New PFS Suffer Looking For Advice And Help. Low T Low E High ProL

kknd269

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum and I'm suffering the PFS after quitting finasteride. I have been on finasteride poison for 17 month (I wish I could have done deeper research before I started this poison ***t). I noticed really soft erection 3 weeks ago and quit it cold turkey. Few days after quitting I started to have insomnia (broken sleep, wake up every hr), completely impotence (only few wet dream and erection during sleep), and irregular heart rate (sometimes it goes to 90-100 when I just sit and eat food).

My blood test 2 weeks ago shows
Test 11.9 nmol/L (8.6-28)
E2 72.15 pmol/L (94.8-223)
FSH 7.67 IU/L (1.5-12.4)
LH 5.74 IU/L (1.7-8.6)
PROG 1.35 < 4.3 nmol/L
PRL 13.89 ng/ml (4.04- 15.2)

I have not tested the other result yet. I will have a new blood test this week. It is been 3 weeks off the drug but I do not see any recoveries yet. Is it normal the recovery take up to 3 - 6 months (That is what my doctor told me but I do not believe her anymore. Such a liar doctor saying finasteride will not cause permanant effect but just takes longer time to recover naturally )

Sorry I post this thread few times in different sectoin. I did not know where to post it since no one was replying ....I really need some advice from you guys to help me get through this hell

paymanz

Have you tried any dopamine agonist drug or dopamine booster supplements?

paymanz

Could you explain? This is a topic I haven't looked very much into myself. Do these drugs lower dopamine once you stop them?
No, idk that, but dopamine usually is very effective to lower prolactin and increase testosterone and libido.

johnsmith

Thanks! I have some Metergoline (dopamine agonist) but i haven't used it too much because I take cyproheptadine every night.

Apparently they are both "non-specific serotonin antagonists and metergoline also has some antihistamine effects." and best not to do at the same time. But I definitely suspect I'm low dopamine.

paymanz

Thanks! I have some Metergoline (dopamine agonist) but i haven't used it too much because I take cyproheptadine every night.

Apparently they are both "non-specific serotonin antagonists and metergoline also has some antihistamine effects." and best not to do at the same time. But I definitely suspect I'm low dopamine.
I go for metergoline, and I see no problem using both if you feel good on them.

Idk about antihistamine effect of metergoline,never heard that.maybe you miss typed it.cypro is the antihistamine.

Dhair

You cannot think the effects are permanent. You simply can't afford to think that way.
I suffer from flouroqinolone poisoning, and I stay off ALL FQ poisoning websites/support groups because they are so disempowering.
If you are here and willing to continue to learn, you will see that you have a great capacity to heal.
Good luck.

nasibi

@kknd269 Your LH and FSH levels are good, still your test is low. That means the testis are not functioning properly. Did you experience any teaticular pain or shrinkage?

Most of the estrogen is synthesized from testosterone via aromatisation. So when you get your testosterone levels back high, your estrogen will rise automatically.

You can use Metergoline or Cabergoline to lower prolactin.

OP
K

kknd269

@kknd269 Your LH and FSH levels are good, still your test is low. That means the testis are not functioning properly. Did you experience any teaticular pain or shrinkage?

Most of the estrogen is synthesized from testosterone via aromatisation. So when you get your testosterone levels back high, your estrogen will rise automatically.

You can use Metergoline or Cabergoline to lower prolactin.

Hi Nasibi, My latest blood test showed my LH is 1.8 and FSH is 7.0 but my testosterone is still dropping. I do experienced a slight pain in my testicle for few days after I stopped the drug.

nasibi

Hi Nasibi, My latest blood test showed my LH is 1.8 and FSH is 7.0 but my testosterone is still dropping. I do experienced a slight pain in my testicle for few days after I stopped the drug.

You can try some russian peptide bioregulaters like Testoluten to help repair the testis. I am planning to do a trial of it next month.

Last edited:
OP
K

kknd269

Update 10/18/2017

Today I got my blood test result back.
T went from 261 to 317
FT went from 68 to 77
vit D is 31.5 range >30
SHBG 17 range 11-80

Have not tested other stuff this time. The result makes me sad today, I even cried at the hospital.

I have been feeling better in terms of erection, today when I wake up at 5 am my erection is rock hard for like 20 mins and I even felt a little pain. I thought everything are going to right direction. But the result does not even agree with it....

My penis is still cold when it is flaccid. And It is hard to get it fully erected during the day. Only during my sleep when I wake up it is rock hard.

I have not started any herb / exercise yet. I will start to add exercise into my daily routine.

Also I ordered adrenal panel test kit for cortisol. And I order a stool test. I just realized my GF has H.pylori in her stomach. I am not sure if I have it because of that. I read that H.pylori could leads to inflammation and cause testosterone to decrease. Does anyone have idea on that?

The symptoms I have right now are just ED/low libido/Sleep/Sweat.

Update 10/18/2017

Today I got my blood test result back.
T went from 261 to 317
FT went from 68 to 77
vit D is 31.5 range >30
SHBG 17 range 11-80

Have not tested other stuff this time. The result makes me sad today, I even cried at the hospital.

I have been feeling better in terms of erection, today when I wake up at 5 am my erection is rock hard for like 20 mins and I even felt a little pain. I thought everything are going to right direction. But the result does not even agree with it....

My penis is still cold when it is flaccid. And It is hard to get it fully erected during the day. Only during my sleep when I wake up it is rock hard.

I have not started any herb / exercise yet. I will start to add exercise into my daily routine.

Also I ordered adrenal panel test kit for cortisol. And I order a stool test. I just realized my GF has H.pylori in her stomach. I am not sure if I have it because of that. I read that H.pylori could leads to inflammation and cause testosterone to decrease. Does anyone have idea on that?

The symptoms I have right now are just ED/low libido/Sleep/Sweat.

chill out.. you'll be fine. your vitamin D is low.. that is something right there. make sure you look at cofactor stuff with all that. what else are you noticing?like what are your other symptoms besides low libido, like digestion wise? are you doing the carrot salad and/or mushrooms? can you search for them and do both of them everyday 2x a day? don't eat any other fiber besides that, but you need to do it, do not ever miss a day, can u digest milk?

did u get estrogen, prolactin, or cholesterol tested? those can tell u a lot. i mean, your vitamin D is low, so obviously your prolactin is going to be high which would be inhibiting the T. so probably your estrogen is kinda high if prolactin is high, so u need to make sure you do those carrot salads/mushrooms.. it's how the estrogen gets out.. aight ttyl

OP
K

kknd269

chill out.. you'll be fine. your vitamin D is low.. that is something right there. make sure you look at cofactor stuff with all that. what else are you noticing?like what are your other symptoms besides low libido, like digestion wise? are you doing the carrot salad and/or mushrooms? can you search for them and do both of them everyday 2x a day? don't eat any other fiber besides that, but you need to do it, do not ever miss a day, can u digest milk?

did u get estrogen, prolactin, or cholesterol tested? those can tell u a lot. i mean, your vitamin D is low, so obviously your prolactin is going to be high which would be inhibiting the T. so probably your estrogen is kinda high if prolactin is high, so u need to make sure you do those carrot salads/mushrooms.. it's how the estrogen gets out.. aight ttyl
My prolactin was 8.3 range 1-13.3 i think.
My estrogen total is 29 with 19-69
My digestion problem was gone, I had it few weeks ago with constipation

OP
K

kknd269

Just want to update my DHT level is 205 range 106-710
It is super low now. So basically both my T/E/DHT are low now.

I had a wet dream last night, the sperm looks watery as well.... I feel like I fall back a little bit.

I could have hard erection during sleep. But during the day I barely can get it up anymore

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals