I Refused Appendicitis Surgery, what now?

Steed

Hi All,

I just got home from the hospital after a 20 hour or so ordeal. I ended up in the emergency room and after a CT scan I was diagnosed with mild appendicitis. The head doctor of the ER wanted to book a surgery right away, however I refused it under the current circumstamces. My CRP was high but not super high (47), no fever, blood pressure 145/86 so nothing dramatic although higher than normal. I guess you call it appendicitis without further complications. Taking this into account with the mild appendicitis, to me aggressive antibiotics were the right call. I was laid in over night for observation instead and my vitals improved over night therefor the doctor did not push surgery as hard anymore. I was first told IV antibiotics but the doctor quickly changed her mind and prescribed me the two worst antibiotics there is, but I could not argue about that as there is data on these particular two.

Ciprofloxazin - 500 mg 2x day - 7 days
Metronidazole - 500 mg 3x day - 7 days

Do you guys have any advice for me?

Appendicitis is still a bit of a mystery to me so I have a hard time making decent decisions in terms of food, minimize side effects and how to really maximize my chances of a speedy recovery and minimize recurrence with seems to be the main complaint with the antibiotic route.

Many thanks.

Boy that is scary! My friend's daughter had her appendix burst and the hospital didn't catch it, sending her home twice and calling it "gas". A third opinion, 3 days later from another hospital, had them rushed her into emergency surgery. Poor little girl survived, but had to have her reproductive system removed, and she was only 7 years old! All I know is that your appendix collects toxins so I would be healthiest person on the planet for quite awhile. Eat Manuka honey, no meat or hard to digest foods like starch, get some vitamin D via sunshine and NO SUPPLIMENTS. You gotta a lot of toxins to clear out. You should consider ditching deodorant, toothpaste, lotions and stuff too. Flouride in water would cause problems.

gaze

Because when her appendix had burst, it went for 3 days like that. The toxins caused damage in every organ. She cried for 3 days in pain until she was unconscious.
but what aspect of her reproductive system were they forced to remove ?

L

LauriePartridge

Hi All,

I just got home from the hospital after a 20 hour or so ordeal. I ended up in the emergency room and after a CT scan I was diagnosed with mild appendicitis. The head doctor of the ER wanted to book a surgery right away, however I refused it under the current circumstamces. My CRP was high but not super high (47), no fever, blood pressure 145/86 so nothing dramatic although higher than normal. I guess you call it appendicitis without further complications. Taking this into account with the mild appendicitis, to me aggressive antibiotics were the right call. I was laid in over night for observation instead and my vitals improved over night therefor the doctor did not push surgery as hard anymore. I was first told IV antibiotics but the doctor quickly changed her mind and prescribed me the two worst antibiotics there is, but I could not argue about that as there is data on these particular two.

Appendicitis is still a bit of a mystery to me so I have a hard time making decent decisions in terms of food, minimize side effects and how to really maximize my chances of a speedy recovery and minimize recurrence with seems to be the main complaint with the antibiotic route.

Many thanks.
My daughter just had an emergency appendectomy. Her appendix had structural damage to it like appendiciloths and it was enlarged and enflamed and causing extreme pain. `She believes she had struggled with a bad appendix for longer until it became acute as she suffered from a lot of stomach aches that would come and go. She had a fever and a high white blood cell count when she went to the ER and bad stomaches with sharp pain as well as digestive issues. The surgery went well but it took at least 3 weeks to recover and for the pain to go away. She's happy with her results though and is fully recovered. Her diagnosis was severe.

I remember reading that anti biotics can be successful perhaps with less acute stages and maybe with a couple of rounds. I can't say for sure what I would do, but I might consider antibiotics in a non emergent situation. Also, there is some risk that the appendix could grow back into a "stump" after surgery. I'm not sure if this is very common though. And I read (maybe on this forum? or somewhere else) that not having an appendix reduces your chance of Parkinsons' disease? I don't have any references on this but you could research it.

Also she was told that constipation can put you at risk for appendicitis which she had been struggling with on and off during pregnancies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Mohn

Endotoxins are the main cause for appendicitis. Carrot salad and boiled mushrooms. Fruit and sugar and no starch low fiber should help.
You don't want to take cyprofloxazin ever. Penicillin and it's synthetic derivatives are best. Minocycline and all tetracycline are good. Aspirin and MB and quinine help. A laxative to push out the bacteria.

I think Vegetable Police once ended in the ER with appendicitis while he was in Thailand after breaking his 20+ day water fast with a raw egg. He denied the surgery, and the nurse even had him sign a paper saying the hospitable wouldn't be responsible if he died. He healed it with lots of juice. Probably the carbs, especially the fructose, along with the vitamin C, helped with lowering stress hormones and keeping the organism energized. Ray said that glucose is the default fuel when the animal grows up, but when it is under stress, it is fructose which helps the animal the most. Galactose should have a similar effect.

Have you been eating a lot of seeds or whole grains? I think constipation also plays a big role, since, if the food remnants in the gut dry out too much, it will affect the flow in the large intestine.

Ciprofloxazin isn't recommended, it has been quite bad for some people, but if you don't use it for too long, it may not be that bad. Still a gamble though. Maybe going to another doctor and asking them for one of the tetracyclines, which are way safer?

In terms of what to eat, fruit juice, dairy, ground meat, bone broth and well cooked white rice tend to be easy to digest. Raw carrots are anti- septic, but you'd need to see how your gut feels with them, it may be too rough. Cooked mushrooms, since they're softer, may very well be more tolerated.

Endotoxins are the main cause for appendicitis. Carrot salad and boiled mushrooms. Fruit and sugar and no starch low fiber should help.
You don't want to take cyprofloxazin ever. Penicillin and it's synthetic derivatives are best. Minocycline and all tetracycline are good. Aspirin and MB and quinine help. A laxative to push out the bacteria.
That sound like perfect advice!

My daughter just had an emergency appendectomy. Her appendix had structural damage to it like appendiciloths and it was enlarged and enflamed and causing extreme pain. `She believes she had struggled with a bad appendix for longer until it became acute as she suffered from a lot of stomach aches that would come and go. She had a fever and a high white blood cell count when she went to the ER and bad stomaches with sharp pain as well as digestive issues. The surgery went well but it took at least 3 weeks to recover and for the pain to go away. She's happy with her results though and is fully recovered. Her diagnosis was severe.

I remember reading that anti biotics can be successful perhaps with less acute stages and maybe with a couple of rounds. I can't say for sure what I would do, but I might consider antibiotics in a non emergent situation. Also, there is some risk that the appendix could grow back into a "stump" after surgery. I'm not sure if this is very common though. And I read (maybe on this forum? or somewhere else) that not having an appendix reduces your chance of Parkinsons' disease? I don't have any references on this but you could research it.

Also she was told that constipation can put you at risk for appendicitis which she had been struggling with on and off during pregnancies.
I am glad your daughter pulled through that ordeal!

MCurtone

Hey buddy, I'm someone who had appendicitis, refused surgery and recovered naturally.

I'll tell you exactly what I did.

1. I water fasted for 3-7 days, along with epsom salt flushes to completely evacuate my bowls.
2. The last 2-3 days of the water fast, I ate a lot of crushed garlic 3x per day, nothing else.
3. On the final day of the water flush, I did back-to-back coffee enemas and released a huge parasite (rope worm, on video too).

Appendicitis gone.

Don't take those antibiotics, super toxic, especially cipro.

L

LauriePartridge

I remember reading that anti biotics can be successful perhaps with less acute stages and maybe with a couple of rounds. I can't say for sure what I would do, but anti biotics might be worth a try if it's not emergent. Also, there are also risks that the appendix will grow back in a "stump" after surgery. I'm not sure how common that is though. And I read (maybe on this forum? or somewhere else) that not having an appendix reduces your chance of Parkinsons' disease? I don't have any references on this but you could research it.
I am glad your daughter pulled through that ordeal!
Thank you!!

Thank you!!
My friend sued the hospital and won, but only to cover her daughter's medical bills for life. She has a scar from her groin to her neck and they had to cut the infecton/gangrene from every organ. So not only did the misdiagnosis of a ruptured appendix being guessed as being gas TWICE without ever testing, she can never have children and has a lot of health problems. Your daughter is so so lucky!

Attachments

• 20210728_123755.jpg
    20210728_123755.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 20210728_123702.jpg
    20210728_123702.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 76
  • 20210728_123647.jpg
    20210728_123647.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 81

Beastmode

Hi All,

Many thanks.
Remove all "hard to digest" foods and keep endotoxins low via carrot salad, charcoal, cascara, etc.

L

LauriePartridge

My friend sued the hospital and won, but only to cover her daughter's medical bills for life. She has a scar from her groin to her neck and they had to cut the infecton/gangrene from every organ. So not only did the misdiagnosis of a ruptured appendix being guessed as being gas TWICE without ever testing, she can never have children and has a lot of health problems. Your daughter is so so lucky!
Yes so true. We had to be persistent to make sure she got the right diagnosis. It can be overlooked very easily.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals