I Refused Appendicitis Surgery, what now?

OP
Steed

Steed

Doing enemas un these cases could be dangerous?
I am not sure, although some health website warns against If you are constipated. Maybe someone can chime in with some insights?

angelina

The "gall bladder guarding the heart" is interesting to me. Interestingly when I was having gall bladder issues many years ago, I was also having heart issues. I am just realizing this now. The doc had me wear a heart monitor for a couple of days and, though they didn't know why I was having irregularities in my heart beats, I was prescribed heart medication, that they said would be necessary for life. They said it was to keep me from having a heart attack. At the same time I had a gall bladder attack and another doc said it needed to be be removed. Long story sorta short, i flushed the heart medication down the toilet, refused the gall bladder surgery and did some reading. I am happy to report 10+ years later I have no issues with either organ and now reading what you wrote angelina, I am so grateful I became my own doctor Thank you so much for that new puzzle piece of my health :)
I'm so glad that little tidbit was able to connect something for you. I once knew of a man with several stents that was hospitalized for further cardiac issues. While he was there they took his gallbladder out! I wanted to link the original article where I read this just in case you were looking for more information from a Chinese medicine perspective.

I'm so glad that little tidbit was able to connect something for you. I once knew of a man with several stents that was hospitalized for further cardiac issues. While he was there they took his gallbladder out! I wanted to link the original article where I read this just in case you were looking for more information from a Chinese medicine perspective.

That is fascinating and rings true for me. At the time of my gall bladder and heart issues I was dealing with a long ongoing issue, with my hands tied, and I had a lot built up anger because of it. I am gonna reread that a couple of times! Thank you!

OP
Steed

Steed

Update:

Seems like my last update didnt get posted om here, anyway..

It has now been around 80 days since I was at the hospital and I yet to return. I have had some minor irritation around the appendix while eating foods that seem to digest badly or eating too late. Other than that, nothing really, until last night.

I started getting the chills around midnight and the pain was pretty bad in the appendix. Felt lightning type of pain and constant soreness. I was like, ok, this is the time to be resilient and I was trying to relax. However, it felt different from last time and I not quite sure how to explain it. Either way, I slept badly but I woke up late feeling better and I would say with a slightly altered conciousness. I did take some penicillin I had left before bed but still something felt different.

It is night time now and I have had 2 good bowl moments where one was suspect with three small to medium sized floating and dense you know what. I am being gross here just for the sake of detail if this happens to someone else in the future and come looking here.

I have had no fever, only slight soreness but today but my nose is really stuffed. That is rare for me and it has not happened for years, even during a COVID infection. I have also had a sore throat and skin issues on my forehead this week which are also rare but I did not connect that with my appendix, and it might be a mistake to do so.

Either way, this weekend seems to be crucial for the appendix.

Kind regards

Last edited:

Jon2547

Does not surprise me, I will try to put extra attention on lowering serotonin. Thanks man, good job digging.
Wi-Fi and laptop cord gave me appendicitis. Was using it in college. When thanksgiving break came around, I was away from it for a week and appendix healed. Came back though in spring semester though.

A.R

Update:

Seems like my last update didnt get posted om here, anyway..

It has now been around 80 days since I was at the hospital and I yet to return. I have had some minor irritation around the appendix while eating foods that seem to digest badly or eating too late. Other than that, nothing really, until last night.

I started getting the chills around midnight and the pain was pretty bad in the appendix. Felt lightning type of pain and constant soreness. I was like, ok, this is the time to be resilient and I was trying to relax. However, it felt different from last time and I not quite sure how to explain it. Either way, I slept badly but I woke up late feeling better and I would say with a slightly altered conciousness. I did take some penicillin I had left before bed but still something felt different.

It is night time now and I have had 2 good bowl moments where one was suspect with three small to medium sized floating and dense you know what. I am being gross here just for the sake of detail if this happens to someone else in the future and come looking here.

I have had no fever, only slight soreness but today but my nose is really stuffed. That is rare for me and it has not happened for years, even during a COVID infection. I have also had a sore throat and skin issues on my forehead this week which are also rare but I did not connect that with my appendix, and it might be a mistake to do so.

Either way, this weekend seems to be crucial for the appendix.

Kind regards
How are you doing at the moment?

peter88

Wish I refused the surgery like you. My gut has been destroyed ever since I had my appendix removed.

OP
Steed

Steed

Nothing special guys, have had no issues really. Same diet as before, nothing special.

Nothing special guys, have had no issues really. Same diet as before, nothing special.
Good for you! A mild case is a warning to change something. I went to the emergency room years ago with a gall bladder attack, and they wanted to remove my gall bladder, but I declined, and got right on it, changing my diet.

Vins7

Wish I refused the surgery like you. My gut has been destroyed ever since I had my appendix removed.
Did docs give several antibiotics after the surgery? This factor could be the cause too.

Vins7

I never was given antibiotics after the survey. They gave me oxycodone.
I though that our issues were caused by antibiotics but if you didn't take It... What is your opinion about the mechanism of your issues after the surgery?

peter88

I though that our issues were caused by antibiotics but if you didn't take It... What is your opinion about the mechanism of your issues after the surgery?
Because they removed an organ out of your body? I don’t believe one bit that it’s a “useless” organ. It’s right next to your intestines.

Because they removed an organ out of your body? I don’t believe one bit that it’s a “useless” organ. It’s right next to your intestines.
I agree that there is no such thing as a useless organ. How arrogant of doctors to say that God and nature made a mistake. An appendix does it’s job gathering toxins up until it can’t keep up anymore, so what do they do, make this ridiculous excuse for taking it out, and then where do all the toxins go after that?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals