Other Things Like Caffeine To Try?

stargazer1111

I had avoided caffeine for many years until recently. I have also had severe post-orgasmic illness syndrome for those same years that is exacerbated by going very low carb or eating too much fat/starch. This syndrome causes a variety of symptoms, including severe muscle fatigue/pain in the back with an inability to stand for long periods, severe social phobia, slurred speech, severe digestive problems that include bleeding ulcers in the stomach, and generalized fatigue that leaves me bed ridden.

There are two substances in the world that I have discovered really help to combat this problem. These substances are sugar and caffeine.

My recovery time after orgasm is now almost the way it was before I got sick. The most notable change is the lack of muscle pain/fatigue in my back that orgasms used to bring on. Also, my social phobia and inability to speak to people for days after orgasm is much less now that I have been consuming significant quantities of caffeine. Sugar helped all of this to some degree too for the last 2 years, but did not entirely correct the problem.

I plan to continue upping my caffeine dose to see how much my body really likes. I'm only at around 180-200 mg per day, mostly from red bull.

However, my question is: are there other substances out there similar to caffeine that I can use in a synergistic manner? I know theobromine which is largely found in chocolate is one. However, I cannot tolerate chocolate in any form at this point, so I figured I would ask for others.

One very large life lesson has been learned here. The things I strictly avoided for years because I thought they were bad for me (sugar and caffeine) are the very things my body desperately needed during that time period and it was depriving myself of these substances that made me so chronically sick. Very ironic.

I used to be addicted to speed. My friend had a prescription for pharmaceutical strength amphetamine that he would give me because he didn't want to take it. I wonder if my penchant for uppers when I was younger was a form of self medication because my body has some sort of chemical imbalance. I don't plan to try recreational uppers again, but this is why I am looking for other things that can complement the caffeine and sugar.

Peat suggested in a correspondence that my thyroid may be low. However, I experienced a bout of severe hyperthyroidism a few years ago and ever since then my thyroid has run on the very high side of normal, so it's most likely not a hypothyroidism thing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals