Just A Heads Up For People Who Didn't Think Things Though Like I Did With Supplements

RKIII

I was running an TD 11-KT (not KDHT) and was seening benefits. Then, when out to dinner with family, I returned home and felt what I thought was indigestion but ended up being a intestinal obstruction. I won't get into the details about the treatment other than it required a lots of imaging and laparoscopic surgery of my abdomen.

I was told not lifing over 5 pounds until the new year. Now me being the ADHD type person who found what I thought was good information about speeding recovery time from surgery, after was willing to try a GH analogue or peptide to speed my recovery. Turnign to my warchest of available options I decided that I would take a conservative dose of MK-677 each night before bed to improve sleep and help heal my incisions and underlying muscle that was cut during surgery.

I onto dosed one night and felt anxiety and increased need to urinate like every 2 hours Austin Powers style.

The pulses from MK-677 were instigated by a ton of other hormonal activity as it turns out and the effects were not what I expected. I need up taking myself to the ER. They tried to treat me but could come up with nothing more than adrenal dysfunction which my endo threw cold water on when I mentioned it. ( I pay him. and he is saying no that is ridiculous with even giving an explanation.

So here is my hypothesis of what happened. the 11-kt touted for its fatness ability by 11β-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase activity in turning Cortisol into Cortisone (supposedly inactive and less harmful than cortisol - so they say). I had discontinue 3 days prior to taking a 10 mg MK-677 dose prior to bed. \

Little did I know that this detour would lead to Cortisol to cortisone: glucocorticoid to mineralocorticoid. And before you know it I was floored with excess minneralcortoid that was kept in a constant state replenishing itself each time GH pulsed. The minneralcortoid build up caused some freaky symptoms elevated BP, headache, elevated blood glucose, and eventually some kids of minneralcortoid psychosis because with the residual effects of 11-KT still modulation the cortisol/cortisone conversion coupled with the the MK-677 shot gun effect of excertinf itself on most steroids synthesis levelscbasically on ALL neuro steroids - leading me to an inescapable path to the ER. serously save yourself the embarrassment way too expenive and too humiliating. I was ok for a dew days with they Oxy raw presxrined ut after 3 days, I did not want to have to come off it and suffer more embarrassment.
So attar 10 day in the hospital mainlining opiate (under supervisor and guidance of a doctor) pain meds through an IV I continued doing what was prescribed.

I am believe that Oxy also due to it mechanism of action inhibits something vital for people to function effective play opiated are not my thing,

Stopping cold turnkey was a bad choice. Not sure the science behind it but when I came off I had a manic episode (I am not BP)and stayed up for 2 days straight while holding water in my torso and doing orther odd stuff. Even after cessation, I would ail get a pop of GH and soon after I started to get Diabetes aymtoma . after never having issues with it - every...The hormonal cascade of originating from MK was too much. Finally after about a week, I stared to feel better.

I mention this because I have seen a lot of AAS posts creep in as of late and just wanted to share my story of stupidity and ignorance so that you too do not have to sit in a triage room kicing you self of for you self inflicted illness that the doctors won't be able to treat even if you told them what you took - and who wanted that in their file anyway.

Be safe everyone. Much props to Haidut! (no issued with is stuff just to be clear.)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals