (hopefully kill more Candida)
- 10g Glycine
- some ginger and nattokinase (blood thinners, since I'm afraid of my reaction to Aspirin)
- 1mg 5-MTHF as it seems to help with my excessive thirst. Organic Acids Test showed it was low (high U and low T). But I'm a bit nervous about providing methyl groups for cancer. Anyone an expert on this?

and I've quit milk again (for the 10th time) since it makes all my toe-nails go bad... must be a digestive issue, leaky gut, low stomach acid, low stomach mucus, and not enough digestive enzymes

Last edited:
OP
I

Interactome

Doctor did a re-test for Borelia. He said that if it's positive I'm gonna have to take some sort of penicillin for 10 days. I tried to get minocycline but was told that it's not something the medical system wants people to take as it's too broad spectrum and that it doesn't kill the bacteria but only inhibits their growth and ones immune system has to take care of them. I'm thinking that there usually are co-infections, so broad spectrum is the way to go.

If only I could get hold of it somehow...

I keep on thinking that with all this testing, you can only find what you're looking for. But just because you're not looking, it doesn't mean it isn't there! And it also depends on how you're looking. It again feels like a ploy to make money on peoples suffering.

Last edited:
OP
I

Interactome

Been to the dentist and she says my gums look alright now, though two fillings are close to the nerve so she'll keep an eye on it. Had to be irradiated though. I'll take some extra vitamin E and C these days.

OP
I

Interactome

I've also acquired some mino and doxycycline and am thinking of starting on them tomorrow unless the doctor does something more quickly.

OP
I

Interactome

I got some phenoxymethylpenicillin, 990mg 3x/day for 10 days, in case I have it. So I'm gonna start taking that and see how it goes.

OP
I

Interactome

I should take some anti-fungals with the Penicillin. I'll continue the Methylene Blue. I don't really know if it does anything. I don't really feel any different other than having greenish pee. And I don't dare play with Aspirin again right now. And I've already taken some pinches of Sulphur.
So there's Nystatin and Fluconazole. I think my Candida was resistant to Fluconazole, but I've read here that it might work in combination with Lysine. So I'll see if I can get some Fluconazole and see if I can tolerate more Lysine now that I'm taking 5-MTHF.

Lymph gland is still swollen after two days of the Phenoxymethylpenicillin. I wonder if taking a bit of Mino with the Penicillin will make any difference. I got a hold of 28 x 50 mg Mino, and also a bunch of 100 mg Doxy. I'm thinking the swollen lymph is either due to a bacteria or the Candida.

I hope my liver will handle all this.

BastiFuntasty

Hey inter, I just wanted to wish you the very best with your new trial to defeat your enemies inside.
I admire your energy you put into this struggle.

OP
I

Interactome

Hey inter, I just wanted to wish you the very best with your new trial to defeat your enemies inside.
I admire your energy you put into this struggle.
Thanks. I'll try to document some of what I'm doing. Just in case I hit upon something that works... or make more egregious blunders.

Have you found other things that helps with the muscle pain other than being relaxed and well fed?

BastiFuntasty

Thanks. I'll try to document some of what I'm doing. Just in case I hit upon something that works... or make more egregious blunders.

Have you found other things that helps with the muscle pain other than being relaxed and well fed?
Absolutely nothing else than being relaxed does help. It seems rly like it's a psychological thing in my case combined with slight hypothyroidism. The problem is, I have to get rid of both parties, which takes much more time and effort than I initially thought and amygdala doesn't want to calm down right now.

OP
I

Interactome

Absolutely nothing else than being relaxed does help. It seems rly like it's a psychological thing in my case combined with slight hypothyroidism. The problem is, I have to get rid of both parties, which takes much more time and effort than I initially thought and amygdala doesn't want to calm down right now.

Have you eaten a lot of PUFA in the past? Like almonds and flaxseeds? (I did)

BastiFuntasty

Have you eaten a lot of PUFA in the past? Like almonds and flaxseeds? (I did)
Indeed, lots of flaxseeds and fishoil. That should have been three years ago now. Well I've been on the omega 3 is top notch state of the art train for years.
Overtraining, mental stress, pufas, obese childhood, calorie restrictions.... all these things synergistically ruined my life.

Whenever I start working out again, I get very bad reactions over time.

OP
I

Interactome

Indeed, lots of flaxseeds and fishoil. That should have been three years ago now. Well I've been on the omega 3 is top notch state of the art train for years.
Overtraining, mental stress, pufas, obese childhood, calorie restrictions.... all these things synergistically ruined my life.

Whenever I start working out again, I get very bad reactions over time.

Yeah, we're victims of misinformation. It's been almost 5 years for me. But I was still high fat for some years after that... high fat dairy, until I started stressing more, then fasting, then supplementing to get around some symptoms, then disaster.

Our tissues are still storing and releasing PUFA whenever we're fasting or stressing. And the little PUFA in our diet is keeping the stores topped off. Especially coupled with the slow metabolism caused by the released PUFAs. I think that it doesn't take much dietary PUFA (milk, beef, butter) to keep PUFA stores up with our compromised metabolism. We have to stay out of fat oxidation, support detox because our detox enzymes are also inhibited (and I have a some SNPs that further slow some of them down, esp. Aspirin detox and some hormones and bilirubin), and keep invaders at bay as they further inhibit metabolism, while working on increasing metabolism. So, damage control.

I know I have PUFA in my blood because I did a blood test looking at my LCFA composition and I am releasing PUFAs above the normal range. They most likely get converted into inflammatory prostaglandins and other stuff.

I don't know if this is the main cause of all the imbalances, but it's congruent with what Peat writes about PUFAs. They blunt ones capacity to adapt to changes and stressors by slowing everything way down.

I'm now trying (again) to reduce my fat intake to a minimum. At most a few tablespoons of refined coconut oil per day. Hopefully this time I'll also supplement the right way. And I hope that if I can correct metabolism, my hormones will re-balance and maybe the swollen veins will also readjust.

Now if only I could get myself to sleep earlier...

Last edited:

BastiFuntasty

Yeah, we're victims of misinformation. It's been almost 5 years for me. But I was still high fat for some years after that... high fat dairy, until I started stressing more, then fasting, then supplementing to get around some symptoms, then disaster.

Our tissues are still storing and releasing PUFA whenever we're fasting or stressing. And the little PUFA in our diet is keeping the stores topped off. Especially coupled with the slow metabolism caused by the released PUFAs. I think that it doesn't take much dietary PUFA (milk, beef, butter) to keep PUFA stores up with our compromised metabolism. We have to stay out of fat oxidation, support detox because our detox enzymes are also inhibited (and I have a some SNPs that further slow some of them down, esp. Aspirin detox and some hormones and bilirubin), and keep invaders at bay as they further inhibit metabolism, while working on increasing metabolism. So, damage control.

I know I have PUFA in my blood because I did a blood test looking at my LCFA composition and I am releasing PUFAs above the normal range. They most likely get converted into inflammatory prostaglandins and other stuff.

I don't know if this is the main cause of all the imbalances, but it's congruent with what Peat writes about PUFAs. They blunt ones capacity to adapt to changes and stressors by slowing everything way down.

I'm now trying (again) to reduce my fat intake to a minimum. At most a few tablespoons of refined coconut oil per day. Hopefully this time I'll also supplement the right way. And I hope that if I can correct metabolism, my hormones will re-balance and maybe the swollen veins will also readjust.

Now if only I could get myself to sleep earlier...
I hope it's really that easy. Recently they have found a pituitary adema via mri scan, which was a shock diagnosis for me, but after some research which suggests that actually about 20% of all people have such ademas I feel a little relieved.
At least this does explain many of my symptoms. Further tests have to be done, but I really guess it contributes to either abnormal pro lactin or cortisol excess via acth.

How much pufa do you actually consume these days?

OP
I

Interactome

I hope it's really that easy. Recently they have found a pituitary adema via mri scan, which was a shock diagnosis for me, but after some research which suggests that actually about 20% of all people have such ademas I feel a little relieved.
At least this does explain many of my symptoms. Further tests have to be done, but I really guess it contributes to either abnormal pro lactin or cortisol excess via acth.

How much pufa do you actually consume these days?

Have you tried Cypro yet? If not, then I think it could be a good one to try. I sleep more when I take it. If I don't I only sleep 4-5 hours and I get some adrenaline rushes during the night. If I take it, I don't. I'm on 4mg every evening now. I started with 1mg and increased it slowly.

What supplements are you taking now? And what is your diet like, just to compare? And how is your digestion and sleep?

I've felt like Columbus every day for the past year. "Do nothing" just doesn't work for me. It's good to have this forum for ideas, even though I have to be careful since some of them could work against me.

I can more easily feel when I do something wrong because some injuries that I've accidentally given my self during the past year act up when I eat something wrong. The past 2 weeks I've been on about 1 tablespoon of refined coconut oil/day with well boiled basmanti rice. No other fat added (no chocolate, butter, fatty beef, eggs), so PUFA should be at a minimum. 100-200g liver once a week and 2x300g shrimps/week. Rest is turkey or chicken breast and goat/sheep whey with added Glycine. That keeps my injuries relatively happy.
I've been trying to add (relatively) filtered OJ again this past week. Apple juice is not good. I feel like I start getting extra thirsty again and get some palpitation like symptoms. Don't know why. Rest is honeydew and watermelons and some mangos. I've cut out the frozen berries and bananas.

3 doctors so far thought I should check for an adrenal tumour due to the high-ish cortisol. My ACTH was 23 pg/ml last year, so I don't think it's my pituitary. And a few times my prolactin was *under* the minimum of the normal range. It was while I was drinking milk, which I don't anymore, so I don't know what it's now. Actually, once it was at the top of the range. It was last year when I wasn't drinking milk, was fasting, and I was taking the aspirin, B3 and ascorbate. That was when my problems got worse. I'm not sure what the connection is.

I'm hypothesising that my gut must be hyper-leaky and I also don't produce enough digestive enzymes. Especially casein is problematic. I don't feel it in my digestion, but I feel it in my circulation. So the gut/digestive system is somehow an issue. What keeps it so, I don't know, but I've started some experiments.

Right now I've just finished taking penicillin for 10 days for a hypothetical Borrelia and I've added to that 8 days of 2x50mg mino starting on day 5 of the Penicillin. 4 days ago I've started 2x100 doxy. I've felt nothing apart from having larger stools and a few days while I was doing both the penicillin and the mino my stools were very dark. I don't know if it did anything with the potential Borrelia. But it must be doing something to my gut microbiome.

I'm gonna keep up the doxy a few more days. I'm also megadosing Glycine (~3x10g) and today I've started megadosing Taurine (3x10g) and Biotin (4x8mg). So far, nothing crazy. I'll keep it up for as long as nothing bad happens. I'm also increasing my 5MTHF to 4x1mg/day + 2x800mcg folinic acid + 1mg methyl-B12.

I'm boiling a bunch of kale every 2-3 days and drinking the water and taking nattokinase and serrapeptase and some turmeric and ginger occasionally. And I also drink Pau D'Arco tea every few days.

I've been trying Pregnenolone, but haven't felt any effect. And Methylene Blue still doesn't do anything that I can clearly feel regardless of weather I take 1 or 5 drops/day. But I'm gonna keep up a low dose anyway.

Next crazy thing on the menu is turpentine, since I'm thinking the antibiotics don't do anything to the fungi, and I don't have any more Nystatin. I'm gonna start trying it out tomorrow. My goal is to see if anything can remove the swollen painful gland in my neck. Doctor wants a biopsy, but I don't know if I like the idea of poking a hole in a potentially infested gland.

I also have a 250W halogen lamp shining on me sometimes when I'm home.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals