What do I do now?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I found the pure prgnenalone powder through recommendations on this forum which is on the site ark of wellness. I noticed a big difference in th quality and I can manipulate the dosage easier. I only take it with a meal at breakfast or at least before noon. I've had only positive experiences with it like j. and I am a middle age female. Long Natural Health carries pregnenalone in capsule form with rice starch as the only additive. Apparently I should consider looking into the life extensions vitamin k though. I didn't mean to give you bad advice and I have been taking it for months with seemingly no problems.

OP
L

Lin

Thank you Blossom. I think I may have taken too much. Will probably try a smaller dose later. How much do you take?
It's really hard to know what causes what.
Maybe pregnenolone had nothing to do with it:
1.Maybe my estrogen has increased because I'm getting more dairy. Milk supposedly has a lot of hormones from the cows (they are lactating females, after all.) I breastfed my kids and loved those prolactin highs!!! And I've heard that even organic cows are milked while pregnant. Still more hormones!
2. Maybe it was the chocolate.
3. Before starting Peat, waking up at 3 AM with hot flashes was normal for me, about twice a week.

I could probably think of other possibilities... Too much knowledge immobilizes you.

Like all beginners, I am excited and impatient and want to jump right in, and am probably rushing it. You have been very helpful and reassuring!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks. I've only been doing this 5 months myself. I took a very aggressive approach because I felt for my situation that was required. I'm sure in hind sight I made a few mistakes but life isn't perfect we just do the best we can at the time. None of this will kill you if you don't do it exactly a certain way and it is much better than doing nothing and being immobilized with fear. It sounds like you are doing better at 70 than I was at 40!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Sometimes waking the way you described can also be related to low blood sugar. That's just a thought.