Vicious Cycle Of Insulin Resistance And Fatty Acids In Blood

Kairo

I just dont know what to do.
Because: Insulin Resistance cause Fatty Liver and Elevated FFA and Fatty Liver/Elevated FFA cause Insulin Resistance. + Your Fat tissues makes same problem.
I cant fully burn glucose/store glycogen
My sleep is bad/ i got that adrenaline terrors in night when heart is pounding and you need to eat to get back to sleep

After meal with carbs i get dizzy/blured vision and cold hands/feet/nose after 20-30 minute
When i do some activity i feel cold hands but after 5 min of anxiety i get warm(so i guess its stress hormones/fat oxidation turn on)

I was trying aspirin 500mg every 4-5h and it was a miracle. I get warm and calm/ i dont have that blur vision after meal + when i skip meal i get first time hypoglycemia, so my body cant turn to fat burner in stress(its just asking for carbs) so its good sign for me
But i got pretty severe Panic Attack after i took my meds for Hypothyroidism - 3mcg of t3.
It was 2h of Panic Attacs so i call to Ambulance
In that time i dont have "air", my heart is pouding and i think i was dying it was a disaster.

Now i just dont know what to do. I stopped aspirin/t3 for week now to prevent that effects
I cut my fats I am eating only:

5-8g of Fat a day
100g of Protein
and starch
around 2500 ccal.

I guess fructose is bad when you get that fatty liver
What can i do for insulin resistance. Aspirin is good but i need to fix underlying problem
Or i am in trap?

Callmestar

Stumble across this thread as it was one of the suggested under a thread I'd recently made. I think I may have a similar issue to this chap and wondering if he ever found a solution.

InChristAlone

Beans whenever you are anxious. Test it out take a tablespoon of black beans whenever you feel adrenaline. The bile is recirculating steroids, estrogen, prolactin, adrenaline multiple times a days causing reactions all over. Beans bind up the bile so it can't come back in the liver.