Does anyone have an appendicitis cure ?

OP
Chad_Catholic

Chad_Catholic

A.R

That was an in interesting article indeed, thanks. I might look into purchasing some thiamine now, but I want to find a good one with no excipients.
You could try thiamine powder, mix it in coffee maybe

Sean.R

That’s interesting

How long have you taken inulin for and at what dose?
At least over 2 years now. I take 1 scoop of the plastic scoop it came with with each meal, I get organic inulin from Amazon.

A.R

At least over 2 years now. I take 1 scoop of the plastic scoop it came with with each meal, I get organic inulin from Amazon.
I’m really pleased for you that you’ve had positive effects from it

This thread scared me away from it

Sean.R

I’m really pleased for you that you’ve had positive effects from it

This thread scared me away from it

Ok. Maybe it was the Standard Process Okra Pepsin E3 I started taking that make my occasional appendicitis go away.

OP
Chad_Catholic

Chad_Catholic

Quick Update

I thought at first that my tongue infection was bacterial, but upon further research, it is actually fungal, and I know this because it looks exactly like the following photo which is candidiasis of the mouth:

Attachments

• 1643999059567.png
    1643999059567.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 12
Hi,

I've been suffering from lower right abdomen pain for a few weeks now. It started when i started eating mashed potatoes and i would get bloated after. I cut out the starch and have been doing just orange juice, milk, oysters, and cheese, but the pain has persisted and is not going away. I should mention also that I was chewing baby aspirin pills for a few weeks before stopping two days ago out of fear that it may have caused or is exacerbating the problem. I went to the doctor this morning and he is thinking it's my appendix and wants me to go to the hospital to get a ct-scan ($3000), and he's already telling me that it may require surgery and that it may need to be removed. I asked him if we could try a less invasive approach first like antibiotics but he insists that that would be dangerous--although he said that the hospital may give me antibiotics anyway. Unfortunately, I don't have any antibiotics--so if you are in the Chicagoland area and think you can hook me up with some then please let me know--and am looking now for any other option that may be feasible at this point in time. I've read the other threads on appendicitis--there aren't many--and have gathered that oregano and garlic may be a good option. I've had gas with garlic before though so i question that solution. Anyway, I'm kind of in a bind right now and am looking toward this community for some help, so any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sebastian
I would suggest laying off any pain meds, vitamins and other suppliment to lower your toxic load.

Thanks,

I just listened to this and it was very informative. Honestly, it kind of made me scared to take any antibiotics at all, and I think that I am now going to go through with the CT-scan, though I am looking for local radiology office instead of going to the ER. Of course, I will need to contact my primary care physician for a prescription, which I wish I would have asked for to begin with, so hopefully I will be able to just ask the nurse to do that instead of having to dole out the $160 for a simple doctor's visit like I have been. Hopefully I get approved for Medicaid so that they can retro-cover it, but in the meantime I will still be looking at about $1200 for the CT-scan through a local radiology office with a script from my doctor.

Now, on another note, I noticed that the pain subsides for a bit immediately after my meals. For example, I ate about 25 grams of protein worth of organic grass-fed ground beef with two pasture-raised eggs and a little bit of shredded swiss cheese (salted to taste) alongside a small cup of very sugary coffee and some orange juice, and I felt really good; and believe me, when I say sugary coffee, I put a few heaping tablespoons in the cup. The pain and bloating subsided for about an hour which was a huge relief, but then it came back; and then, when I tried consuming more of my sugary coffee and orange juice, I did not get the same effect, and I did not really have a craving for it at all, so I stopped drinking it. This might be unsubstantiated by what I am saying, but I wonder if this could be a sign that I am slightly cirrhotic from the four years of fasting and keto that I did for the past year which would mean that I am insulin resistant. The reasoning would be that the sugar needed to accompany the insulin spike from the meat and eggs in order to be driven into my cells for energy, though now that I think about I feel like I remember Georgi saying something about how fructose does not need insulin to be driven into the cell and sucrose is in fact half fructose.

This is also making me think that perhaps bacterial overgrowth is tied in with slow metabolism because obviously the big rush of energy I get after consuming the sugar and coffee is producing an increase in metabolism, so the following reduction in ileocecal-located pain could be attributed in some way to that. I also noticed that for the past few nights the pain would get worse at night before taking the Trazodone, and this could be because metabolism slows at night, this and the fact that the body releases more serotonin at night, generally speaking.

Anyways, that's where I'm at right now. I'll keep this thread updated should I experience any developments, but as of now, the plan is to call my doctor's office at 7 am Monday for the script and then immediately schedule a CT-scan, hopefully the same day.

Again, I appreciate all the thought and ideas--it's been very helpful and has hopefully steered me in the right path.

God bless,

Sebastian

OP
Chad_Catholic

Chad_Catholic

Good advice. Ray Peat also says to dissolve aspirin in water to to prevent ulcers.
Thanks I decided to lay off the aspirin until I get a quality vitamin K supplement, most likely from IdeaLabs. Also, I read your CT scan post before going to the radiology, and I have to admit that I definitely felt the radiation in my testicles. I rushed home after and used my 250 watt incandescent lights for about an hour and around the affected area. I was very desperate because the pain was so great. It's a shame I'm so sensitive to aspirin because I get a massive energy boost after taking a 325 mg pill.

L
Thanks I decided to lay off the aspirin until I get a quality vitamin K supplement, most likely from IdeaLabs. Also, I read your CT scan post before going to the radiology, and I have to admit that I definitely felt the radiation in my testicles. I rushed home after and used my 250 watt incandescent lights for about an hour and around the affected area. I was very desperate because the pain was so great. It's a shame I'm so sensitive to aspirin because I get a massive energy boost after taking a 325 mg pill.
That is REALLY scary! I am gonna post our exchange in that thread.

ww3not4me

Might be gallbladder pain. The 5 F's Fair, Female, Forty, Fat, Fertile......It can also apply to men. Fat set's it off and fat and sugar really set it off. So if you had bacon one day, peanut butter and jelly the next day and doughnuts and coffee the next you might get sever pain in your right side. If it is just sludge in it then it clears up on it's own. If you get a stone though it might not clear out or take weeks to clear out. If it does not go away they normally operate and remove your gallbladder.

Then you have a problem kids have but normally by puberty they out grow that mimics appendicitis and goes away with antibiotics. If caught early antibiotics also work on abendics.

OP
Chad_Catholic

Chad_Catholic

I wanted to update this thread and say that I am still dealing with pain in my ileocecal region as well as a daily white coating on my tongue, low body temperature, bloating, constipation, lots of mucus in my stool, occasional mental defects like confusion and melancholy, and difficulty breathing. In regards to the breathing, I watched a podcast involving Jay Feldman and Mike Fave where Mike shared a story about one of his clients who had restored the ability of his hemoglobin to saturate and to carry oxygen to his lungs after having resolved his gut issues, so I wonder if my breathing issue is corelated to my gut issues. I have been advised to start on antibiotics, but I am worried that if I actually have a fungal infection that doing so will make the fungal infection worse. I am wondering if anyone has some insights as to differentiating between fungal and bacterial infections.

OP
Chad_Catholic

Chad_Catholic

Update. The pain has spread to my bladder, so I'm fairly certain that I'm dealing with a bacterial infection. I'm purchasing a variety of broad-spectrum antibiotics from Mexico

Update. The pain has spread to my bladder, so I'm fairly certain that I'm dealing with a bacterial infection. I'm purchasing a variety of broad-spectrum antibiotics from Mexico

I am struck by your part about “confusion” which is concerning. If untreated bacterial infections can get into your blood stream and cause sepsis, and confusion is a sepsis symptom, so be messing around trying to treat it yourself without knowing which bacteria you are dealing with. Get a stool sample done ASAP. Here is my thread dealing with my husband’s bacterial infection, C diff. I post other kinds of bacterial infections in it too.

OP
Chad_Catholic

Chad_Catholic

I am struck by your part about “confusion” which is concerning. If untreated bacterial infections can get into your blood stream and cause sepsis, and confusion is a sepsis symptom, so be messing around trying to treat it yourself without knowing which bacteria you are dealing with. Get a stool sample done ASAP. Here is my thread dealing with my husband’s bacterial infection, C diff. I post other kinds of bacterial infections in it too.

I haven't had any of the other symptoms of sepsis like high heart rate and fever/chills; though I still share your sense of urgency. I am looking for a gastroenterologist around the northwest suburbs of Chicago that accepts Medicaid--yes, I am on government insurance, since I am a poor college student.

I wonder if my time on keto and OMAD has slowed my transit time, which caused a bacteria infection on my ileocecal valve.

I haven't had any of the other symptoms of sepsis like high heart rate and fever/chills; though I still share your sense of urgency. I am looking for a gastroenterologist around the northwest suburbs of Chicago that accepts Medicaid--yes, I am on government insurance, since I am a poor college student.

I wonder if my time on keto and OMAD has slowed my transit time, which caused a bacteria infection on my ileocecal valve.

Anything can cause a bacterial infection nowadays, so don’t overthink it. Spend your energy in curing yourself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals