Please help! Had sex for a while but now cant get and/or maintain an erection after using fluoride toothpaste for the first time in long time

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I took some vitamin D with magnesium and I could get an erection, it wasn't that hard as an oak but it was hard, I couldn't have sex because my girlfriend is on her period now so I couldn't test it out. I can't tolerate sugar although I can tolerate Greek yogurt which has some sugar in it.

I guess I have a vitamin D deficiency and magnesium deficiency.

I took some vitamin D with magnesium and I could get an erection, it wasn't that hard as an oak but it was hard, I couldn't have sex because my girlfriend is on her period now so I couldn't test it out. I can't tolerate sugar although I can tolerate Greek yogurt which has some sugar in it.

I guess I have a vitamin D deficiency and magnesium deficiency.
Did you try vitamin K too? It's really good for blood flow ime.

Nomane Euger

I have noticed that kuinone give me systematic wet dreams and morning woods but with 0 appreciability or pleasure associated to it,contrary to when I get them with out kuinone

NommyWommy

I have noticed that kuinone give me systematic wet dreams and morning woods but with 0 appreciability or pleasure associated to it,contrary to when I get them with out kuinone
What dosage did you use and how did you apply? Orally, topically? Thanks

OP
T

TreasureVibe

No I haven't tried vitamin K yet that's on my wish list my budget is low im using vitamin D 5000 iu with an expiration date of December 2020. I'm also using red vine leaf which I happened to still have.

Nomane Euger

What dosage did you use and how did you apply? Orally, topically? Thanks
1 to 3 drops on my stomach,but it isn’t something that someone would like to experience,rock hard erection with 0 pleasure.and I dream a lot,if you don’t dream at all it might not occur

Murtaza

Honestly it dosent look like its the fluoride thats causing issues for you, others have highlighted what it could be so i wont get into it.

try mega dosing aspirin for a few days. makes me rock hard whenever i take more than 1g in a sitting

sladerunner69

Hey all, I have a girlfriend now and we've had sex maybe 9 times and it all went perfect I was hard but then one time she made me use her fluoride toothpaste just once which I haven't used for years and that night i could get get an erection but it was somewhat softer after a while and the next day and the days since I can't get an erection or I get a soft one or I get a hard one but can't maintain it. My thyroid levels were measured 2 months ago and they were on the low end. I also have a varicocele on the left side and a very mild one on the right side. I also have slight hemmorhoids.

I don't get morning erections either anymore. I'm on 20 mg of valium currently and 3 mg of risperidone. I smoke cigarettes a lot, about 25 cigarettes a day. I don't use any other drugs.

Please help!!!

Not that fluoride isn't bad, but this sounds psychological. Just look athe number of people who not only use fluoride toothpaste but also are host to a littany of other bad health habits. Further, it seems that increasing stress hormones tends to have a positive effect on libido, because the body is in a survival mode and is onyl focussed on spreading its genetic material at the expense of higher functions like cognition.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Ive used more magnesium, zinc citrate 30 mg and vitamin D and was able to get a good erection. Only I have been suffering from premature ejaculation since my puberty what could be a treatment for that?

Plus I'm using a cream for my mild haemorrhoids since haemorrhoids are associated with erectile dysfunction in studies in men below 40 years old. What could be done about haemorrhoids?

youngsinatra

A toxic relationship is the key for making your life absolutely miserable and unhappy.

The usage of substances and diet can definitely help while dealing with reality and re-organizing your life, but they cannot compensate for the on-going stress.

Cut out the stressors and everything will improve.

Ask yourself this question in anything you do:
Is this building me up or tearing me down?

NommyWommy

Ive used more magnesium, zinc citrate 30 mg and vitamin D and was able to get a good erection. Only I have been suffering from premature ejaculation since my puberty what could be a treatment for that?

Plus I'm using a cream for my mild haemorrhoids since haemorrhoids are associated with erectile dysfunction in studies in men below 40 years old. What could be done about haemorrhoids?
Haemorrhoids, varicose veins, varicocele etc have a link to high estrogen. I have seen scientific studies linking a high estrogen/testosterone ratio to PE...

OP
T

TreasureVibe

A toxic relationship is the key for making your life absolutely miserable and unhappy.

The usage of substances and diet can definitely help while dealing with reality and re-organizing your life, but they cannot compensate for the on-going stress.

Cut out the stressors and everything will improve.

Ask yourself this question in anything you do:
Is this building me up or tearing me down?

Haemorrhoids, varicose veins, varicocele etc have a link to high estrogen. I have seen scientific studies linking a high estrogen/testosterone ratio to PE...
Thank you guys.

I now have a real penile contusion/concussion/fracture I think, my penis sometimes aches in the middle of my penis and I get less hard morning wood, and I get less hard during sex I can feel. It all started yesterday when we tried for the first time having sex while standing up, her height was too small so I tried bending my penis downwards and tried inserting it and it hurt when I did that and later during sex in a different position both her and me felt me going soft. It's been more soft during sex ever since. What can I take to heal this contusion? Glucosamine chondroitin sulfate? Vitamin E? Vitamin C? Please help me out!!

Last edited:

Nomane Euger

Thank you guys.

I now have a real penile contusion/concussion/fracture I think, my penis sometimes aches in the middle of my penis and I get less hard morning wood, and I get less hard during sex I can feel. It all started yesterday when we tried for the first time having sex while standing up, her height was too small so I tried bending my penis downwards and tried inserting it and it hurt when I did that and later during sex in a different position both her and me felt me going soft. It's been more soft during sex ever since. What can I take to heal this contusion? Glucosamine chondroitin sulfate? Vitamin E? Vitamin C? Please help me out!!
Hi,fresh raw beef penis or beef penis capsules

Nomane Euger

Last edited:
OP
T

TreasureVibe

Haha,indeed.OP,0 animosity it was only for fun.
Lol but for real, what can I do about it? I recall from PEGym forum penile exercises forum that an injury to the penis takes a week or 2 to recover. But is there anything I can take to decrease that time?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I took 100 mcg l-selenomethionine and my flaccid penis hurts now. How can this be?

Ben.

Why are you ignoring what most people said in this thread? From the way you write it seems to me that you are in an incredible stressed state. How do you feel at the moment?

Also why do you need to get this injury healed that fast? Is the girlfriend pressuring you and lacking empathy for this situation?
There are many people who wish their health issue were gone in 2 weeks.

Nomane Euger

Lol but for real, what can I do about it? I recall from PEGym forum penile exercises forum that an injury to the penis takes a week or 2 to recover. But is there anything I can take to decrease that time?
I have no idea

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals